Status: Complete

Hellraiser

Part 5

The last bell rang, everyone left the room. "Violet, there is a dance tonight, I know it's not really my thing but I was thinking we could just talk or you know, whatever works. But I was thinking that could be your excuse to be with me today, just tell your parents your at the dance, technically you aren't lying." Manson said. I smiled. "I'd like that."
"Violet, I can't believe, you actually want to go to a school function. What is the real reason?" Mom asked as our car approached the high school. "No reason, I just want to get out of the house. Oh, and Brenda will be there for once, her mom is taking her." I lie. "Alright, have fun." She said. I get out and walk to the field, where dances are usually held. Why they are outdooors, I don't know, but its always been this way at my school.
"You made it." Marilyn said." "Yes." I sit down next to Manson on one of the end bleachers far away from other people. "Yes, I told mom Brenda was here, she didn't believe I'd really come here alone." I said. "Well, I see why she thought that." He stated. I had to laugh. "Why?" "Well, you look absolutely stunning, you really dressed it up. Everyone else looks like some hopeless vagabonds searching for a place to sleep." He answers with a smile. "Thank you, I take that as a compliment." "Aren't you vain! I'm just joking, you look fantastic." "Oh, Manson!"
All the couples flooded to the middle of the football field to dance along to the slow songs. I've done a lot of things in my time but dancing at a school dance with my boyfriend is not one of them. Maybe it's because Roger, my boyfriend, lives an hour away and just doesn't care anymore. I hate to admit it, but it would be kinda nice to be close to someone in front of people. "Violet, will you have this dance?" "Sure!"
Marilyn holds me close to him, arms around me, my face buried in his chest as we sway to 'Love Hurts' I wrap myself around him, not letting go. He softly hums his sexy froggy voice in my ear. "Manson..." I breath, noticing his wandering hands. "Making me look romantic in front of these people." Manson pointed out. "Oh I know, you're just going to kill me right here right now, aren't you?" I ask, playing along. "No, and I'll tell you why." "Because you love me?" I question. He pretends to ponder. "No, it's because I haven't fucked you yet!" He jokes. "You are full of yourself!" I laugh. "No, but you will be!" He says between giggles as I lightly nibble and suck on his nipples through his shirt. It felt nice to dance with Manson in front of everyone I know. If only they knew who he really was.
The song ends and we return to where we were sitting. "I brought blankets!" Manson proudly exclaimed. "Good! It is kinda cold out here, and great for cuddling." I replied, to see his response. "I was thinking more along the lines of laying them out on the ground and fucking your brains out but I guess this works too."Manson joked. "That's all with you, sex, sex and more sex. What's with this?" I ask, almost giggling. "Oh you'll see soon enough, hun." I felt his arm wrap around me as he pulled the big blanket over us. I cuddle into his side and feel soft kisses on the top of my hair. I could stay like this forever.
A light flashes, we instantly jolt. "Arm length apart!" Principal Doosh yelled. "Never mind, Violet. I guess we'll just go have sex in my car." Manson spat, picking up the blankets with me wrapped in them. "What now?" I ask when he sets me in the front seat of his car. "Let's go to my house, I'll park around back."
When we arrive at his house, he parks in the backyard so my parents don't know where I really am. Yes, Marilyn Manson, my neighbor. "Nice place." I compliment. "Thank you!" I sit next to him on the living room couch. The television is on, some scary movie I've never seen before. "Ew, that lady got killed!" I point out. "Oh no, I think I'm getting the same thing the killer has!" Marilyn says, twitching his arm and pretending it's a machine gun like the guy in the movie. "oh no!" I play along as he eyes me with a playful expression. "Come here, girl!" He shouts, tickling me to the floor. "Here comes the creepy hand." "Oh no, not that!" We're both laughing and rolling around on the ground until a pause. He sits, straddling me. I lay, writhing underneath him. "Is that your gun or are you just happy to see me?" I ask, feeling his erection stabbing me in the stomach. He blushes and picks me up bridal style.
Manson sets me on the bed of one of the bedrooms. I lay on my side waiting to see what he does. Expecting an attack, I roll over. "I'm not gonna get you," he sighs "I am just thinking about something and it's eating me alive." "Marilyn-" He cuts me off. "Call me Brian" He says. "Ok, I'm sorry. What;s on your mind, Brian?" "Well, I don't know, you probably won't like it." "Just tell me, I may be able to help you." I offer. "Ok, so there's this woman, she's beautiful and funny and perfect." I feel my heart drop. A woman. Well, it sure isn't me then. "And I really, really, really like her." He continued. "What do you suggest I do?" Manson asks. "Firstly, does this girl know you like her?" I reply in question, feeling my heart ache. I loved Manson more than ever. Of course, I'd always loved him but that was before I knew him. "I don't know." He answers. "Why don't you know?" I ask. "Because it's you. The woman I am talking about is you, Violet." I am shocked. "Me? I'm not a woman, I'm only 16, so I'm still a girl." "No, you're all woman to me." Brian says. "Yes, Brian, I like you a lot too!" I blurt. He smiles. "I've been waiting to hear those words. With me by your side, we will live a life of eternal happiness. I can give you anything you want." Brian states, pushing me back on the bed and holding me tight.
"But, you know we can't be together; you career and my parents. Mom and dad would never let that happen!" I point out. "Well, maybe you could kidnap me and stuff me in your basement to do your evil bidding." I add. "You know, I was actually thinking about kidnapping you, with your consent and taking you to live with me far away." Manson says. "Really?" "Yes."
We lay snuggling his bed. I enjoy his closeness and the way he smells. "Oh shit, it's 12:07, the dance ended over an hour ago!" I exclaim, jumping up. "Just tell you mom you got caught up at Brenda's, she'll believe you." "Ok, are you coming to my room tonight?" I ask. "Of course! You know I don't like sleeping alone!" He whines. "Alright."
Lucky for me, everyone is in bed. I change into my jammies and crawl into bed to wait for Brian. A tap comes from the window in about 2 minutes, I open it and pull him through. "Hello, my little girlfriend." He greets. "You're so sweet!" I answer, pulling him to me and smelling his hair, enjoying running my fingers over the shaved side. His face lays at my chest, I lightly gasp with the obscene things he does to my tits from outside my clothes. His arms are around me as we lay. I hold him close and stroke his hair. "I have something very special planned for tomorrow, I think you're going to like it." Manson says. "I can't wait!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Let me know what you think!