Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Hidden

Cameron’s POV:

“Cameron, welcome back!” I hear before I see Megan running for me. She kisses me before I can even say hi to her.

“Hello there.” I say when she breaks the kiss.

“I missed you.” She says and I laugh.

“I could tell. Wait, don’t you have classes?” I ask her.

“Spring break, silly. You know I’m too good of a student.”

“Yes you are and you’ll make an even better teacher.” I tell her.

“I sure hope so. I can’t wait to teach in California schools.”

“Are we living out here if we get married?” I ask her and she shrugs.

“Well, yeah, I just kind of figured we would. My parents want to live where it’s warm and your family is already out here.” I kiss her.

“This is why I love you.” She looks at the ground.

“Are you okay, Meg?” I ask her and she looks back at me with a smile I can tell she’s faking.

“Yeah, I’m great.” She says.

“Do you need to talk about something? I am here now.” I tell her because I don’t want her to be upset or holding anything back.

“No, I’m just glad you’re back. Our 7 month is tomorrow and I was afraid you might be late but here you are.” She says and grabs my bass.

“Are you sure?” I ask her.

“Yes, I’m sure, now stop interrogating me!” She yells and walks off. I don’t know how to deal with her sometimes.

“Maddi, is she holding something back from me?” I ask. Zach looks at me telling me not to mention it. I want to know what’s going on.

“Don’t mention it to her, okay?” Maddi tells me.

“Excuse me for wanting to know about my girlfriend.” I say.

“Wow, you’re so desperate you’re going to my best friend? That’s low, Cam.” Megan says and shoves my bass back into my hand.

“Meg, don’t walk away!” I yell and run after her. She has tears streaming down her face.

“I just can’t talk about it right now. One day, Cam, I will let you in.”

“Is it really bad?” I ask her and she cries harder.

“Please quit asking about it. I just can’t believe it happened.” I hope nothing really bad happened to her. What if she had once been raped?

“Okay, I can respect your need for privacy. I love you, Meg.” I say and she smiles.

“I love you, too, Cam.” She kisses me and it’s like nothing happened.

“When do you head back to Florida?” I ask her and she checks her phone.

“Two more days.” She says.

“Then we will have the best two days you can imagine. We have tomorrow for me to be the romantic boyfriend and Friday for me to be the crazy and funny boyfriend.”

“I do like both of those boyfriends.” She says and we stand up. “God, I look so stupid crying and yelling in an airport.” She laughs.

“But I love this crazy side of you. It’s real and it’s you.”

“Except that it’s not.” She says but I won’t ask this time.