Merch Girl.

Toronto.

'Toronto’ she looked out of the window, looing at the CN Tower on the skyline, ‘I’m going there today’ ‘so am I, I’ll join you’ he smiled, ‘you’re really busy, sweetheart, I’ll see you after the show’ ‘eurgh, I hate how much you know my schedule’ she smiled, ‘way I am’ she smiled, ‘anyway, I wanna see this place’ getting off the bus, ‘tell Sweet I’ll be back in a couple of hours’ ‘will do’ kissing her cheek, she walked to the tower, ‘I’m not busy-’ Nick catching her up, ‘no, you’re not until midday’ she smiled, he laughed, ‘you know you should do something about the anxiety’ ‘I’m fine’ ‘do you sleep?’ ‘I’m fine I sleep, it’s just boredom as well’ he grinned, ‘good, I like you, John definitely likes you’ ‘hmm, he does, very odd, didn’t expect that, I just exist’ he laughed, ‘you’re like a chemical reaction, and we’re keeping in touch’ ‘of course, I have to invite you to Raw’ ‘you’re working on Raw’ she smiled, ‘yeah’ they laughed.

‘Nick went with you’ John pouted, ‘he did’ she smiled, ‘one thing I do get on this tour, awesome company’ he grinned, ‘you’ve fitted in well, maybe you can work for 8123 after WWE has finished with you’ she smiled, ‘be fun’ he grinned, ‘glad you think so’ John pulled her up from the boxes, ‘who did I tell if we’re running out of stuff, I did a stock check-’ ‘you’ll have to email Tim?’ ‘right, will do’ she smiled, ‘stock take, you did that?’ ‘it wasn’t particularly hard’ he smiled, ‘never seen him do it’ ‘well, maybe he’s better at this than me’ ‘I beg to differ’ kissing her nose, ‘you’re much prettier to look at too’ she blushed, kissng her deeply, ‘I should finish up, and then email Tim about what we need more of’ he smiled, ‘course, this tour, worst time to find the right girl’ ‘you can’t help the wrong things’ he grinned, ‘nope’.

‘You won’t hold me down, I wanna be loud..’ she sung along to her iPod, Joel chuckled, tapping on her shoulder, ‘oh god, sorry’ he laughed, ‘favourite?’ ‘yeah’ laughing, ‘you did good’ she smiled, ‘you were supposed to be in an interview five minutes ago’ ‘didn’t turn up’ ‘eurgh, annoying’ she sat down, ‘you’d be a god tour manager, with a memory like yours’ ‘I organise my brothers’ she smiled, ‘about it, can’t believe we’re not playing Baltimore, I’ve always wanted to do Thames’ ‘All Time Low fan!’ ‘sue me’ they laughed, John coming in, ‘whatcha laughing about?’ ‘your lack of a Baltimore date’ ‘gee, sorry’ they giggled, ‘why?’ ‘Meet me on Thames Street..’ Joel and her singing together, ‘of course, All Time Low, toured with them, know how to drink’ laughing.