Status: Complete

Hellraiser

Part 17

“I want my mom, where’s my mom?” I whimper, looking around at the white walls of the hospital as I lay in an uncomfortable gown on the clean hospital bed. “We’re going to get your IV started now, ok?” A doctor asks. I hate needles. Brian holds my hand, gently rubbing it with his thumb. He takes the other hand to slowly push my face away from the IV, he knows how I feel about those things. Manson lightly squeezes my fingers as the doctor puts the needle into my wrist. “You’re doing really well honey. I’m proud of you.” Brian whispers. “I want my mom.” I say again. “I know but your mother hates me, so she won’t be here. But I will. I won’t ever leave you. I’m staying right here.” Marilyn says, still holding my hand. The pain keeps getting worse with every contraction. Manson stands up to rub my tummy. He begins speaking to it and pressing his ear against it. “She says she can’t wait to see her mommy!” He coos. I smile, then wince in pain. After a few long hours, it begins.
~
Doctors and nurses surround me, I feel my body ripping in half. “Ouch, ouch…” I whisper. “You are doing so well, honey. I’m so proud of you. Just a few more, sweetheart.” Manson soothes whilst wiping sweat from my face. “It hurts so bad!” I quietly voice. He kisses me and continues holding my hand. “You’re doing so good, I love you so much, Vi.” Marilyn assures. With one more agonizing push, I feel something being pulled out of me the rest of the way. “It’s a girl!” The doctor announces. Small cries come from the tiny little blanket bundle.
Doc hands her to me and it is mesmerizing. The most beautiful human being I’ve ever held. In a tiny blanket, mine and Marilyn Manson’s daughter lays. “She’s beautiful!” I exclaim. “Yes she is, that’s our little girl!” Marilyn answers. “Oh Brian, I’m so happy!” Tears of joy flow down my face as Brian comes next to me for a picture. A nurse snaps it. “You did so well, I’m so impressed!” He states. I hand the baby to him and his face lights up. “Hello princess! You are beautiful just like your momma! I love you, Zarah!” He coos. “Zarah?” I ask. “Yeah, I like that name, it’s unusual yet sensible.” Manson says. With that, Zarah Scarlett Warner was born at 3:53AM. 6 pounds 9 ounces, 18 inches.
“I can’t believe this. I’ve made a lot of things in my life. Great things, art, music and more but I can’t believe this, Vi. I…we made something even better than all of the other things combined. Zarah is perfect, she’s the best thing I’ve ever had a hand in making and you’ve done so well, I don’t think I’ve ever been happier.” Brian admits, holding our newborn daughter. “That’s so sweet, Brian!” I respond. He hands the child to me and it almost doesn’t seem real. It’s all so perfect, just as I’d always dreamed.
Daylight breaks. I awake cuddled up with Marilyn in a hot sweat as he lays in the hospital bed cuddling with me. Our daughter’s little hospital baby bed only a few feet from ours. I feel Brian’s hand on my back through my gown.
An hour passes, I lay feeding Zarah with Brian next to me. “It must be mezmorizing to be a woman.” He states. “Why is that, hun?” I ask. “Because you get pregnant and give birth. The woman body is amazing, you know. Have babies, make milk to feed the baby.” He whispers. “Oh yeah?” “Yeah.”
Manson helps me throughout the day, he was a huge help. 2pm rolls around. He lays Zarah in her little bed and helps me from the bathroom. I get in the bed with a sigh. “Are you ok, honey?” Brian asks. “Yeah, it’s just my tits are so engorged, it’s painful.” I reply. “Well, I may be able to help you.” Manson says with a smirk. I watch as he removes his shirt and crawls up to me. “Brian?” I ask. “Trust me babe, you’ll like this. I’ve always wondered what this would be like.” Marilyn assures as he pulls down the front of my hospital gown. I feel something hard stabbing my leg. “We can’t have sex for at least a week!” I gasp. “I’m not talking about sex, I am talking about helping out my beautiful wife with her sexy problem, just close your eyes.” He says. I obey. A warm, wet sucking sensation overtakes my chest, until my nipples. “Brian, that feels nice.” I sigh. It did, I always like this kind of thing, especially now because it takes some of the pressure from my lactating chest. I run my fingers through his hair and subconsciously close my legs around him as I pull him to me with my arms. He sucks on me harder and I lightly gasp.
I lay, breast in Brian’s mouth until a knock comes from the door. “Did that help?” He asks. “Yes, thank you.” I reply. Manson gets off the bed and sits on a chair next to me. Three people walk in. It is my mother and my father. Brian defensively gets up and faces them. “We don’t want any trouble, we just want to see our grandchild.” Mom said. A nurse comes in with some pain medicine. “This is going to make you tired, be sure and sleep, ok?” She asks. “Ok, thank you.” I answer, watching my mom hold Zarah. I start to slowly zone out, there is no conversation, just awkward silence.
My eyes barely open. An hour has passed. “Why my daughter?” Mom questions. I open my eyes just enough to notice Marilyn holding the baby. “There’s just something about her, I knew from the day I saw her when I moved in next door, I knew she was going to be my wife someday. Violet is a very mature woman for being only almost 17. She’s probably the most beautiful woman I’ve ever laid eyes on. She’s my wife and I love her. Vi also gave me a daughter, we are a family now and nothing will keep us apart.” Manson said. “You know, you have a kid with my daughter, you are a year older than I am and I’m the grandpa!” My dad bellows. “I really love your daughter, I have loved her for a while. Besides, age is just a number.” Brian retorts. “Bri?” I groggily ask. “Yes, sweetheart?” He asks, putting his hand over mine and handing over the baby. Mom and I briefly talk and she seems fine with me and Brian now. Everything is going well.
~
The second afternoon, it is ok for me to go home. “I think it would be beneficial if Violet stays with us for a few days. We will help take care of the baby so you and Marilyn can rest.” My mom offers. “Sure, we’d love that, Mrs. Farley.” Brian answers. I hold Zarah as Brian helps me into the car. Our gorgeous daughter sleeps in my arms. “Brian, would you go pick up some fruit juice from Walmart here? We don’t have a grocery store back home.” Dad says. “Sure, I can do that.”
With a kiss, Manson says “I love you.” “I love you too, Bri.” We drive away and I notice Brian get in his car.
The ride back home was long and tiresome. “You missed the turn.” I voice to my driving father. “No, we didn’t miss any turn.” He responds. “That was the road home back there.” I insist. “Violet, you don’t know about this yet so I guess I’ll tell you.” Mom said. My stomach drops. “Your mother and I only want what’s best for you and quite frankly, you and Brian don’t need to be together, so we are moving out of Kansas and to a whole different state. You will never see him again.” Father explains. “You can’t do that!” I insist, looking for my bag. “What are you looking for?” Mom questions. “My bag! I need to talk to Brian!” I exclaim. “Right, Brian has your bag, the one with any way to talk to him? Yes, Violet, your father and I have been planning this for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
It will get better. Tell me what you think!