Status: complete

Famous Friends

14

We got to the shopping centre and the long day began, the whole reason I was looking forward to it was because we were going for a meal after and because Jensen needed a new suit so I got to see him looking all nice and dapper. First we went into the boy’s shops and they tried on several suits enjoying themselves a bit too much. We were in and out of there in the space of 45 minutes which was fairly impressive. Then our dress shops. I hated these shops because all the assistants looked like they were judging you and mocking you.
Elizabeth went off on a manic spree and immediately found the dress she wanted and then turned to me with determination on her face and dragged Jensen with her. I stood with Misha watching them nodding and shaking their heads.
“how people have the energy for shopping I will never understand” I said to Misha.
“agreed”
“I prefer going into toy shops and just mucking about like the inner 5 year old I am” I said laughing as I saw Elizabeth walking over to me with like 4 dresses in her hands.
I sighed and walked over to the fitting rooms with her and I couldn’t notice Jensen smiling at me and I just gave him a bitch face. I tried on all of the dresses and walked out getting compliments from the boys but then Elizabeth changing her mind making me try on a different one. In the end the last one we tried on was one I actually liked. It was a tightish fit one and came to just above my knee, it was navy blue matching Jensen’s new suit and it had a blue sequin pattern at the bottom of it that ran up one side of the dress, she also had picked up a pair of blue heels matching the sequins. Also it was strapless which was something I didn’t normally go for but I liked it anyway. I came out with a raised eyebrow and looked in the mirror standing next to Elizabeth.
“so?” she said nervously.
“i.....” I waited deliberately waited to make her even more nervous “love it” I said making her do a little scream and dance.
She ran and grabbed her dress and dragged Misha to the till with her so she could pay.
I turned around to Jensen who was smiling and looking up and down my dress.
“I picked that one” he said holding my waist.
“oh , well done you. Did you match us deliberately?” I said chuckling.
“maybe” he said smirking.
I leant forward and kissed him lightly “let me get changed and then we can pay and get food.”
We all paid and put our clothes in Misha’s car and went to a local restaurant. We got given a booth so I was next to Jensen who had his arm around my shoulder and squeezed me close to him and I kept kicking Elizabeths legs underneath the table making her whine.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you are still enjoying this! x :)