Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Sloths and Pizza

Megan’s POV:

“So, Cameron, you really don’t think I was dorky?” I ask when Zach and Maddi leave. I knew he loved her and I knew they would end up together.

“No, Megan, I thought it was really awesome you’re that dedicated to us.” He says and I smile. He always makes me feel amazing.

“Well I guess you should do something now.” I say and he smiles.

“Megan, will you go out with me?” Cameron asks and I screech then calm myself down.

“Yeah, I guess that sounds okay.” I giggle and he grabs my hand and we walk outside.

“It happened!” Maddi yells and we scream. We look at Carrie and she isn’t smiling. I pull her aside and we go down the hall.

“Okay, what’s up?” I ask her.

“Yeah, you aren’t happy at all. Are you okay?” Maddi asks her.

“No, guys, I’m not. I really like Michael and look at him right now.” We look over and he’s imitating a sloth.

“Well, just ask Megan what she thinks.” Maddi says and I look at her.

“Oh, no, I’m not good at guessing these kinds of things.” I say because I do not want to be wrong. It’s different when it’s your own dream and you need it to be true.

“Come on, you got Zach and Cameron right.” I look at Michael and he waves to us then looks at Carrie and winks.

“Did you just see that?” I ask them and Maddi is grinning.

“I definitely saw it. I know what Megan is thinking.” Maddi says and Carrie looks at me.

“You both really think Michael likes me?” Carrie asks us and we both start laughing.

“Come on girls, we’re going to this amazing local pizza place.” Michael announces and I squeal. Everyone looks at me.

“Sorry. You guys go ahead, we need to finish talking.” I say and wave my hands to make the guys leave.

“You are really pushy for just meeting us.” Zach says and I give him a look.

“I’ve met you before, now go.” I say and they walk ahead.

“What was that about?” Carrie asks me.

“I was wondering the same thing.” Maddi looks at me and I roll my eyes. Do they not pay attention to anything that goes on?

“Maddi, I’ll forgive you since you weren’t here. Carrie, when the guys got here Michael asked if you knew any good places to eat! You recommended the local pizza place and that’s where Michael just said we’re going.”

“Awww, that is so sweet!” Maddi yells.

“I’m sure he didn’t mean anything by it except that he wants pizza.” Carrie says and I’m going to let her believe that for now.

“Hey, girls, do you mind if I talk to Carrie before we leave?” Michael asks. Maddi and I exchange a look and leave.

“He’s going to ask her out, isn’t he?” Maddi asks and I smile.

“Something tells me he just might.” I say. Cameron takes my hand and we wait.