Status: Complete

Hellraiser

Part 16

I stand outside the school as I wait for Marilyn to pick me up. His BMW screeches to a halt and I jump in. “Are you ready to do this?” He asks. I knew what he meant. We had to tell my parents I not only married Brian but now I’m 5 months pregnant with his daughter. “Ready as ever.” I answer, putting my hand over his as he shifts into a new gear. “Vi, what if your parents don’t like me?” “Brian, they’ll be pissed but I’m sure once they get done being angry, they’ll like you. You are Marilyn Manson, a rich, famous musician. Even if they don’t like you, I love you. I always have and always will.” I assure. He smiles and we pull behind his house. “Don’t you want me to go with you?” “Yes, but I will go warm them up to the idea, wait by the garage, I will come for you.” I answer. “Ok.”
I go in the house and turn off the TV. “Mom, dad, I have something I need to talk to you about.” I tell them, fear weakening my knees. “What is it?” They ask. “That’s just it… I don’t know how to tell you, but I need to introduce you to someone. I will go get him.”
“Marilyn, I’m scared!” I whisper as we approach the porch. “I know, but don’t be. No matter what happens; we will always have each other. I won’t let anyone hurt you.” He soothes, opening the door.
I peer in the front room and motion for Marilyn to stay behind the couch where my parents are sitting. “Mom, dad, meet Marilyn Manson, my lover.” I announce. Manson steps in front of them. “Hello sir, I’ve been having sex with your daughter!” Marilyn greets just as he shakes my dad’s hand. Fear has overtaken my body. The awkwardness is thick in the air.” “Violet, what is going on?” Mom asks. “Sex?!” Dad yells. “Oh, we’ve been having sex for a while now. Did I mention I got her pregnant? Well I did. ” Brian adds as he holds my hand. I bury myself in his side. “Pregnant?” Father shouts, getting up from his chair. “That’s right.” Brian answers in an almost condescending tone. “How did this happen?” My shocked mother asks. “My dick is so incredibly huge that she just had to ride it but me, being the gentleman I am, I fucked her. So, you know, my venom took over her womb and now there’s a little person growing inside her.” He joked, trying to make this situation somewhat comical. “I am so fucking pissed! Oh my god!” Dad screams. “Mitchell, where are you going?” Mom questions as father angrily rummages through the drawer. “I’m going to kill that bastard!” Dad takes out a pistol and aims it at Brian. “Dad, no! I love him! Please stop he’s my HUSBAND!” I bellow, jumping in front of Brian to protect him. “Husband?” Mitchell asks. “That’s right, Mr. Farley. Violet and I also got married behind your back. That was before I even had sex with her.” “It’s true.” I add to Brian’s statement. “I’m still killing him!” He insists. “Mr. Farley, if you kill me, you will go to prison for murder and your family will be in shambles. Besides, who will help Violet take care of the baby? You wouldn’t want her daughter to grow up without a father would you?” Manson persuades. “No, I suppose not. But you two should have never happened, I’m turning you in!” “Mr. Farley, Mitchell, there is not a damn thing you can do about it. The law in this state states that once you’re 16, you can fuck, date and or marry anyone 16 or older.” That being said, dad puts down the gun. “Violet, your mother and I are so disappointed in you. You are not going to stay here. You are a disgrace to this family and you best be on your way.” Father said. “Ok, I’ll get my stuff packed.” I answer, almost in tears.
Marilyn follows me to my room. I put my things in a large suitcase and cry. Manson comes behind me and pulls me into his warm embrace. “It’s ok, honey. Everything is alright. We can go live in LA, I have a mansion there that is even better than the one in Colorado.” “That sounds good.” I respond. “Alright, we will leave today. Do you have everything you need from here?” “Yeah.” “Ok, Vi Pie.”
~
Brian was right. The mansion just outside of LA was absolutely gorgeous. Imagine the best, most extravagant palace of all, and you pretty much have it. Everything was brand new and very gothic. It’s 7:52 PM CA time. Back home it would be almost 10. After showing me all 30 rooms, Marilyn waits for me in the master bedroom. I love this place; it is just the way I had always imagined his house to be, very intriguing and gothicly decorated. I love it. “This is the most comfortable bed ever!” I exclaim. I notice a hand creep under the blankets and pull up my short silk nightgown. “Marilyn…” I whisper, feeling his fingers doing wonderful things. I grab his rock hard dick in my hand on impulse. “You have the softest touch.” He breathes while I work my magic. I lick my lips and make my way down on him, but he resists. “I don’t think I can last much longer.” Brian admits. “Me either.” I say, on the verge of cumming on his hand. “Violet, I need to be inside you!” “Fuck me, baby!” I reply. Marilyn pulls me up and on him. I rub myself on his dick, coating it in my wet. “Violet, you prick teasing slut!” He whispers in my ear. “But I’m YOUR prick teasing slut.” I say in response. He devilishly smiles, noticing me getting off on his dick rubbing against my while I hump him. Brian bucks his hips and I feel him inside me. “Oh, Marilyn!” His eyes are rolled to the back of his head, just the white showing as he moves me up and down, hands on my hips.
~
After a few rounds of satisfying sex, I crawl off him. “Baby doll, you know exactly what you’re doing when it comes to that.” Manson says, trying to catch his breath. “I don’t think we’ve ever had bad sex.” I reply. He kisses me. “Me neither. We know what we’re doing.” “Oh Manson!”
Marilyn falls asleep not too long after that. I lay trying to stay awake. It’s nights like this that I love. Cuddling and holding. Just knowing he loves me. Yes, I wish these times could last forever.
~
A week passes. I lay in the bedroom resting, waiting for Manson to come home from the studio. He gave me his credit card to go shopping with; I bought some really cute things. “Hey sweetheart. How are you feeling? “Brian!” He comes over to me and lays down, hand on my tummy. He presses and is met with a kick to the hand. “Vi, honey, did you feel that?” He exclaims. I smile and put my hand by his. A matching one gets mine. I smile. Manson puts his ear to it. “She’s talking, I just know it. Oh Violet, I’m so happy!” Marilyn states, eyes glistening. “Me too, our little girl is in there. I can’t wait until she’s born!” I reply. Manson keeps his face to my tummy, listening and occasionally singing. At his voice, she moves around and kicks. I lovingly caress his hair and he contentedly sighs.
Brian insists that we go to the same OB, so we periodically make a trip to Wichita just for that. The doctor said our baby is thriving and could arrive any day now. I am 40 weeks along. So, we are here in Wichita, staying at a Holiday Inn until the baby is born.
“I look so terrible.” I say aloud to myself in the bathroom mirror as I hold up a shirt to my tummy. “And I’m turning into a woman.” Marilyn interjects. “What?” I ask, not even knowing he was standing there. “I’m sorry, Violet. I thought we were talking about things that were impossible. You are very beautiful, remember that.” He tells me in a stern voice. “Ahh.” I say in pain, stepping away from the mirror. “Honey, are you ok?” “Yeah, I just feel unwell, I think I’m going to have a glass of water.” I answer. “Sweetie, are you doing your breathing exercises?” He questions. “No, I don’t think they really help.” I say. “I’ll do them with you if you want.” He demonstrates. “Come on baby, please? For me?” Brian asks. “Ok.”
30 minutes of lamas didn’t help. Intense pain had set in in my abdominal area. “Do you think these are contractions?” I ask. “It could just be false labor again.” He responds. “I bet you’re right. I’m just so nervous. I’ve never done this before.” I admit, laying next to him on the motel bed. “We, sweetie. We have never done this before.” Manson says in a soothing voice.
About an hour later, I get up to close the shades. Something wet and clear runs down my legs. “Brian, could you come here? I think my water just broke!”
♠ ♠ ♠
It's not my best but the best will come soon! :) Leave me some feedback; it is appreciated