Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Adub In The Dorm!

Carrie’s POV:

Megan seems really awesome and I’m going to enjoy the four years of college with her if we both stick it out here.

“Hey, CarCar, you in there?” I hear from outside.

“Zach!” I yell and open the door. I jump up and he spins me around. We may only be cousins but we’re really close.

“I haven’t seen you in so long. Wow, you’re actually in college. You are getting old.” He says and I laugh.

“I’m not the famous rockstar in their 20’s.” I say.

“Touché.” Michael says and I have to catch my breath. He is so stunning and there’s nothing I can do about it.

“Carrie, I got the Swedish Fish you sent me out for.” Megan yells and drops the bag. “Allstar Weekend is in my dorm! I mean, hi, random guys in my dorm room.” Megan tries to act cool and Cameron picks up the bag.

“Are these for us?” He asks and she blushes.

“Uh, yeah, uhm, they are.” She says and he’s smiling.

“Uh, well, uhm thanks.” He mimics her. “I’ve seen you before.” Cameron tells her.

“We met at a concert a couple of years ago.” Megan tells him and he follows her like a lost little puppy dog.

“I remember you! You had the poster and then at the meet and greet.” He says and Megan turns around. She refuses to look at him.

“What happened at the meet and greet?” I ask because I really want to know their story.

“Please don’t ask. I was such a dork and Cameron’s probably still laughing.” Megan says and I think she’s about to cry.

“No, it wasn’t dorky. I’ve been thinking about it ever since that night and I’ve been looking for you.” He says and Megan turns around.

“Really?” He nods.

“Tell Carrie the story, Cam!” Michael yells.

“We just had an Adubber moment.” Cameron says and Michael looks at me.

“They started quoting a song to each other and it’s not even a sweet one. It was one of our more sexual songs.” He says and I laugh.

“Of course Cameron wouldn’t think it’s dorky.” I say and Michael pulls me close to him.

“Carrie, can we talk for a minute?” Michael asks me and I honestly think he’s going to ask me out.

“Sure, what’s up?” I ask him and bite my lip. My heart starts to beat fast and I’m ready to risk our friendship.

“Do you know of any good restaurants down here? I am starving and really want to eat.” My heart sinks and I fight back tears.

“I’ve lived here forever, Mikey, of course I know where to go. I would recommend our local pizza place since it is you.” I fake happiness and he smiles.

“Thanks, that sounds perfect.” He says. Megan gets a text and screams.

“No way! My best friend is here!” She yells and I look up.

“Then I guess we should all go out tonight.” I say and I’m interrupted by Megan.

“Maddi!” Megan yells.

“Megan!” Maddi yells.

“Maddi? Is it really you?” Zach asks.