Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Forgiven

Cameron’s POV:
“Guys, listen to this.” I say when we get a lunch break. I play the message Megan left for me and I can’t believe it.
“Wow, that’s really weird.” Zach says.
“But I love that she called me. She’s finally making a move here like I should have done a long time ago.”
“And we all know why she did it.” Michael doesn’t even look up when he says it.
“What would that reason be?” I ask him.
“Really, you’re going to make him say it?” Zach asks me in disbelief.
“Yes because I want to make sure what I’m thinking isn’t completely misguided.”
“She still loves you, Cam.” Michael says.
“And she never stopped.” Maddi announces as she walks in. She brings Zach his lunch and they kiss. This is where I want to get back to. I want Megan to surprise me and I want to surprise her.
“Really?” I ask and Maddi smacks me.
“You idiot, of course. Now, accept this plane ticket and go see her.” She shoves it in my hand and I see that my plane leaves right after recording. I’ll get to Florida right after Megan eats dinner.
“Thank you, Maddi.” I hug her and she smiles.
“Just make sure she doesn’t chicken out or I won’t forgive either of you.” She smiles and I know she’s sort of kidding.
“Alright guys, let’s finish this because I want to get my girlfriend back.”
“You will get her back.” Zach tells me and we finish recording and I head to the airport. I call Megan when I get to the college.
“Cam, do you forgive me?” She asks and I smile.
“Of course I do.” I tell her and she lets her breath out.
“I never should have broken up with you and I shouldn’t have waited almost a year to talk to you.” She says taking all blame.
“Not all of this is your fault. I said some pretty harsh things and I never made an effort to talk to you.”
“Admit it, though, I was being stupid and I kind of deserved it. I hate me, too, and who I used to be. I’m trying to change that.” She is really going hard on herself.
“Well, I’m not gonna lie, it was kind of weird. But you didn’t deserve it and I really don’t hate you. You hurt me, Meg.”
“I am truly sorry for that. Can you accept my apology?” She asks.
“Of course I can. I love you, Megan, no matter what you may have been hiding.”
“Cameron, I’m ready to tell you what I was hiding for so long if you’re ready to hear it.” She says and I love that she has no idea I’m here.
“I am ready to hear.” I tell her. I’ve been ready for so long; she doesn’t even know it.
“When can you be out here?” She asks me.
“Open your door.” I say and she pokes her head out.
“Cameron!” She jumps into my arms.
“Start talking, Megan.”
“You should come inside for this.” I walk in and I sit next to her.