Status: Complete

Hellraiser

Part 13

Days went by. Brian never left my side (except every other day when my mom would come visit me. She still had no clue about anything with me and Manson.) It pissed off the nurses, but every night Manson would lay in the bed and cuddle me, which made me feel safer. He’d always entertain me, either by just carrying on a conversation, singing to me or reading to me. Until finally the day came that I could go home. 12 days in the hospital. “Your parents are here to get you now. Are you ready to go home?” The nurse asks. “Yes, it will be nice to be in my own bed.” I answer. Marilyn sits next to me on the bed. “Honey, are you trying to get dressed?” He asks me. “Yes.” “Here, let me help you.” He offers. Marilyn carefully dresses me, aware of my broken arm and leg. The wrapping around my middle is changed, then he puts the rest of my clothes are put on me. “Thanks, babe.” I whisper, still hurting. “Hold on, sweetie.” Brian coos before stepping into the hall. “Can we get some more pain pills over here?” “yes.” The RN answers. Brian comes back with the pills and hands me a little can of pop. “Take these; they will make you feel better.” “Thank you.” My regular gothic attire feels nice on my body. I clutch the magician kitty Manson gave me. Brian lays next to me on the hospital bed, I bury my face in his side. “You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. Don’t you know that I love you? Please don’t take my sunshine away.” Manson sings in my ear. “That’s beautiful.” I say with a smile. “Not as beautiful as you.”
My parents pick me up in the Trailblazer. This hospital is almost 2 hours from where I live. A bed of a pillow and blankets has been made ready in the backseat. Elevation for my broken leg and arm has been provided as well. I look out the back window and see Marilyn’s BMW. He is coming back as well. It’s going to be a long ride home, though. I put in my earphones and take a little nap.
My mom helps me get settled on the couchbed in the living room. My middle hurts pretty bad, especially my ribs. I have some special stuff to put on my road rash to make it heal faster. “Mr. Leary, how are you?” I hear my father. He seems to be on the phone with their business advisor, Conner Leary, in New York. They occasionally fly out there if he needs them. “Conner needs us in NYC tonight! He said we may finally be somewhere with this!” Dad exclaims, holding up a brochure for “Mikey’s Steakhouse.” “We can’t just leave poor Violet here! And what about Sharon?” Mom asks. He sighs. “Take Sharon with us! Violet can stay, it’s not like she’s going to get into any trouble, she can’t even walk!” He shouts. “Well, I’m at least calling Hannah!” Mom retorts, getting out her phone. “Hannah, do you think there is any way that you can come by and take care of Violet?... Yes…. We should only be gone for about a week, 10 days tops…. Ok great! I’ll see you then!” Mom says. “Hannah said she will babysit!”
About 20 minutes later “Hannah” comes to the door. It was really Manson dressed up as a fat old Little BoPeep look alike. I can almost see the pillows sticking out of his dress from my temporary bed on the couch. “Ohhhh, sorry I’m late, Mrs. Farley, I had to take the most massive dump! Difficult for me, being an old woman and all.” He said in his high pitched, squeaky, old woman voice. “No, it’s fine Hannah! I’m just sorry that this is such short notice!” Mom says. Sharon and dad are in the car. I hear the horn honk. “Well you better be on your way. Goodbye!” Manson abruptly said, almost pushing her out of the door before slamming it shut.
He stands at the window for a minute, and then comes over to sit by me. “You are funny.” I say with a giggle. I was out of school for at least two more weeks: doctor’s orders. “Hey sweetie, do you need anything?” Brian asks, rubbing off his Bo Peep makeup and letting the pillows and dress fall to the floor. I ponder telling him about the news the nurse shared with me in the recovery room right after I got out of surgery. He is going to need to know, but I won’t tell him now. I will wait for the right time. “Honey?” He asks again. “Oh, sorry. I think I need a bath. I feel dirty.” I answer. He grins. “I’d be more than happy to help you!”
Brian comes back with a tub of warm water, a bottle of shower gel, some towels and some fresh pajamas. He gently moves me over onto a large robe and starts to undress me. I lay completely naked before him, not unlike the baths he gave me at the hospital. His arousal is prevalent in his pants and I feel bad knowing I can’t do anything to help him with it. He is so perfect and handsome. Manson carefully puts plastic over my wrappings on my tummy whilst talking to me. I savor every moment. Once the warm water is on my skin, Brian uses his cool, talented, surprisingly soft hands to lather the shower gel over me. His touch is everything and for a moment I forget about my pain. “Love me tender, love me sweet. Never let me go. You have made my life complete, and I love you so. Love me tender, love me true. All my dreams fulfilled. For my darlin I love you and I always will.” He softly coos, hands roaming my body. Light moans escape my throat. This feels nice. Manson carefully washes off the soap, then gently dries me with a clean towel. “Thank you for taking care of me.” I say. “Anything for my sexy little wife.” Brian responds, dressing me. Baggy skull short pj bottoms with a matching tank top. “Feeling better?” “Yes, thank you.” I reply. He goes into the bathroom and comes back out a minute later.
I lay on the couch bed, Manson climbs up next to me to rub my hair and hold me. His fingers feel nice as they brush themselves in my hair. “Brian, I am so lucky to have you. Such a good man. I love you so much.” I said. “Baby, I love you too. You have no clue how much I worried about you when they said you’d been in a horrible accident,” crying at this point, he continues “if I ever have to go to your funeral, they better make a casket big enough for two because I won’t go on without you. You’re my world, my angel and I love you so much that sometimes it hurts.” Manson admits, tears falling down his cheeks. I kiss him and put my good arm around him. “I’m just so glad they didn’t take my baby doll away! I don’t know how I’ve survived without you all these years.” Marilyn sobs. “Hey, it’s ok. I’m here. Nothing will ever keep us apart. I love you, Brian and I always will.” I reply. He kisses me and continues holding me. The thought of what the nurse said comes back. I guess now is as good of time as ever.
“Brian?” “Yes, Vi Pie?” “I need to tell you something.” A look of concern comes over his face. He quickly glosses over it and puts on his regular face. “I should have told you sooner, and for that I’m sorry but I…” I trail off. “What is it, honey? You can tell me. Don’t be afraid.” “Ok, you have to promise you won’t leave me!” I whisper. “I promise.” He looks worried. I start crying. “At the hospital… when I woke up, the nurse said they did some mandatory blood tests on me and…” He lightly squeezes my hand at this point. “and…it turns out I’m… pregnant!” I wail, unsure of how he will react. “Sweetheart, really?” Manson asks. “Yes, I am so, so sorry! I don’t know how this happened!” I sob. “Don’t cry, baby doll, I’m not upset at all!” He says in a soothing voice. “You’re not?” “No, of course not! Do you remember when you couldn’t find your birth control pills and I said I bought condoms just in case?” Brian asks. I nod. “I was responsible. I flushed your pills and threw the bottle in the trash when you were asleep and I punched holes in all of the condoms before you even knew your pills were missing.” He confesses. “So you planned this out?” “Yes, I did. I really wanted a baby and I thought by tricking you into it we would not only get a baby, but that would also eliminate you ever finding someone better than me because let’s face it: You are 16, I am 44. You are young and beautiful and I’m getting older. I guess I thought by tricking you into getting pregnant, you’d stay with me forever.” Brian said. “Honey, that is so sweet but I would stay with you no matter what! I’d never leave you! You are the most perfect man in the world and I love you so much. All you had to do was tell me you want a baby and I would have said yes.” I answer. He smiles. “I don’t really see Marilyn Manson being a family man but I will teach our kid to be just like me!” He exclaims.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, not the best at all but I have plans for the next few. Tell me what you think!