Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

False Alarm

Carrie’s POV:
“I can’t believe I’m going to be a Martinez in a short amount of time.” I say but I’m surprisingly really calm.
“Well believe it, Car, because it’s happening.” Maddi tells me.
“Yeah, it is.” Megan hugs me.
“You’ll love it.” She tells me and I believe her.
“Carrie, how are you?” My mom asks and I smile.
“Are you excited?” Mrs. Martinez asks running into the room and I can’t help but laugh.
“I’m great, mom. And, yeah, I’m really excited, Mrs. Martinez.” She hugs me.
“One day it could be your daughter-in-law calling you Mrs. Martinez.” She tells me and I think about it.
“That is really creepy.” I tell her and she laughs loudly.
“You get used to it.”
“Time to go.” My dad says and I slip into my light blue flats. My dad walks me down the aisle. Michael helps me up and smiles. I don’t hear much until it’s time for vows.
“Mikey, we were instant friends and instantly in love. I almost didn’t go to Zach’s that day because I didn’t care about my cousin’s stupid friends, but you, Mikey, are so much more. It hurt me to break up with you and I’m glad you never gave up on me. I love you more than anything.”
“Carrie, I felt something when we met. I knew you were the girl for me and there was no way I would let you get away from me no matter how long it took. I love you and I want to be your everything because that is how we’re supposed to be. I love you, Carrie, and I always will; that’s why we’re here.” He says and I laugh.
“You may now kiss the bride.” Mikey kisses me and it’s magical. We head to the reception and he leads me out for our first dance when Be Your Everything starts.
“This is amazing.” I say and Michael kisses me.
“Everything about us has been amazing.” He tells me.
“Do you think the orange tablecloths are all right?” I ask him and he starts laughing.
“Isn’t it a little late for that? Car, they’re perfect, I promise.” I look around and I guess they are. He spins me and the song fades away.
“Yeah, they really are. Some of our biggest decisions are all here and it’s amazing.” The night is amazing and when we get home he carries me over the threshold.
“Welcome home, Mrs. Martinez.” He says and I like the sound of it. We just signed on this home the other day. We’re right across from the other four which I guess was their whole plan or something.
“That sounds wonderful.” I say and he looks at me.
“So does Martinez Bakery.” I am opening my own bakery in a few weeks.
“Yeah, it does.” I tell him and I get a sick feeling.
“Are you okay?” Michael asks me after I throw up. I look at him unsure how to feel.
“I’m glad we got married because I think I’m pregnant.” His jaw drops and he runs out of the bathroom.
“Where are you going?” I ask him.
“To get you a pregnancy test.” He leaves and is back in fifteen minutes. I walk out when it gives me my answer. I show it to him.
“False alarm this time.” He kisses me.
“The right time will happen. Let’s enjoy being married first.” I couldn’t agree more.