Status: Active like Mauna Loa in Hawaii

Maybe It Was You All Along

Can't Leave

After Tony and I talked, I figured he needed a safe place to be tonight. That's why he was in my car and we were on our way to my house. I hadn't let go of his hand since we left the restaurant, and frankly, I didn't really care what anyone had to say. Tony needed comfort, and I was willing to give it to him. 
I pulled into my driveway and got out of the car. I waited for Tony to get up and we walked to my house together.
"Are you sure your folks are okay with you staying here?" I asked him. He hesitated, but nodded his head.
"Yeah, I told them I'm staying with a friend. It's cool." I was a little skeptical, but whatever. 
"Okay, well, since it's like, 10 pm and I don't want to spend the next three hours grading papers, want to watch a movie?" I asked him as I set my keys down on their rack and took my shoes off. He just shrugged, staying quiet. Tony was acting different, he wasn't smiling and he seemed kinda uncomfortable with everything. Probably cause his friends werent around or something.
"Okay," I said and grabbed his hand, pulling him to my living room couch and sitting him down with me. "Anything in particular you wanna do? Do you need to talk, or..." He raised his eyebrows at me and I could see him fighting back a smile. Fuck, I didn't mean to say it like THAT...
"That's not what I meant," I scolded him.
"Oh, but it was," he said and leaned closer to me, biting his lip. He knew that drove me crazy. I rolled my eyes at him.
"In all seriousness, you just wanna go to bed or something?" I asked. He scrunched up his nose. "Okay, forget I asked."
"Or we could do... Something, else," he said and grabbed my face, bringing his lips to meet mine in a desperate way.
"Mm- Tony, not a good idea," I backed my head away, but didn't stand up. 
"Why not?" He growled a little. Ou, frustrated Tony is a hot Tony.
"Because, it's late, I'm tired, you're tired, it's just not a good idea." I was more or less telling myself that.
"But where's the fun in that?" He played, putting his fingers to my chin and kissing me again. Whatever, I don't care. I moved my arms to wrap around his neck and his hands found their way to my hips, pulling me to him. He laid down and I crawled on top of him, between his legs. He would bite my lip and I held back the soft moans that wanted so badly to be heard. He got kinda impatient, and licked my lip before letting our tongues play together. We had a little battle for dominance before I gave in easily, and his hands moved further down. He gave my butt a squeeze and I couldnt hold back the little whimper. He smiled, finally getting what he wanted, and I pulled him back up to sitting before laying down on my back. I kept my hand on his chest, letting him hover over me, and he lightly trailed his fingers under my shirt and over my stomach. I moaned at his touch before he pulled away from me suddenly.
"Wow, you're right, I am tired." He breathed. I laughed a little, smiling at how red his lips were.
"Yeah, well, I did go to college." I mumbled and bit my lip. He just laughed and got off of me. Was the house colder? I stood up and so did he, and I led him upstairs to the guest bedroom. Mike was either asleep or out with his friends from college, and I was kinda happy to come home to the quiet house. 
"Okay, your room's here," I said and he pouted.
"Howcome I can't sleep in Vicky's room tonight?" I sighed. He wasn't being fair. 
"Fine, come with me," I groaned and he got all giddy for a second. I gave him a look.
"Something wrong?" He said.
"Yeah, are you part girl, or what?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes. 
"Hey, I'm not the one squealing about," I said and raised my arms in a mock surrender. 
"I don't have pajamas, fuck." He muttured under his breath. 
"Oh, yeah. Pants, boxers, which do you prefer?" I asked when we got to my room and I pulled out the drawer that had that kinda stuff in it.
"Boxers, but whatever." He said. I tossed him a pair and stripped down to mine as well, before slipping into a pair of pajama pants. I caught him staring a couple times, but I didn't say anything. 
"Really?" He said once I put a shirt on.
"What?" I said and looked down. He started laughing, and I realized why. I had put on Mike's Harry Potter pajamas. 
"Why did Mike give me these," I muttered before stomping out of my room and into Mike's. I opened the drawer with his pajamas and found mine in his drawer. I groaned and yanked my pants out of the his dresser, throwing his off and putting mine on my body. I tossed everything onto his bed and walked back into my room, where Tony was laying on my queen-sized bed, softly giggling.
"Why do you have Harry Potter pajamas?!" He exclaimed when I stumbled into my bed and pulled the covers over me.
"They're Mike's, dude. Not mine." I grumbled, crossing my arms.
"It's nothing to be embarrassed about, I have Star Wars ones, and teenage mutant ninja turtles ones too." He smiled and I raised my eyebrow.
"What?" He said when he noticed the look I was giving him.
"And they say I'm juvenile..." I said and turned onto my side, facing away from Tony. He just chuckled and I felt the bed shift. I thought he was facing away from me, but he scooted closer and nope, that wasn't the case. 
"Uh, Tony?" I said.
"Hmm?" I heard him mumble into my neck. Nevermind, I thought to myself. I closed my eyes, trying not to think about the fact that Tony Perry was in my bed, and eventually fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, but I think I got the point across. Yay!

and, I hope my awesome co-author can take it from here. Woo?
Woo!

Love yous.
-ronnirocketsaur