Status: complete

Famous Friends

10

I woke up the next morning and went next door in the hotel to Elizabeth and Misha’s room were Jensen was already having breakfast with them. I saw Elizabeth hold my phone up and I realised I must of left it in her bag. I went to grab it off her but she pulled it away
“you have 10 missed calls from your mum” she said trying to give me her disappointed face.
“oh shit” I said grabbing the phone.
“I wonder what she wants to talk about missy” she moaned at me
“eurgh” I put my head in my hands and Misha asked what it would be about.
“her mum is picky about her and boyfriends. Now people know about them two she has most likely found out. I think she wants her to have a nice low key life because she wasn’t overly happy with you and me anyway. She always tries to set her up with the people she works with” she sighed and Jensen came and wrapped an arm around my waist and kissed the top of my head.
“babe, call her” he mumbled
I sighed and walked out into the corridor and rung her.
“danie!” my mum nearly screeched down the phone “why haven’t you been picking up?”
“mum I am in America there are things called time zones so I was sleeping” I groaned
“anyway so you are dating Jensen Ackles then hmmm one of Elizabeth’s friends I assume?” she said disapprovingly.
“yes mum and cut the moaning I really like him” I said sighing knowing what was coming next.
“you haven’t had a relationship in about 4 years and now you prance off with an famous actor?”
“yes ok I last went out with someone four years ago big deal!” I said raising my voice a bit and then seeing Jensen popping his head out of the door and shutting it behind him.
“well I am coming over to visit with your aunt next week because we are going on holiday and thought we would pass through in L.A.”
“mum you don’t have too, really im fine...” I said but she cut me off
“Danie we are coming end of”
“fine you come over for a BBQ or something but other people will be there so if you embarrass me I swear you will not be forgiven” I said sternly as my mum sighed down the phone.
“fine, see you then sweetie”
“bye” I said grumpily and hung up the phone and shoved it in my pocket resting my body on the corridor wall.
Jensen came over and put his hands on my hips “so she is coming to visit with your aunt?” he said raising an eyebrow.
“is that ok, I don’t mean to invade on you its the only way to shut her up and a surprise visit is the last thing you want from her” I said rambling on to be soon silenced by Jensen placing a finger on my lips to make me stop talking.
“it is fine babe we can invite Misha, Jared etc for a nice afternoon!” he said stroking the sides of my face as I leaned into his hand.
I stood up straight from the wall and entwined my fingers with Jensen’s and kissed him “thank you” I mumbled against his lips as we joined Misha and Elizabeth again.