Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Beautiful Sights

Megan’s POV:
“Please, Megan, just do it this once?” Cameron begs me. He just asked me to go hiking with him.
“It’s like you don’t even know me, Cam.” I say and he looks me in the eyes.
“I know there’s a tomboy side to you that would love to go hiking. I promise the view will be worth it when you get to the top.”
“Can I wear my heels?” I ask him as I look at the shoes beside me. He laughs and stands up.
“Sure, why not? If it gets to be too bad I can just carry you the rest of the way up.” He tells me and I smile.
“Okay, then let’s go hiking.” I put my shoes on and stand up.
“Ha, I knew you would cave in eventually. I can’t wait to tell my parents about this when we fly back.” He is grinning and I love seeing him this happy.
“I can’t wait to see your family again. Do your sisters still hate my guts?” I ask him.
“No, Meg, of course they don’t.” He tells me but I don’t believe him. I wouldn’t blame them for hating me after I hurt Cameron that way.
“Okay, I believe you.”
“But you don’t.” He says as he parks the car.
“I believe you, I’m just saying I wouldn’t blame them if they did hate me.” He grabs my hand and makes me look at him.
“Just trust me when I say they don’t hate you.” He tells me. We get out of the car and start walking.
“Was that Bridget?” I ask him.
“You’re probably just seeing things; there’s no one else here.” Cameron says without missing a beat.
“I know I saw a little girl who looked just like her.”
“And why would she be out here without Anna?” Cameron asks me and he has a good point.
“Okay, you’re right, I’m sorry. I’m just going to enjoy this hike even though my feet are already killing me.” I joke with him and he kisses me.
“I am not carrying you until we’re at least halfway.”
“Fine.” I pretend to make a pouty face and he smiles. We get close to the top. “Was that Anna?” I yell.
“Meg, are you feeling okay? I really think you’re seeing things.” Cameron smiles at me.
“Something’s up here.” I say but I stop when I get to the top.
“Welcome to the top of the hill.” Cameron says and I see a picnic blanket set up.
“Your sisters were up here, weren’t they?” I ask him and he kisses me.
“I couldn’t have done this without them.” He tells me. Maybe they don’t hate me after all.
“This view is amazing.” I say after I look around and take it all in. “You can see the whole town from here.”
“But you’re all I ever see.” Cameron says and I turn around to see him on one knee.
“Cameron!” I exclaim.
“Megan Foster, I have loved you for so long. Will you marry me?” He asks and I start to cry.
“Yes, Cam, yes, yes, yes.” I say and he stands up. He puts the ring on my finger and kisses me.
“I’m glad.” He says.
“So am I.” I tell him. He puts his arm around me and we look over the town before eating.