Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Dreams Do Come True

Maddi’s POV:

“I can’t believe you remember me.” I say when Zach asks if it’s me. He knows who I am and I feel like I’m going to pass out.

“Of course he remembers you, crazy.” Megan says and I smile.

“Do you girls talk about me?” Zach asks and I know I’m going to pass out. He holds me up and looks me in the eyes. “Are you okay?” He asks me.

“Yes and yes. We talk about you and I am okay.” I smile and so does he.

“Oh quit acting like that and two of the four of you man up here.” Michael yells and we all look at him.

“What are you talking about?” Megan asks with attitude. She’s got a hand on her hip and her heel popped which is never good.

“Cameron and Megan, you’re obviously in love here. And I know Zach’s in love with Maddi who is about to pass out.” I blush.

“You didn’t have to be so rude about it.” Zach says, still holding onto me.

“But I’m right.” He walks out and Carrie follows him.

“Is he right, Zach, do you like me?” I ask him and he smiles.

“I’ve liked you since I first met you, Maddi.” I bite my lip and I’m not sure what to say right now. I look at Megan and she’s beaming.

“Knew it!” She fake coughs.

“Shut up!” I yell at her but I’m smiling, too, because she really was right.

“Alright, I’m really confused here.” Cameron says.

“I’m the one they’re talking about.” Zach says and he has a point.

“Don’t worry about it.” Megan and I say at the same time then we start laughing.

“So, Maddi, do you like me the way Michael said?” Zach asks me and I stop laughing immediately.

“Yes and not in the normal fangirl way. Zach, some of the things I’ve said would probably creep you out beyond belief.” I confess to him.

“That’s okay, I don’t mind because I really like you. I haven’t stopped thinking about you since the first time we met. You’re the only one on my mind.”

“Oh, Zach.” I say because I don’t know what else to say. “But wait, the rumors.”

“What rumors?” Zach asks me and my heart sinks.

“The one in the Allstar Weekend world about the existence of Zichelle.” I see the recognition in his face when I say that.

“No, that never happened. I mean, it happened, but a while ago. We broke up a long time ago, right after the rumors started. She couldn’t take it.” He tells me and I feel better.

“That makes things better.” I say.

“Will you go out with me, Maddi?” Zach asks and I don’t need to look at Megan to know she’s freaking out right now.

“Yes, Zach, I would love to.” I say without thinking.

“Yes! This is amazing!” Megan yells and I give her a look.

“Meg, you’re crazy.”

“But it’s happening and you know it.” She tells me.

“We’re still missing one part.” I tell her. Zach and Cameron exchange a look.

“Could you tell us what you’re talking about?” They ask.

“No.” We reply together. Zach takes my arm and we walk out.