Status: complete

Famous Friends

12

I woke up to the smell of fried eggs being cooked from downstairs. I got up and slowly made my way downstairs to see Jensen cooking shirtless for whatever reason. Not that I didn’t mind either way. I could see he was cooking all of my favourites: fried egg, sausages, hash browns and toast. I went and walked up behind him and put my hands around his waist and stood on my tiptoes to peer over his shoulder to watch him cook.
“smells good” I said kissing his neck as I turned around and sat on the opposite counter my legs swinging over the side. I heard him turn the gas off for the eggs and he wondered over to me.
“still have about 20 mins for the rest you know” he said raising an eyebrow and putting his hands on my thighs and leaning in and pressing his lips against mine. I held his face in my hands with his short facial hair brushing against my fingers. Now he wasn’t filming he had his beard growing which I couldn’t resist, I thought he looked amazing either way.
He lifted me up and carried me over to the sofa and hovered over me lifting my top off over my head so I was completely naked apart from my underwear. He continued kissing me and made his way down to my neck and collar bone as I hooked my fingers over his waistband and started to pull his trousers down as he kicked them off placing his hands on my hips. He started to take off my underwear as I did the same to him. Once we had both finished I looked up into his eager eyes and couldn’t help but smile as he smiled back. He pushed his lips against mine and I felt him slide into me. My breath hitched as I adjusted to him and his head leaned into the crook of my neck as he moved himself in and out of me. His warm breath was getting quicker and quicker into my neck as my fingers on his back pushed more and more into his tanned skin. We both reached our high and Jensen’s body collapsed on top of mine in a sweaty mess. His chin was hooked over my shoulder and I put my hand on the back of his neck and massaged it as he kissed my shoulder.
He stood up and put his underwear back on and leaned down and kissed me passionately “we should do that more often” he whispered. He winked at me and walked away back to the kitchen and started plating up food.
I sat up and put my underwear and top back on and went over and sat on the counter next to him watching the concentration on his face.