Status: Complete

Hellraiser

Part 3

The sun shone through the window as I awoke alone. "Wait, was last night all just a dream?" I wondered, getting up from the bed. On the nightstand was a note. "Violet, here's my number. Text me sometime, come over or whatever. I enjoyed just being close to someone for once and am hoping to do it again sometime. Call me sometime. Sincerely, Marilyn Manson." "It's real!" I thought to myself. 9:33 AM. I lay back down on the bed. A banging noise came from the window. "Violet! Violet!" A raspy voice demands. "What?" I asked, rubbing my eyes. It stopped. I close my eyes in attempt to sleep. "Boo." A voice said. My eyes shot open. "I almost screamed! You scared me to death!" I exclaimed. Marilyn. He fake pouted. "I was hoping you'd come to the park with me." He told me. "I was going to text you when I got up." I said. "Yeah, but god knows when THAT would be." Marilyn joked. I stuck out my tongue. "I guess it would be kinda hard to text if you don't have a phone." He said. I checked my pockets. "I ALWAYS have my phone!" I exclaimed. "Chill, I've got it right here. I took when when I jumped out the window when your dad came pounding on the door. I've been waiting outside for like two hours, waiting for you to get up, you know." Manson said. "What were you doing with my phone?" I asked. "Just looking." "For what?" "To see how much you love me. I noticed you have all of my posters and I wondered if you said anything about me to any of your friends. I found that you've got like over 200 pics of me you took from Google. Stalker!" He joked. "You little ass!" I replied, messing around. He laughed. "No one calls me an ass, everyone loves me too much!" Manson announced. "Fine, you narcissistic ass!" I chuckled. "Violet, get your cute lil self out here and come play with me." Marilyn told me. "That's kinda of creepy. You want to "play" with a 16 year old girl." I replied. "At least it's not a boy. He answered, smiling. "Alright, can I have my phone back?" I asked. "Hmmm... let me think... No!" "Come on, Marilyn, please?" "Not until I'm done. Look, right here, this one says "Marilyn Manson is a sexy beast. I'd like to fuck his dick off." He quoted. "It did NOT say that!" I shouted, reaching for my phone as we walked. "Ok, so maybe I invented that last part but it STILL says "Marilyn Manson is a sexy beast." He pointed out. I flushed. "Violet thinks I'm sexy!" He yelled, making some of the neighbors look. "Marilyn, you aren't even in your mask!" I stated. "Eh, I don't care." He responded.
We arrive at the middle school park, only three blocks away. Marilyn immediately heads to the monkey bars. "Violet, look!" He says, quickly going back and fourth across the bars. "I bet you're wondering how I do that." He said with a smirk. "Oh, Marilyn, it would be because you're using your feet or anything, right?" I asked. "How'd you know?" He demanded. "It's obvious, look how tall you are." I pointed out. "Oh, right." He replied, coming up behind her to pick me up. "What are you doing?" I asked, noticing my feet leaving the ground. Manson blew raspberries on my thin tummy. "Marilyn, stop!" I playfully yelled. He tickled my sides as he set me down in the sand, still making funny sounds on my belly. I rolled over and sat on him, legs over his hips. "Now you're stuck!" I pointed out. "Look where our, yeahs, are. If our clothes were off, that would look totally wrong." He whispered. "Ewwww!" I exclaimed, jumping up. "You know you liked it. Do you know why?" He creepily asked in my ear. "Why?" I slowly asked. "Because... YOU THINK I'M SEXY! He screamed, dancing around in a childish way, just watching me blush. "Ass!" I shouted, tackling him to the ground and making funny sounds on HIS tummy. Marilyn laughed as she tickled him. "Now you've asked for it!" Marilyn shouted, rolling over on top of me. I struggled but was unable to get up. "Marilyn!" I playfully said as he tickled my ribs, legs over my hips. "Violet Leah Farley!" It was my mother, and she was pissed. "Run!" I said after Marilyn jumped off of me. "What were you two doing?" Mother asked. "Nothing, he was just tickling me." I said. "I'm sure. Who is he?" Mother demanded. ""Jace, a friend from school" I lied. "I see. You better not ever let your father see that. I am not going to tell your father THIS time but he will hear about it if it happens again." Mother said. "Alright, sorry mom." I apologized. "We're going home so you can think about your actions." "Yes, mom."
My phone went off as she sat in my room.
MM-I didn't get you in too much trouble, did I? it was Marilyn.
Me-No, mom won't tell dad this time but she said we can't hang out anymore.
MM- :'(
Me-We're still going to hang out though. What they won't know won't hurt them.
MM- :)
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think :)