Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Together Again

Carrie’s POV:

“Will you both just move it?” Maddi asks. She’s moving the last of her stuff out today and it’s really depressing.

“No, we don’t wanna.” Megan whines and Maddi laughs.

“Come on, it’s not your birthday anymore.” Megan’s birthday was two days ago and she cried because when Cameron called her she ignored it.

“What if I see him? I am such a terrible person!” Megan yells and we run over to hug her.

“If you are still so miserable, why don’t you just talk to him?” I ask her and she looks at me.

“I just can’t tell him about it all. I hate who I was and I just haven’t forgiven myself for it; I don’t think I ever will.”

“So are you just going to break up with every guy that gets too close?” Maddi asks her and it’s a valid point.

“No, yes, I have no idea right now. Come on, let’s get you out to LA.” Megan tries to hide her tears.

“What’s wrong now?” I ask.

“My best friend is leaving again. I finally have hope for the future and I throw it all away then you get the chance of a lifetime.”

“I’ll fly out all the time.”

“No, you’ll be recording and touring all the time like the guys were.”

“Are we ever going to see you?” I ask finally getting what Megan is saying. I left Michael because of his music, I don’t want to lose a friend over the same.

“Girls, we are tighter than anything. We won’t lose touch and there is still hope for all of us, Meg.” We hug and head out for California. We get to Zach’s apartment.

“We have the last of Maddi’s things!” I yell and kick the door open. “Oh, Mikey.”

“Hi, Carrie.” He says just as shocked as I am.

“Uhm, I’m going now because I see Cameron coming in.” Megan sprints out of the room leaving me, Mikey, and Maddi.

“I think I’ll head to the Porter’s and see if Zach is there.” She runs out and I look at Michael.

“Looks like it’s just us.” He says awkwardly.

“Yeah, it is. Why are you here?” I ask him because it’s Zach’s place.

“He told me you would be here, Car. I want to see you and I want to talk things over. What happened to us?” He asks me and I think back to that day.

“We were so tight and now look at us.” I say and try not to laugh.

“Do you think we could start over?” He asks me and I smile.

“I would really like that, Mikey.” I tell him and he kisses me.

“Are you sure? Can you handle the band or do you think we’re still better off as friends?” He asks me and it kind of stings.

“No, I’m more mature now. I was miserable without you. We’re amazing friends but we’re even better as a couple.”

“I couldn’t agree with you more.” He tells me and I lean on him.

“Where do you think the others went?” He asks me.

“Does it matter?” I ask.

“No, I don’t think it does.” He kisses me.