Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Tour Drama

Michael’s POV:

“Carrie, we really need to talk.” I’m sure she’ll take this well; we’re solid.

“What’s going on, Mikey?” She asks me as she puts her jacket on. We walk outside and sit on a bench.

“The guys and I are going on tour again.” I tell her and I feel horrible because I promised her we wouldn’t do this for a while; her face reminds me of that.

“But, Mikey, what you said before we started dating.”

“Please don’t cry, Car. We’ll leave in January and be back in March. We’ve spent longer apart than that before.”

“We weren’t dating then!” She yells at me and I flinch.

“Does that change anything? We were tight friends before.”

“Michael, I need to think about everything, okay? I don’t want to break up and we won’t. I’m glad you’re telling me now.” She’s making this better than it is.

“If you hate the idea just tell me and I’ll tell the guys we can’t.”

“I’m not going to keep you from your fans and the thing you love.” She says trying to make me feel guilty now.

“Carrie, I love you.” I tell her and she smiles then it fades away.

“No, don’t distract me right now. I love you, too, Mikey, but I do need to think about this whole ‘my boyfriend’s in a band’ thing.”

“Are you really upset over it or just kind of upset?” I ask her and she laughs.

“I’m just kind of upset.” She tells me and I think that’s a good thing.

“Okay, I can drive you home now if you want to think about all of this.” I don’t want her to be upset at all. I want her to accept this as it is and move on.

“Do you mind? I hate to cut our night short since you leave tomorrow. God, you leave again!” She stands up and starts walking.

“I’ll come back out for Thanksgiving.” She looks at me and I see the tears falling from her eyes.

“That sounds good, Mikey.”

“Are you going to come to the airport with us?” I ask her and she turns back around.

“No, I don’t think I will. I have a couple of papers to write so I should probably work on those.” She says and I know it’s going from bad to worse.

“Well, then goodbye, Carrie.” I say when we get back to her dorm.

“Bye, Michael.” I go to kiss her and she pushes me away.

“Could you at least talk to me about this?” I yell without thinking.

“I can’t talk about it because I don’t even know how I feel right now! My boyfriend is never around because he has a million people who love him!”

“I told you I could move out here!” I yell at her.

“And I’m not asking you to do that; none of us girls are asking you guys to move out here for us."

“Fine, then quit complaining.” I say and her eyes narrow.

“Go home, Mikey. I’ll talk to you later.” She says and slams the door.