Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Be Your Everything

Carrie’s POV:
Okay, Mikey, why do you want me here?” I ask when I get to the Porter’s house. He is smiling like crazy but he won’t be soon if I don’t get an explanation.
“Did you honestly have plans?” He asks me and I laugh.
“I was going to fly up here anyways to see you. You don't always have to come to me. Happy Thanksgiving.” I say and he kisses me.
“See, no reason to be mad at me.” He says and we sit on the couch.
“What exactly are we doing here? Does Zach even know that we’re here right now or did you break in?”
“Yes, they all know we’re here, Car. You really worry too much; just breathe and trust me.”
“Have I ever not trusted you?” I ask pretending to be hurt and he looks at me. “Oh, yeah, that.”
“Yeah, that.” He says and we just kind of look at each other.
“So now what?” I ask him because I really want to know why we’re here right now.
“This is the first place I saw you and the first place I fell in love with you.” He tells me and I start to tear up.
“I can’t believe you remember that day.” I say.
*Flashback*
“Hey, guys, this is my cousin, Carrie Hill. She’s on break from high school, aren’t you little one.” Zach treats me like a child so I slap him.
“We talked about this, man.” I say and he laughs.
“Hi, I’m Michael.” A tan boy hugs me and I lose my breath; he is breath taking.
“I’m Carrie, the better one out of this family.” I flash a smile and he laughs.
“We are going to be great friends.” He announces and I already know I want to be more than that with him; I want to marry him.
*Normal time*
“I remember every time we were together.” Michael takes my hand and looks me in the eyes. I think I know what’s going to happen next.
“Mikey, are you doing what I think you’re doing?”
“Carrie Hill, I love you with all of my heart. I want us to always be there for each other. I want us to be the best of friends and the best of lovers. I want to be your everything. Will you marry me?” He asks.
“Yes!” I yell and he spins me around then kisses me like he has never kissed me before.
“This is amazing! Let’s tell my family and you can tell yours when you get back home.”
“Please, Mikey, you’re coming with me because I’m not visiting my family without my fiancé anymore.” I tell him and he kisses me again.
“I love hearing those words out of your mouth.”
“Maybe that’s because you’re my everything.” I tell him. When he said that he reminded me of the song by Boys Like Girls.
“So you're okay having Be Your Everything as our first dance song?” He asks me and I think I’m going to melt; he cannot get any more perfect.
“Of course I am; that sounds amazing!” I can’t wait to tell our friends and families.