Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Zaddi Planning

Maddi’s POV:
“Megan and Cameron have a date picked.” I say when I get her text. I’m really happy for her but I wish Zach would sit down and talk about our wedding.
“Then I guess we should start planning.” He says and I smile.
“Yeah, we should. I would like to be a Porter before my album gets released in exactly one year.” I kind of got off track during recording and have a few more songs to record.
“How about we make the date April 27th?” He suggests.
“I guess the honeymoon won’t be long then because I kind of want to be here when the release is.” I tell him smiling.
“My honeymoon is where ever you are.” He tells me and I smile.
“Cute, but not that cute.” I tell him and he kisses me.
“Well it was worth a shot.” He starts to walk off.
“Zach, we’re planning and now.” I tell him. I won’t settle for anything less.
“Don’t you have recording today?” He asks me.
“Not for another hour. We can plan a lot in that time.” I tell him. He calls our moms who come to the apartment in minutes.
“Okay, what are any plans you have?” Mrs. Porter asks. I look at Zach and he shrugs.
“How about colors?” My mom asks us.
“I like black; that’s always a good color to contrast.” I say.
“We could do a dark purple. I know it’s kind of dark for a wedding but I think we could pull it off.” Zach suggests.
“That sounds perfect.” I tell him and he smiles. My mom writes it down.
“Do you two have a date picked yet?” She asks.
“Actually, we do; April 27th.” I tell my mom.
“You’ll have Megan and Carrie as bridesmaids; Zach will have Cameron, Michael, and Vic as groomsmen. Is that okay?” Mrs. Porter asks.
“What about your brother?” My mom asks me.
“Crap, I forgot I have one of those things.” I say and mom gives me a look.
“Do you mind?” Zach asks me and I look at him.
“If I have you, then no, I don’t mind. I’ll be with my friends and you, the one guy I’ve wanted for the longest time.”
“Then I guess that’s another thing settled.” He tells me. I text Megan and Carrie because I can’t wait.
“Yeah, it is. Well, I have recording so I will see you when I get back.” I kiss Zach and start to leave.
“I love you, Maddi, and April can’t come fast enough.”
“Believe me, Zach, it will be here too fast. I know we’ll have the perfect wedding though because we are always perfect.”
“Yeah, even when fighting we’re perfect.” He realizes.
“Because of you. If you hadn’t suggested actually talking we might have ended up like the others.” I tell him.
“At least they realized their stupidity and found each other again.” Zach says and I laugh.
“You’ve been hanging around me and the girls for too long.” He laughs.
“Yeah, but I don’t mind. I like hanging around you.”
“I would hope so.” I say and kiss him again before leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Zaddi is the couple name I made for Zach and Maddi, FYI