Status: complete

Famous Friends

6

We got on the plane ride to Vancouver which I spent most of the time sleeping on Jensen’s shoulder. When we got off and went to meet Misha and Elizabeth they kindly pointed out that I looked like a zombie. I gave them my bitch face which caused the reaction I was expecting off Elizabeth of getting all up in each other’s faces pretending to be hard and ended up in a giggling fit.
“oh god you are so weird both of you” Misha said. Elizabeth carried on walking and I turned around walking backwards still talking to him.
“well you can talk, you are pretty weird. Embrace the weird Misha. Embrace it.” I said turning back around to hear a scoffing in the background and a still giggling Elizabeth. I swear she can be extremely useless when giggling.
I went to the toilet with Elizabeth whilst Misha and Jensen went to meet Jared and Gen. Once we came out I saw Gen doing little jumps around Jensen and Jared just looking confused whilst Misha just laughed at the now embarrassed Jensen. We walked up quietly behind them well I did because I knew how they would react being the new couple they can all embarrass. I went to pick up my satchel sitting by Jared’s feet as Misha came up behind me and shouted “hey!” making me jump. I turned around and gave him the middle finger with a sarcastic smile. Gen turned around with a smile plastered on her face and grabbed my arm so I was standing next to Jensen as he wrapped his arm around my waist so I became a bit more balanced.
“awww your so cute” Gen smiled and then glanced at Jared who had the same mischevious smirk Misha had on his face. I looked up at Jensen who was shaking his head with a small smile at the two boys as some sort of warning.
“oh I have been waiting for this day to come around. Karma pretty boy” Jared said pushing Jensen’s shoulder as we walked to their car.
“karma for what?” I asked
“for the shit he gave me when I got together with Gen. Not like bad crap, just constant joking and teasing. “ Jared sighed.
I looked up at Jensen with a raised eyebrow and he just sighed “what do you expect he is my best mate, teasing is the best part”
Elizabeth turned around to face me “yeah its my time to tease you missy” she said pointing her finger at me.
“well it was fun with you and Misha” I laughed.
“but you are wound up really easily so this will be ten times more fun” she said skipping back to hold hands with Misha.
We put our bags into their car and Jensen and I sat in the very back of this mini van type car. Jensen entwined my fingers with his and put our hands in his lap. He was sitting in the middle seat and he was sitting as close to me as possible without me actually being on his lap. I was busy looking out the window to see Vancouver. We stopped at traffic lights and Elizabeth let out a mini scream and shouted “NO SHIT”.
I immediately responded “WHERE?” she pointed to this man walking across the road and we started hysterically laughing reminiscing of our school days.
She got a raised eyebrow from Misha and she started to tell the story “there was this guy a couple of years above Danie fancied and we didn’t know his name so we called him no shit, that wasn’t him but it looked a lot like him.”
I blushed and looked down into my lap and squeezed Jensen’s hand. I looked up at him to see him looking down at me with a small smile on his face.
I mouthed “what?” to him.
“you just being adorable thats what.” He whispered.
I smiled and kissed him lightly but he put his hand lower down on my back and pushed me closer to him and his other hand rested on my thigh.
I put my hand on his thigh too and my hand on the side of his face and pulled him away causing him to raise and eyebrow.
“not here Jensen” I said giving him a small playful smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i havnt updated in a while i couldnt think of many ideas but i have now :) i have some other fics on the go at the moment as well so bare with me but my friend asked me to update this one since it has been so long :) go check her out on here her username is TheHornsOfMischief :)