Status: This is my baby and parts are based off me and a friend so it's very personal

Twisted

Kiss and Make Up

Megan’s POV:
“Meg, I’m home.” Cameron yells. I carry Jake to the front door. Cameron goes to kiss me and I turn away. We spoke a month ago and I’m still not ready to be nice. This is going to be a cold June.
“I’m still upset, Cameron, we do need to talk.”
“Do you really want the divorce?” He asks me and I set Jake in his playpen then start to cry.
“No, I don’t, but I can’t do this alone! I don’t want you to quit the band either because you love it and I promised myself I would let you do what you love.” He holds me close.
“I love you, Meg, and I’ll do what makes you happy. I can hire people to help you out.”
“No, Cam, I won’t be that girl.” I say and he kisses me.
“You’ve been amazing and I think you deserve the help.” He tells me and I smile.
“Why are you being so nice to me? I don’t deserve it.”
“Megan, you know the answer.”
“Honestly, no, I don’t.” I tell him.
“Because, Meg, you do it to me. Also I love you like crazy, girl.” He says and I start to cry. Our song and an Eli Young Band song?
“I love you, Cam, and I’ll make it through every tour you ever go on.” I say and he kisses me.
“I am so glad you feel that way. So, do you want the help?” He asks me and I shake my head.
“No, we have a phone book. Besides, you won’t be touring again for a while.” I tell him.
“Definitely not. I want to be around for Jake more.” He says and Jake smiles. Cameron picks Jake up and they look adorable together.
“He looks like you.” I say and Cameron smiles.
“But he has your gorgeous eyes.” I blush.
“Cam.” I say.
“Megan, I really do love you, okay? You know I didn’t mean to call you selfish, don’t you?” Cameron asks me.
“I know you didn’t. I didn’t mean the things I said either; I was being kind of selfish. You love touring and I shouldn’t try to keep you from it.” I tell him.
“Just know that I am still only a phone call away. I will always fly back if you or Jake needs me no matter where I am.”
“Let’s worry about that when it happens again. For now we have each other and that’s all I really care about.”
“Then why don’t you go visit with Maddi? I can watch Jake for a while.” I look at Cameron and he smiles.
“What if we have Maddi watch Jake?” I ask and he grabs the diaper bag.
“Maddi, can you watch your godson?” Cameron yells and she runs out of her house.
“I would love to!” She yells and grabs Jake.
“Tell me about your first tour later, okay.” I yell at Maddi and she laughs.
“You know I will. Don’t kill each other.” She tells me and I grab Cameron’s hand.
“We won’t.” I say. Cameron shuts the door.
“I love you, Megan.” He says.
“I love you, too, Cam.” I tell him. He kisses me then goes to make popcorn while I put Parental Guidance in the DVD player.
“You know me so well.”
“Of course I do.” I say and we settle in for the movie.