Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

A Little Bit Of Crazy

Cameron’s POV:
“Wake up, Mrs. Quiseng.” I say to Megan bright and early.
“Do I have to?” She asks me and I laugh.
“We have a plane to catch for our honeymoon.” I tell her and she sits up.
“Here I am, let’s go.” She smiles and I carry her downstairs. After our honeymoon we will fly home different ways so she can finish college.
“Do you really have to leave me right after?” I ask her and she looks sad.
“You know I don’t want to. I would love to be with you from now until the end of time, but I have to finish college. It’s almost over and we'll have the end of time.” She says and I nod.
“We’ll make it.” I promise her.
“I know we will; we always do.” She says and we grab our luggage and leave.
“Are you ready to know where we’re going?” I ask her.
“Yes!” She yells at me.
“Our plane will be taking us to Hawaii.” I tell her and her jaw drops.
“Quit it, Cam, or you’ll be too perfect for me to handle.” She jokes.
“Newlyweds?” An older couple asks us.
“Yeah, we just got married yesterday.” I say and the woman looks at her husband.
“Ed, this was us 75 years ago.” The woman says. “We’re going to Hawaii for our anniversary.”
“75 long years. Son, get out while you can.” The man says and I laugh. His wife looks at him.
“He has always been a jokester. Sweetie, if I have any advice, it’s to make sure he treats you like a queen.” The woman advises Megan.
“Cameron will; he’s amazing like that.” Megan says and I take her hand.
“I love you.” I tell her and she kisses me.
“I love you, too, Cam.”
“Myrtle, let’s go, we have to get through security.” The man says. We say goodbye and walk off separate ways; we’re heading to get food before we go through the line.
“They were nice.” Megan says and I agree with her.
“Do you think that will be us one day?” I ask her.
“Cameron, I know it will be because we are solid now.” She says and I smile. I buy a muffin for us to share and a coffee for me.
“Don’t I get coffee?” She asks and I look at her.
“Really? Why would I give you coffee?” I ask her and she giggles.
“Cause you love me.” I think about it and push my cup towards her.
“You get a sip and no more than that.” I tell her. She grabs the cup and starts chugging.
“So….hot....burning me…..dying.” She laughs and I roll my eyes.
“Why did I marry you?” I ask and she stands up.
“Come on, we have plan to catch, my sarcastic husband.” I follow her.
“I can’t wait for the future.” I say and Megan looks at me.
“Neither can I; it’s going to be amazing.”
“But we have right now to make just as amazing.” I kiss her and we wait to board the plane.