Olivia

We're a happy family

Olivia and I have been together now for six months and I can honestly say I've never been this happy. It became very normal for Sydney and Olivia to stay at my house for the night. I really did love her.

I woke up one morning at six am, much earlier than I ever woke up. I couldn't fall back asleep so I simply laid there and watched Olivia sleep soundly. Her chest moved slowly up and down. Her hair was a mess against the pillow. She had on one of my Ramones t-shirts that went down to just above her knee. She looked beautiful and all I wanted to do was hold her.

I gently wrapped my arm around her waist, careful not to wake her up. I wanted to kiss her so badly, so I resorted to kissing her forehead. Suddenly, she slowly blinked her eyes up at me.

"What are you doing awake, babe?" She asked sleepily as she cuddled herself closer to me.

I wrapped her up in my arms, "I dunno. I woke up and can't fall back asleep."

Olivia gave me a small smile before kissing me and before she could pull away, I deepened the kiss and thrusted my tongue into her mouth.

Olivia giggled and rolled over on her back while running her fingers through my curly blonde hair. As I kissed her, I crawled on top of her, laying in between her legs.

"Mmm, I love you." I murmured as I kissed her neck. The minute those words left my mouth, I froze, as did she.

I frantically looked into her eyes. "Shit, I'm sorry...I just..." I mumbled.

"I love you too." She grinned, kissing me on the lips.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah....I do love you." Olivia smiled, bringing me into another kiss.

I ran my fingers up her shirt and gently squeezed her breasts, causing her to suck in a sharp breath. I slipped her shirt off before tossing it on the floor. Olivia ran her hands up and down my back as I made my way down her neck to her breasts.

I looked up at her as I gently ran my tongue over her nipple and soon doing the same to the other nipple. I kissed down her chest to her belly button before slipping off her underwear. She was completely naked and I've never seen a more beautiful woman in the world.

"Bill..." She sighed as I kissed her neck.

"Hmmm?" I murmured, pulling away and looking at her.

"Do you wanna stop...?" I asked, seeing the uneasiness in her eyes.

"No...I just...I have a two year old and...I just...I don't feel...beautiful." Olivia said, looking away.

My heart broke into a million pieces. Did I not make her feel beautiful everyday?

"Babe...look at me," I said before giving her a soft kiss, "You're the most beautiful woman in the world. I'm sorry if I don't say it enough. You're perfect. Everything about you. I love you...every single part of you."

I saw the relief in her eyes just before she pulled me against her lips. Soon, we were both naked. I ran my hands up and down her sides before moving my hand over her thighs and slowly rubbed her clit.

"Ready?" I asked.

Olivia smiled before nodding. I grabbed a condom out of my nightstand and quickly rolled it over my stiff cock.

I laid myself down on top of her, holding myself up with my arms that rested on either side of her shoulders. I ran my fingers through her hair. "You're beautiful." I gave her a soft kiss before slowly entering her.

We looked each other in the eyes as love and passion took over. I didn't want to move. This whole moment felt so perfect. The sun was starting to rise and there was light peeking in through the curtains and across Olivia's body.

I slowly pulled almost all the way out before pushing back in. Olivia ran her fingers through my hair, moaning as I started moving faster.

"Billie...yeah, right there baby." She moaned, tugging at my hair.

I moaned and brought one of her legs higher up on my waist. Sweat was forming on my forehead. Olivia moved her hips with mine in a perfect rhythm. I never wanted this to end. And it didn't for a good hour.

"Oh god, Liv. Fuck...I'm gonna cum." I moaned, rubbing her clit.

Olivia sat up enough for me to wrap my arms around her and push deeper into her. I brought her into a deep kiss, our tongue's wrestling together perfectly.

I pulled away as I felt her body tighten even more around me. We started into each other's eyes as we both reached our climax.

"Billie!"

"Liv!"

We moaned together as my hips stuttered against hers and I fell against her body, but still held hers tight against mine as we rode out our orgasms.

I panted as we shared sloppy, off target kisses.

"I love you." I murmured, running my fingers through her hair.

"Love you more." She replied, cuddling close to my body.

I kissed her forehead before falling back asleep.

"Mommy..." I woke up to hearing Syd outside of my bedroom door. I looked at Olivia who was still sound asleep. I carefully crawled out of bed before slipping on a pair of shorts.

I opened the door to find Sydney looking sleepy. "Morning, sweetie." I smiled, ruffling her hair.

"I'm hungry." She said.

"Okay, we'll find something to eat while Mommy is still sleeping, okay?" I suggested, lifting her up and walking downstairs.

"I want cereal." She explained, laying her head on my shoulder.

"I can do cereal." I smiled, sitting her down in the living room before making my way to the kitchen. I pulled out a box of cocoa puffs before making a big bowl for the two of us. Before joining Sydney, I made sure to start a pot of coffee for Olivia.

I handed Sydney a spoon and kept one for myself before the two of us dug in and watched cartoons together.

Not long after, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Olivia walked in and smiled at me before planting a kiss on my lips.

"Morning. I made coffee." I smiled, rubbing her arm gently.

"Thank you. And you got her breakfast?" She asked, smiling.

"Mhmm. I thought you might like to sleep in today." I grinned, kissing her once more.

"Thank you." She whispered in my ear before kissing my cheek and walking out to the kitchen.

"Billie..." Sydney started to say.

I looked at the little girl next to me, "Yeah, Syd?"

"I love you." She smiled, hugging me close.

For the second time that day, my heart melted. I've never loved one person, let alone two people, as much as I love these two girls.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait, school is nuts right now. Comment!