Status: complete

Famous Friends

13

I woke up to the sun shining through the window in Jensen’s room because he forgot to shut the blind last night. I groaned and turned over so I was facing him and hid my head under the cover.
I felt Jensen start to pull the cover back and I grabbed it and held it to my chest.
“well someone doesn’t want to get up today” he said in a jokey tone.
I violently shaked my head as he tugged it away from me and eventually threw it on the floor. I gave him my best bitch face as he just smiled at me. I wiggled my way closer to him and he wrapped his arms around me.
“come on, we need to get up and go food shopping today and we need to go outfit shopping for the awards. Besides I havnt had the chance to see you in a sexy dress yet” he said with a smirk.
“eurghh” I groaned nuzzling into his neck deeper and deeper.
“ahh Elizabeth said you didn’t like shopping, that’s why she is coming along and dragging Misha along because she knows how useless we all are at shopping.” He said tracing patterns on my back with his fingers.
“I hate shopping, do we have to go?” I whined looking up at him giving my best puppy dog face.
“yes” he nodded “do you need some convincing?” he said with a mischievous grin on his face.
“maybe” I mumbled.
He grinned and rolled me over so I was on my back and he was on top of me. He leaned down and pressed his lips lightly against mine and then pulled away. I moaned at the teasing he was doing and pulled his neck down to kiss me again. He chuckled as he held my face in his hands and continued kissing me. Eventually we pulled out and he got off the bed.
“will you get ready now?” he said hands on his hips.
“fine” I said as I got up and wondered into the bathroom to have a shower.
I had my shower and got dressed and went downstairs saying “Jensen what time is the awards tomorrow?” as I saw him sitting on the sofa.
“we need to get to the red carpet bit for 7” he said turning around to face me.
“ok, are jared, Gen, Misha and Elizabeth going?” I said satnding infront of him as he stood up.
“yep, we can travel as a pack” he said with a wink.
I laughed and followed him to the front door.
“Misha said he would drive god help us” as he opened the door and let me go out first. I watched him lock up the house and then entwined my fingers with his as we walked out to Misha and Elizabeth in the car outside the house.
“ready to shop Danie?” Elizabeth said as I got into the car.
“you know the answer to that one bitch” I said back.
She attempted to hit me but she knew it would never work, it was exactly the same as school.
“you know this will be the first time I have seen you in a dress apart from the wedding!” she said turning around to me with a smile on her face.
I gave her a very sarcastic face and double thumbs up as she poked her tongue out at me.