Sequel: Here We Go Again
Status: This is my first story, so please be kind :))

Just for a Moment

Chapter 10

When Jack woke up the next day it was earlier than what he would usually wake up but he didn't really mind, he smiled to see Alex curled into his side with is arms wrapped around the older boy. Jack had been awake when Alex had taken the initiative to cuddle up to Jack, he also most certainly knew about the kiss on his cheek, and honestly it made butterflies fly around his stomach at the thought of Alex's lips on his skin. With this in mind, Jack pulled Alex a little closer to his chest and kissed the top of his head.

He watched Alex with a small smile, taking note of how the boy slept with his lips parted slightly and how his nose scrunched up when he would snore a little and Jack thought that everything about the boy was adorable. Jack kept his eyes on Alex and lightly rubbed his stomach, he wondered what it would be like to take the boy out on a date? Was it something that he would want? Would he enjoy it? Is it too soon for something like that? And Jack decided that yeah, it was probably too soon to take Alex out on a date, they had only been talking for a day.

Jack sighed and kissed Alex's head before pulling Alex close to his chest and holding him close, he rubbed along his stomach and chest before going back to sleep, deciding that he could probably do with a few more hours.

++++++++++

It was a few hours later when Jack woke up, he smiled slightly to see Alex watching him. He grinned down to Alex slightly and poked his stomach "Morning, Lexy" He chuckled slightly and stretched out his back.

"Morning Jacky" And if Jack thought that Alex had a cute voice when he was awake, his morning voice was adorable. He chuckled slightly and wrapped his arm around Alex's shoulder again.

"How'd you sleep?" he played with Alex's hair and hummed softly.

"I slept well, how did you sleep" The older boy spoke with a soft voice and shy smile and it just made Jack think that the boy was even more adorable.

Jack grinned softly "I slept amazingly" He smiled down to Alex; he lightly squeezed his shoulder before sitting up with a yawn.

"Do you want any breakfast?" And seeing the boy's light up at the sound of food was amazing.

"Yes please!" Jack chuckled slightly and nodded; he stood up and helped Alex up.

"Come on then, Lexy" He chuckled slightly before pulling Alex downstairs. Once they were down there he made Alex sit down then he went into the kitchen to make breakfast. A few minutes later he was walking back to Alex with a plate of pancakes and a jug of juice, he sat them both on the table before going back out to the kitchen and coming back with cereal. "I didn't know what you wanted so I just got a bit of everything." He blushed slightly and ran back out to the kitchen as the toaster popped up.

He came back to the table and finally sat down "Eat whatever you want" He blushed slightly as he nibbled on some toast while looking down to the table.

"You've really gone all out on me haven't you, Barakat?" He looked up as Alex chuckled and spoke. He nodded in response to Alex and hummed.

"Only the best for you, Lexy" He chuckled slightly himself and watched as Alex picked up some pancakes and started to eat them. He smiled to himself and continued to eat, glancing up to Alex every so often. He was falling for the boy and he was falling fast and he knew that it would be hard to get back up again.

They both finished breakfast and went back upstairs, realising that they were both still in the clothes that they slept in Jack turned to Alex. "Do you want to borrow some clothes? It's kind of uncomfortable to go around wearing the clothes you slept in" He chuckled slightly.

"Oh um, yes please" Jack couldn't help but smile as he saw the blush paint Alex's cheeks. As much as he liked the open talkative Alex, he loved the quiet shy Alex.

Jack smiled and nodded and went to his wardrobe and grabbed a pair of jeans and shirt for him. He handed them to Alex before getting the same for himself. "You can get changed in here and I'll go to the bathroom" He nodded to himself and spoke softly before leaving the room and going to the bathroom. He got changed and attempted to do his hair before giving up and going back to his room.

Just as he got back to his room, he managed to catch a glimpse of Alex putting his shirt on and that sight may or may not have made his day slightly. He smiled to Alex as the older boy turned around and smiled shyly at him.

"I'll bring your clothes back tomorrow or something" The older boy said to which Jack only shook his head with a smile.

"No it's fine, you can keep them" He smiled slightly "I never wear them anyway" Something about seeing Alex in his clothes made Jacks legs feel like jelly. They just made him look amazing and Jack thought that maybe if the older boy kept them, he would wear them more often and Jack would get the chance to see him in his clothes. He smiled at the blush on Alex's face with a chuckle.

"Th-thanks" He smiled at the stutter and rolled his eyes slightly.

"There's no need to thank me, Lexy" He smiled softly and sat on his bed. "So, what do you want to do now?" He looked up to Alex.

"Actually, I should probably go home" And yeah, hearing these words disappointed Jack slightly.

"Oh, okay" Jack nodded and stood up, trying hard to keep the disappointment from his face. "Do you want me to drive you home or walk you...?" He bit his lip with a small blush because he couldn't believe that he had just offered to walk someone home.

"N-no, it's okay. I live just around the corner" The older blushed and Jack nodded.

"Okay" He smiled slightly and grabbed Alex's hand after he got his bag and lead him downstairs and to the front the door. He opened the door and smiled to Alex.

"W-would it be okay if I came here before school on Monday?" He watched as Alex bit his lip and looked up to Jack with slightly desperate eyes. "I don't really want to walk in by myself" Jack only smiled and nodded, more than happy to walk Alex to school.

"Of course that's fine" He smiled to Alex and gave him a quick hug. "You didn't even have to ask." He smiled and kissed the top of Alex's head before pulling away. "I'll see you Monday" He smiled.

"Yeah, see you Monday" The elder replied before grabbing his bag again and stepping out of the house and walking down the pathway, giving Jack a small wave once he was at the end. Jack waved back and watched Alex until he walked around the corner and was out of sight.

Jack sighed and closed the door; he leaned against it and closed his eyes. There wasn't even any question about him falling for Alex, he had fallen and there was no way he was going to get back up. With a shake of his head he pushed away from the door and went to the couch, wondering how he was ever going to tell Alex without making him run away. Maybe he should just wait a bit longer and see if there are any signs of Alex feeling the same way because if he did, that would make life a whole lot easier and a whole less awkward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry.
Sorry it's short.
Sorry it's bad.
Sorry I'm late updating.

Opinions mean a lot :)