Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Awwww

Maddi’s POV:

“Zach, you leave for tour tomorrow.” Zach and I are laying in his apartment.

“I know, Maddi, but I promise I’ll stay in touch.”

“Yeah, you say that all the time.” I say and he kisses me.

“That’s because I mean it.” He says and I know he’ll be just the right amount of Zach during the tour.

“I trust you, just so you know.”

“Thank you, Maddi. You have no reason not to, I promise.”

“Wow, I can’t believe it’s here.” I repeat and he looks at me.

“Do you want me to stay? One of us can get sick and cancel the first few shows. I’ll call Cameron now and we’ll go find a bounce house.” He starts to stand up and I pull him back down next to me.

“Stay right here so I can enjoy our last moments for a few months. Megan is with Cameron and you will not separate them.”

“Yes ma’am.” He says and I laugh.

“What am I going to do with you?” I ask and he pretends to think about it.

“If I was a jerk I would say you were allowed to make me a sandwich.”

“So what are you going to say?” I ask him starting to get mad.

“Maybe I should go make you a sandwich.” He says and I smile.

“It’s almost 9, Zach, I don’t need anything. Except you.” I say and he looks at me.

“I do not deserve you at all but I’m glad you love me.” Zach says and I smile.

“You are not hard to love.” I tell him. I like how he’s trying to reference Lee Brice but he doesn’t need to. “I am just as bad as you.”

“That’s not true at all, Maddi.”

“My temper isn’t always under control.”

“Well I love you no matter what.” He says and I know we’ll last til the end of time.

“Zach, this moment is perfect. I wish you were coming to Florida but I think I’ll be able to survive without you for a little bit.”

“Make sure you save a place in your heart for me, okay?” He asks. Zach is such a romantic and I love it.

“The place for you never leaves. I’ve had that place for you for two years, Zach, it’s not going away.”

“Can you come on tour with us?” He asks and I laugh.

“If I didn’t have classes then I would.”

“What if we added you as an opening act? I could help start your career.” I sit up.

“Zach, I’m going to classes at college. You can help me later.” I tell him.

“Okay, but I am serious about helping you, Maddi. You’re amazing and the world deserves to hear that.”

“And I would love for you to be the reason they can hear it after they hear you.” I tell him and he kisses me.

“Then we’ll get there when you think the time is right.” He says and I put my head on his chest. We stare out the window at the stars.

“I love you, Zach.”

“I love you, Maddi, forever.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Excuse my sorry excuse for a title.