Status: Complete

Hellraiser

Part 2

"Jeordie White?" I asked, starring at the cute, thin man in front of me. He had a handsome face and beautiful, soft brown eyes. "Yes, that is me." He said. "I'm a huge fan, you are amazing!" I blurted. He smiled. "Your father asked us to babysit you, I was thinking you were going to be a bit younger." Jeordie admitted. I smiled. "Come on in." He said, leading the way. "This isn't actually my house; I'm just staying here for a while. My roommate lives here. You know, the guy in the mask." Twiggy said. "You're not the guy in the mask?" I asked. He shook his head. "My roommate is the one and he just stepped out the door like two minutes ago." He told me. "So, he must be the one who left the note at my window." I concluded. "That's right, but you can't tell anyone who I am! If anyone asks, I'm Mr. Rodriguez." A knock came from the door. "I'll get it." Jeordie said, putting on a large hat with a veil in front of it. I wouldn't have recognized him, but I'd seen so many pictures and interviews, I knew it was him. Jeordie now had a dark make up foundation all over his skin, his hair was pulled back into a ponytail and he wore a pair of dark sunglasses and faked a foreign accent when answering the door. "Yes?" He asked. "Violet, get out here!" My parents yelled. "I thought you were going to New York!" I yelled back. "Yeah well we can't find our damn plane tickets and we're just fucked until we afford new ones." Mom said. I sighed. "Well, see you around, Mr. White." I whispered. He chuckled. "Call me Jeordie." He said quietly. "Ok, Jeordie."
"How is the creepy guy? Is that him without his mask?" Dad asked, condescendingly. "No, that's Mr. Rodriguez. The creepy guy just left before I got there." I said. "You're lying!" Father yelled. I knew it was really Jeordie White but he asked me to call him Mr. Rodriguez. "No, I'm not! That's what he said!" I replied. "Two men don't live together! Go to your room until you can figure out how to stop lying!" He yelled, throwing a chair against the wall. Mom and Sharon watched in shock. "Whatever, but I'm telling the truth." I shouted.
I sat indignantly in my bedroom. I was honest about the other guy. I was just doing what Jeordie told me to do. I thought, slowly drifting off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A rapping sound came from the window. Rain was pounding the glass as lightning flashed around the outside world, illuminating the dark room. Another rapping sound. 3:57AM. "Shit!" I gasped, quickly waking from my sleep. "Who...is..is...it? I asked, caulking my pistol and holding it defensively near the window, in case action was needed. I threw back the shades, pointing the gun in the center of the glass until reading something on a paper sign. "Please open the window. I'm with Twiggy." I carefully unlocked the window and slid it up. I almost screamed when she saw it. The man with the creepy grim reaper mask. "Let me in. Please." He wrote on the other side. It was raining and storming pretty hard, I felt bad for him, going to all this trouble. "I...I have a... a gun..." I stuttered, before removing the window screen and grabbing the guy's gloved hand to pull him in. "Marilyn Manson." You must be Violet. His froggy, low voice rattled.
"Marilyn Manson? THE Marilyn Mason?" "That's right. Twiggy and I live together next door here. As friends. I've seen you around and I think you're pretty cool." He admitted. Violet couldn't help but grin. "I've loved you for a long, long time. What do I call you?" "Marilyn, or Manson. Whatever works." He replied. I sat in shock. We have the exact same skin! I thought, looking at his paleness. "May I see you without your mask?" "Sure, you won’t tell anyone who I am, will you?" He asked. "No, I won’t."
He removed his zip up black costume to show off his incredibly gorgeous, angel face with sexy make up around his eyes and lips. Manson had soft, medium length hair. He was wearing red, vinyl pants with matching boots and top (like a mechanical animals era clothes style, but hair from EMDM.) "Will you sleep with me?" He asked. I sat in shock. I'd love nothing more than to do it with Marilyn Manson. He laughed. "I'm sorry, that sounded really bad, what I'm trying to ask is: Do you have anywhere I can sleep tonight? I got locked out of my house and I can't get back in." "Isn't Twiggy home? I don't think my parents would like it much if you were here." "No, Twiggy is at the strip bar. I just need somewhere to go, I don't want to be stuck in the rain and I'm not talking about sex, just sleeping." Manson explained. "Ok, just try and be gone before 7:30, my parents would kill me if they knew you were here." I replied. "Because they know you want to have sex with me?" He asked, laughing and joking. I threw a pillow at him and giggled. "You ass!" "Hey, but I'm YOUR ass." Manson stated, laughing. "But really, Violet, you never answered my question!" He told me. My face flushed. "You caught me." I nervously chuckled. "That's ok, if I were you, I'd want to sleep with me too. Although, you look like a fun bed partner." Marilyn pointed out. I smiled. "You ass!" "At least I'm your ass." He said, beaming. "Marilyn, are you hungry?" "I don't think you can really feed me any FOOD. I'm a vaginatarian you know." Manson said, straddling me on the bed. "Is that so?" SheI asked, playing along. "Yes, and you know what that means." He seductively whispered. "Tell me!" I breathed, falling into the moment. "If you truly are what you eat, I will become you by morning." He said in my ear. "Sexy, sexy!" I replied. "So, Violet, how DO you taste?" "Oh, Manson, maybe someday you will find out. If my parents weren't home, I'd let you see for yourself." I told him. "Well, at least it isn't a complete no." Marilyn said, stripping down to his boxers as he crawled into bed next to me. I couldn't believe my neighbor, Marilyn Manson, was actually in my bed!
"Waterbed, I like this. You should invite me over more often!" Manson told suggested. I laughed. "You sorta invited yourself." "Well, just say the magic words and you won't have to sleep alone ever again." "Oh, Marilyn." I chuckled. "No, those are the magic words when we start doing naughty things. Just say "Oh, Marilyn Manson, of course I will let you sleep with me anytime you want." Say it" He commanded with a grin. "Oh, Marilyn Manson, you can SLEEP in my bed anytime you want with me." I told him. "You're a smart girl, I could have violated you in so many ways if you didn't rephrase that." Manson said. "I try, goodnight, Marilyn." "Goodnight, Violet."
The urge to snuggle was strong. I carefully wrapped my arms around him and luckily, he was receptive, putting his arms around me too as he lay his beautiful face on my chest as I she stroked his soft hair as he was lightly sucking on my left breast, making me quietly moan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment; I'd love to hear from you!