Status: complete

Famous Friends

3

It was the day of Elizabeth’s and Misha’s wedding. Elizabeth was relatively relaxed in the bride’s house whilst next door was the groom’s house and it was a mission to make sure they didn’t see each other but all the rest of the wedding party could see each other. Being maid of honour i was running back and forth helping the girls and boys. All the girls were ready relatively early and so I and two other bridesmaids were helping all the boys get ready by tying there ties and fixing their flowers on their blazers.
I quickly had to run in and get my dress on before getting into the cars as we travelled in the pairs we were put in. I went and gave my luck to Elizabeth before i went into the boys house.
Everyone was gathered in the living room apart from Jensen. Myself and one of the best men started shouting so i went upstairs to go see where he was.
I found him walking over on the landing “dude! We have to go in a minute!”
“Sorry was in the bathroom” he said walking back to his room.
I followed him as he offered me his tie to do for him as all of them seemed incapable of making it look nice and presentable.
He was towering over me even when i was wearing a slight heel. I finished tightening his tie and looked up at him with a smile
“finally the day for them has come” i said smiling
“indeed, thank god now he can shut up about the wedding”
I laughed as i started to walk out the room he walked behind me down the stairs. Everyone had got into their cars and we got in the last one before Elizabeth’s car.
We both got in and started the journey which would take about 20 minutes.
Jensen’s hand sat on mine as he said “nervous?”
I put my hand with his so we were both holding each other’s “only if i fall, if i do you will be responsible”
We both sat there staring into our laps. This past week or so i pratcially spent all my time with Jensen, Misha and Elizabeth.
Soon we arrived and the ceremony went incredibly smoothly and the reception was the bit we were all waiting for so we could all relax.
I was sitting down with Jensen after dinner and watching Misha and Elizabeth having their first dance.
“all lovey dovey now” Jensen said
“i don’t think i have ever seen Elizabeth dance” i said
“unfortunately the pleasure of watching Misha dance is always highly amusing” we both laughed and our heads went up as the music changed.
Misha picked up the microphone and gave us a cheeky smile.
“i would like to ask everyone to join us for this next dance” he pointed his fingers at us and said “especially you two over there”
I blushed as Jensen got up and offered me his hand. Eventually i took it and walked over and whispered to the newly weds “i hate you”
We started dancing to a slow song as Jensen put his hand on the lower part of my back and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and he said “surely its not right when the bridesmaid if prettier than the bride”
I blushed as he laughed into my hair and squeezed my hand.