Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Bonus

Zach’s POV:

“Hey, Zach, Cameron and Megan are back together!” Maddi yells and I run into the room.

“It’s about time; they were both so miserable.” I say and she laughs.

“I’m glad we haven’t broken up yet.” She tells me and I kiss her.

“And we won’t because we actually talk about our problems.” I say and she laughs.

“By the way, I start recording demos in September.” She tells me.

“That’s amazing news!” I hug her and I get an idea. “We’re doing something special in August and I’m not going to tell you what it is.”

“Just tell me; I hate waiting for surprises.” She does a pouty face and I grin.

“Nope, but I’m sure you’ll love it.” I say and start to walk off but she jumps on my back.

“If you won’t tell me then you’ll just have to take me out for dinner tonight.”

“That’s an interesting choice I have to make.”

“Zach, remember I do know where you sleep.

“Yeah, I sleep right next to you.” I say and she jumps off my back.

“Geez, don’t make it sound like a bad thing.” She jokes and I spin her around.

“Go get ready and I’ll take you somewhere amazing.” I tell her and she screams then runs down the hall.

“I will always win, Zach, get ready for it.” I am getting ready for it.

“Oh boy, I can’t wait.” I say sarcastically so she won’t get any ideas.

“Don’t sound like you want to get married or anything.” She yells back just as sarcastic.

“Why would I want to marry you?” I ask as I sneak up behind her and hug her.

“Because I am amazing and we’re meant to be.”

“Yeah, I guess we are.” I say and she smiles.

“Okay, now go, I want to surprise you.”

“Are you kicking me out of my own room?” I ask her.

“Our own room.” She grins and I go.

“You always surprise me, Maddi.” I tell her and make reservations at her favorite place.

“Okay, I’m ready.” She says two hours later.

“Maddi, you’re amazing.” I say when I see her. I can’t move; she looks like an angel.

“Do you like it?” She asks me and I kiss her.

“I love it.” I tell her and she smiles.

“Good because I bought it with your credit card last week but I never knew when I might need it.” She runs out of the apartment. That girl is something else but I don’t mind spending my money on her. She’s worth it.

“You are so lucky I love you otherwise you would be out.” I tell her and she looks at me.

“We all know you could never kick me out, though.” She says and I grab her hand.

“Maddi, you are crazy.”

“But you love it.” She tells me and we drive.

“Here we are.”

“Zach, this is my favorite place. Thank you so much.” She kisses me.

“Congratulations on being this much closer to having the life you’ve always wanted.”

“I already have everything I want.” She tells me.

“Then consider your amazing future a bonus.” I kiss her and we head in to eat.