Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Just The Beginning

Michael’s POV:
I can’t believe Carrie was almost pregnant. I would have been happy but it’s way too early; I’m not ready yet.
“Are you up, too, Mikey?” Carrie asks me and I roll over to look at her.
“Yeah, I am. Shouldn’t we be sleeping right before the honeymoon?” I ask her hoping she’ll laugh but she doesn’t.
“We probably should be but I’m still kind of freaked out over the pregnancy thing. I could have dealt with it but I’d like my bakery to get somewhere first.” She tells me and I relax a little.
“So would I.” I kiss her and I can tell she’s smiling now.
“How do we work so well together?” I ask her and she giggles.
“I have no idea but we are pretty awesome.” She says.
“I would suggest getting some sleep but we have a plane to catch in three hours so we should probably start getting ready.”
“Where are we going?” She asks me.
“To the Bahamas’.” I tell her and there’s silence before the scream.
“That’s so sweet!”
“Relax, Mrs. Martinez, before Zach or Cameron call the cops.” I laugh and she does too.
“You know it would be Megan or Maddi. Megan is such a light sleeper and she hears everything.” It’s true; that girl has crazy good hearing.
“Well hopefully none of them heard you. Come on, let’s get ready. We do have to be there pretty soon.”
“Okay, let’s get ready.” She jumps out of bed and runs out of the room.
“As much as I love you, Car, you’re kind of crazy.” She looks at me for a minute.
“Michael, I am all crazy and you know it.” I laugh and we walk into the kitchen.
“So, what if we don’t have any food?” I ask her. We just moved in and didn’t think to bring in food since we were just going to leave after the wedding.
“How about we go get pancakes or something?” Carrie suggests and my stomach growls.
“Food of any kind sounds good to me.”
“You’re always going to say that.” She tells me then she looks at me. “You’re the expert in this city; where should we go?” She asks me.
“I know the perfect place.” She throws a coat on and I drive her to the best pancake house in the world.
“Oh, my gosh, these are like eating heaven.” She says after the first bite. I grin.
“I know they are; that’s why I brought you here.”
“We may come here a lot.” She tells me.
“That doesn’t sound like a terrible idea.” After I pay we head for the airport.
“I am so excited!” Carrie yells.
“Calm down, young one, wait until we get there to flip out.” I say and she gives me a look.
“You know I’m going to freak out the whole time.”
“Yeah, you probably will, but I don’t mind. I took that risk when I married you and the good cancels out.” She kisses me.
“I love you, Mikey.”
“I love you, Carrie.” I tell her and we board the plane.