Status: complete

Famous Friends

9

The panel that I got dragged on stage too was a morning one so I got a day of following teh boys round when going to meet and greets and photo ops and getting anything I needed for them which was quite fun with Elizabeth.
After the panel he had to go straight to the signings with Jared and Misha so Elizabeth and I went to go and get coffee for them all. As we came back to the boys in their room I saw Jensen’s smile flash at me then he noticed the coffee and nearly drooled. They were just about to start the signings so there was a room full of fans watching him pretend to drool over the coffee. I came over and handed it to him
“there you go, coffee for Mr Ackles” I said smiling sweetly
“ah thanks babe you are a star!” he said taking a sip and then putting it down on the table. I walked around the back of the table and just as I was about to go over and chill out with Elizabeth who was talking to some fans Jensen grabbed my wrist and pulled me over to him.
“I knew you would look great in that shirt” he said with a wink making me smile.
“thanks, better let you get started though” I said starting to pull away when he pulled me back and lowered my head for a kiss. We both wanted to stay there for longer due to the time we had spent away from each other but we both pulled out and got a ‘aweeeee’ from the audience making me blush. I whispered into his ear as I walked away “maybe later”.
I went around with Elizabeth and started talking to some of the fans who were all so sweet and welcoming to me. After the day’s work it was a disco and all the cast who were at the convention were going so I thought that there wasn’t much harm in going. At the disco thing Matt and Richard did a bit of karaoke with some of the other cast members whilst I sat on one of the bar stools with Elizabeth next to me. They finished off the karaoke with a speech and then Misha, Jared and Jensen came down to join us. Jensen came and stood with his back facing me inbetween my legs resting on the bar stool. I put my hands around his waist which he then put his hands on top of and rested my head on his shoulder.
He let out a yawn and I said “hard day huh?”
He just nodded and rested his head on mine.
Soon enough all the fans were gone and Misha and Elizabeth went to the hotel room and I stayed looking through the songs they had on the computer seeing if I liked any. Jensen went to the toilet and then came back to me starting to play one of my favourite songs ‘Know your quarry’ by Biffy Clyro. It starts off as a slow song but gets faster paced but isn’t extremely heavy. It was my version of a slow song for me anyway. I turned it on and turned around to see Jensen walking over to me and then grabbing my hand and making him sway with him.
When I was young, I first encountered my crippled lungs;
I felt them burn, and cursed them ever since.
I was turning blue, in a match right in front of you,
And I slithered to the floor, hope I score some more.

I won't go where the sun doesn't shine
Go crazy in the evening if we sail upright.
Love is a shadow, in the brightness it dies;

Because tonight,
We raise the sun, and we shine it over everyone.
If we want a gradual hush,
Our lips should kiss each other so;
I just want to feel your body,
I want you to know your quarry.

You can see the world looking down from a different universe,
Can we save every single one of them, if we only have five hands,
My father cradled us; we're bright blue and we're covered in blood,
We staggered through the door, trouble's taken score.

I won't go where the sun doesn't shine
Go crazy in the evening if we sail upright.
Love is a shadow, in the brightness it dies;

Because tonight,
We raise the sun, and we shine it over everyone.
If we want a gradual hush,
Our lips should kiss each other so;
I just want to feel your body,
I want you to know your quarry.

I just want to, feel your body; I want you to, know your quarry.
I just want to, feel your body; I want you to, know your quarry.
“you know this could be our song if you want. The first song we danced to” he said looking down at me.
“yeah I would like that” I said back and reached up to kiss him.