Status: complete

Famous Friends

11

It finally came to the day when we were back in L.A and my mother and aunt were coming over for a BBQ to meet Jensen. I was busy hurrying around in the kitchen with Elizabeth and Gen whilst the boys were cooking on the BBQ.
“are we done?” I said putting my hands on my hips and looking at the mountain of food on the table.
“I hope so “ Elizabeth said drinking part of her wine.
I saw the boys trying to sneak in behind us and get to the food on the table but I turned around and threw the towel I was holding at Jensen and pointed a finger as he caught it and said “no, not yet Jensen!”.
“or what?” he said as Misha and Jared pretended to stand up tall behind him like it was going to become a fight.
I folded my arms across my chest and raised an eyebrow and ran around the table chasing after Jensen around his house. We ended up going into the garden and I was running away from him because I could see in his eyes he so badly wanted to throw me into the pool. Eventually he grabbed me and chucked me in and started bending over laughing at me. Luckily I had a long dress type thing over my bikini. I got out of the pool and went upstairs and put a pair of shorts on over the bikini bottoms and put on a tank top.
I went downstairs taking my hair out of its ponytail to see my mum and aunt sitting in the garden chatting away to the boys.
I wandered out and gave them hugs and all the usual business. As I walked past the chatting ladies towards Elizabeth who was talking with Misha Jensen came and grabbed my hand.
“hey they aren’t that bad” he mumbled into my ear making me shiver at his warm breath on my neck.
“yeah with other people, they are just a pain in my arse” I said with a laugh.
“well just enjoy yourself darlin” he said giving me a quick kiss and going back to the BBQ. I went over to Elizabeth who was now talking to my mum and aunt.
“congratulations Elizabeth on the wedding and all” I heard my mum say as I walked over.
“thank you, you know if it wasn’t for me your daughter wouldn’t be with Jensen” she said winking at me as I hit her.
“I don’t know whether I am happy or not about that” my mother mumbled.
“why whats so wrong with that mum?” I said raising my voice getting a concerned look from Gen and the boys.
“you know what happened with your cousin Danie! She dated that actor It went wrong and it ruined her”
“mum I am not like my cousin, you know I don’t go out with someone unless I really really like them and that just so happens to be the case here” I said getting watery eyes. “you moan at me for never being with anyone and whenever I do you drive that person away from me, well I won’t let you anymore. If you are not happy with it then leave please, I don’t want this to be ruined just because I am dating someone relatively famous”.
She got up and started gathering her stuff “ we will talk later young lady, I need to report back to your dad” she said as she walked out the door with my aunt.
A single tear rolled down my cheek as I ran upstairs and shut the door behind me in Jensen’s bedroom.
10 minutes later Jensen came in as I was lying in bed under the covers on my side.
“they have all left now babe” he whispered as he knelt down beside me so we were on the same level. He wiped away the tears from my eyes.
“thank you” I mumbled as I motioned for him to come on the otherside of the bed. He climbed up and came under the covers with me. I faced towards him on my side and snuggled into him as he was lying on his side as well. His strong arms wrapped around me and kissed the top of my head.
“I love you Danie” he said.
I looked up at him with a smile as he smiled back “I love you Jensen”.
I leaned up to kiss him as he pulled me closer and I wrapped my hands around the back of his neck. We sat there comfortably for the rest of the day.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys are still enjoying this