Merch Girl.

San Francisco.

‘Normally that’s my bunk-’ ‘oh, right’ ‘it’s fine, I’ll go above you’ she nodded, ‘I don’t mind’ ‘it’s fine’ Gare smiled, ‘ok’ ‘you’ll have to wake up with a drunk John practcally next to you, it’s fine wth me’ ‘you know how to encourage a girl’ he laughed, ‘I’m sorry’ they laughed, ‘fine, the way it is’ pulling the curtain across, Lucy changed and pulled it back, ‘where are we going?’ ‘3 dates in California’ ‘of course, I’m looking forward to San Fran’ ‘well, you won’t be busy, it’s your time’ ‘I know, I have a tree of information’ they laughed, ‘where did you stay after the Tempe show?’ ‘I stayed with a friend of my brothers, you know The Word Alive?’ ‘yes’ she nodded, ‘they’re a friend of your brothers?’ ‘my brother’s a drummer’ she smiled ‘hence my merch expertise’ Gare smiled, ‘nice’.

Travelling was boring, the in betweens anyway, watching them play old games, she watched movies on her laptop, ‘whatcha watching?’ Jared asked, ‘Goonies’ he jumped next to her, ‘favourite film’ ‘right-’ John joining her on the other side, ‘how come you like this?’ ‘I was a child once?’ they laughed at her sarcasm, watching with her, ‘where's the popcorn when you need it?’ they smiled, as the credits began, she flicked to her emails, ‘you’ve got internet?’ ‘I have a dongle thing, thought it would be useful’ replying to people, ‘I hope you don’t mind sharing?’ ‘it’s fine’ she shrugged, ‘so what are you doing after this tour?’ ‘I have an internship in production’ ‘where?’ ‘WWE?’ Nick looked up, ‘did you just say-’ ‘I did’ ‘that’s fucking awesome, you watch?’ ‘absolutely!’ laughing, talking about wrestling, all the way to California it seemed.

‘So, will you tour with WWE?’ ‘I will, from first Monday in September’ John smiled, ‘right, so you will invite me to work?’ Nick grinned, Lucy laughed, ‘absolutely, when in Boston’ ‘when in Arizona’ Pat added, ‘course’ she smiled, putting her laptop on her bunk, ‘can I borrow your laptop?’ ‘sure’ passing it to John, ‘thanks, internet’ ‘no porn’ ‘thanks’ he smirked, heading off, ‘we thought we’d have to rely on Starbucks’ ‘I feel your pain’ laughing, ‘so, the 2nd September?’ ‘indeed, I begin an Arena tour’ they laughed, ‘awesome, you have to invite me’ Nick smiled, ‘I promise’ she nodded, ‘now, I think Frisco?’ heading off the bus, Lucy helped set-up then set up Merch, watching the show, she was having an awesome time just being herself, heading out in to California.

'Coffee?' 'Arizona Iced Tea methinks in this weather' he smiled, 'anything you want' getting a beer John sat on the beach wall, 'good few days?' she nodded, 'I kinda like what I'm doing, but I like doing stuff I was trained to do, I didn't get in debt for nothing' he laughed, 'you make a good point' she smiled, 'well, I'm sure things can only get better!' he grinned, 'I agree, I think you've fit in' 'I'm glad you think so!' they laughed, chatting and heading back for the venue.