Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Hiding

Megan’s POV:
“I can’t believe he said that!” I cry inside of Aeropostale. Cameron said he hated me and that hurts more than anything.
“He was just angry, Meg.” Maddi tells me trying to make me feel better but it doesn't work.
“Please stop trying to make me happy because it won’t happen.” I say.
“You have been there for us so we’re here for you.” Carrie tells me. We’re in a back corner and I really hope people aren't staring.
“You don’t need to see me like this; no one does.” I say. I feel like crap; like I haven’t felt since high school.
“We aren't leaving you alone.” Carrie says stronger.
“Are you afraid for me?” I ask them coldly.
“No, should we be?” Maddi ask and I cry harder.
“Yeah, I kind of think you should be.” I say and Maddi hugs me.
“Don’t even think that way, Megan, you’re fine. Everything is going to be okay, I promise. You’ll get your Cameron fairytale.”
“Did you forget what just happened? Cameron said I ripped his heart out, he said I have no conscience, and he said he hated me.”
“He also said he loved you too much to hate you.” Carrie reminds me and I just can’t take it anymore. I need to get away from all of this.
“California is too toxic for me; I’m going back to Florida.” I tell them.
“But you still have another week out here to help me get settled in.” Maddi says.
“I’m sorry, I just can’t take it here.”
“I know.” She tells me and we head to the hotel so I can pack. The girls drive me to the airport.
“Good luck, Maddi, I can’t wait to buy your first single.”
“You know it’ll still be a while.” She smiles and we hug.
“Keep the dorm nice for me; I’ll be out in five days.” Carrie tells me and I get in line to board the plane.
“Are you going to be alright?” Maddi asks me and I fake a smile.
“Everything will be great.” I say.
“But will you be alright?” She asks sternly.
“I hope so. I’m gonna try to get over him because he’s over me.”
“Call us if you need anything.” Carrie says. The line moves and I wave goodbye to my friends.
“Goodbye, Cameron Quiseng, I loved you like you wouldn't believe. I’m so sorry I couldn’t tell you the truth; it’s just too much to handle. You wouldn't understand and if you did, you wouldn't have accepted it.” For a second I think I see him but when I blink he’s gone. I just wish he could kiss me again. “Damn, Cam, how can you do this to me?” I yell to no one when I get back to my dorm.
“Why don’t you ask him that.” Anna and Bridget are sitting outside.
“What are you doing here?” I ask as I dry my tears.
“Trying to make you love our brother again.” Bridget says.
“Go home, it won’t work. He hates me and I’m too broken for him.”
“Fine, be like that.” Anna walks off.
“I’m so sorry, Cameron. I never meant to do any of it.”