Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

They All Fall Down?

Zach’s POV:

“Is it true you started this all for Maddi?” One of the reporters asks and I smile. I am going to look like an amazing boyfriend.

“Yes, it is. I called the best person in town and got my girlfriend a meeting. She will be the next popstar, just you wait and see.” I say.

“Do you think it will hurt your relationship?” Another reporter asks me.

“Not at all; I want this for her and she wants my career for me. We are happier than you can imagine and I know we’ll be fine.” I tell them.

“What about your friends' breakups?”

“Oh, that’s not my place. They’ll work things out.” I am not going to talk about my friends’ past relationships; that’s so wrong.

“Alright, that’s all we have for now.” They run when they see Taylor Swift.

“How is Harry Styles?” They ask and chase her down. I decide to walk back inside and sit with Maddi before her interview.

“Did she already go in?” I ask the receptionist who just glares at me.

“Yes, she did.”

“Okay, whoa, did I do something to her I should know about?” I ask because this receptionist either hates me or she turned the heat off.

“Yeah, you did!”

“Should I be worried about anything?” I ask her and she glares at me.

“Definitely be worried. You’re acting like John Mayer.” She tells me and I am so confused right now. What do I have to do with him?

“How, exactly, am I like him?”

“You left your girlfriend out here and I bet you boosted up your image out there.”

“Sure, probably a little, but we spoke about Maddi.” She rolls her eyes.

“I am sure you told them all about how great she is and not how you wanted it for her. I am sure you never told them about how badly you want it for her.”

“I might have mentioned that some.” I say and she rolls to face her computer.

“Exactly why I say you should be worried. I told your girlfriend all the horrible tricks guys do and I think you should be worried.” The receptionist tells me.

“You ruined my relationship?” I don’t want to yell but she’s making it hard because I’m furious right now.

“No, you ruined it yourself.” She tells me and snaps her gum.

“Excuse me, Mrs. Allie, I need to make an appointment for tomorrow.” Maddi says when she closes the door.

“That’s amazing, dear. Be here at ten.” The receptionist says

“Okay, I will. I can’t wait for tomorrow.” I can hear disappointment in her voice and it worries me a lot.

“Do you need the recording studio?” Mrs. Allie asks and Maddi tries to smile.

“Yeah, I will. I think today went really well.”

“Then I will see you tomorrow.” She walks out and hugs Maddi. Maddi walks by me and I know the ride home will be long.

“Congratulations, Maddi.” I hug her and she breaks it off.

“Zach, we need to talk.” This is where she breaks up with me.