Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Falling Deeper

Maddi’s POV:
“So, Maddi, are you ready for your surprise?” Zach asks me. It is finally August 10, the day I get to figure out what Zach’s been planning.
“Yes, Zach, I am. I’ve been ready since you told me about it!” I say and he laughs.
“How do you feel about sky diving?” He asks and I start freaking out. I have always wanted to go sky diving.
“That sounds perfect!” I say and hug him.
“Happy two year, Maddi.” He kisses me.
“When do we go?” I ask him.
“In a couple hours.” He tells me.
“Man, I wish I had gotten you something better.” Our two year is next week. I can’t believe Zach is nearing 27; he’s getting so old.
“You know I like everything you get me.” He says.
“But it’s not as cool as sky diving!” I say and he laughs.
“It’s partially for our anniversary and partially because you start recording next month. Maddi, I am so proud of you.” He tells me and it makes me feel all warm and funny.
“Thank you, Zach, that really means a lot. You know I couldn’t have done it without you, though.” I say and he looks down.
“Not that I was that much of a help.” I know he still feels bad about leaving me all that week.
“Baby, I forgive you; I forgave you a long time ago. You set up the meeting and that is what got me started.” I take his hand and he looks up.
“I love you, Maddi Reed.”
“Zach, you’re acting weird. I like it, but it’s weird.” I say and he laughs.
“Something is going on, but I’m not telling you what it is.”
“Great, more surprises.” I say and he hugs me.
“You’ll like it; I promise.” He tells me and I start to guess.
“No, not yet.”
“Are we getting a puppy?” I ask cause that would be pretty awesome.
“We can get one if you want it, but no, that’s not my surprise.”
“Geez, Zach, you’re killing me.”
“Well, it’s time to go.” He says and we drive.
“Wow, this is freaky.” I say as we get up in the plane. I look down and I can’t believe we’re actually going to do this.
“I know.” Zach says.
“Are you scared?” I ask him.
“No. Are you?” He asks me.
“I guess not.” I say and he looks at me.
“Okay, you two, it’s time to get going.” The instructor tells us. We are really going through with this.
“Zach, I’m scared.” I say.
“We’ll be fine.” He promises me.
“I believe you.” He takes me hand and I feel safer.
“You ready?” Zach asks and I nod. We jump and about half way down he asks me something, but the wind is too loud.
“What, Zach, I can’t hear you?” I ask as we fall farther down. He shakes his head and reaches into his pocket. He opens a box just as we land and I can’t believe it.
“Will you marry me?” He asks as we land.
“Yes.” I say and he puts the ring on my finger then kisses me.