Status: Complete

Hellraiser

Part 6

It had been all day. Where is Brian? He hadn't text or called so far. What is the big surprise he promised? I don't even know. Maybe it was all just a big joke and I was dumb enough to fall for it.
5:03PM. I sit on my bed, writing stories whilst listening to music and enjoying some incense. A knock comes from the window. I eagerly get up to answer it but no one is there. *Sigh* Oh well. No one is home except me, my parents and sister are all at Grandma's for Saturday dinner. Noticing I smell slightly of stale incense and sweat, I get up to take a shower. As I undress, I feel watched, as if something were hiding in the industrial size towel holder. I remember my sister, older cousin and myself playing hide and seek there, two of us could fit. There aren't enough towels for anyone to hide there now, though. Wait, why is the window open? Must be something Sharon did before they left this morning.
All my clothes off, I start the water and wait a few seconds for it to warm up. "ROAR! This is a robbery! I'm going to get you!" A voice yells. I scream and see someone fall from the top shelf of the towel closet. I hide my naked self in the shower curtain. The man bursts out in laughter and pain from falling. "Marilyn, you scared me to death!" I shout, heart pounding as I figure out who it is. "Well technically I didn't scare you to DEATH because you're still alive." He states. "Close your eyes!" I say, embarrassed. "Oh Violet, what do we have here?" Manson asks, approaching me with his hands out. "Nothing" I answer, surprised. "I knew you were going to take a shower, do you know how long I've been waiting?" He asks. I don't answer. "Over three hours. But it's worth it. You have a lovely body, Violet. I'd really like to touch you all over, pull your hair..." He whispers, pressed up against me in the shower curtain. His voice is smooth like chocolate, yet rough in that sexy way. I wish I could taste his beautiful voice. "Brian..." I breath. Hands come in the curtain and around my front to attach themselves to my breasts. "You're so gorgeous, baby doll." Brian whispers hotly in my ear. I slowly come undone from the shower curtain completely naked and turn to face him. "Oh baby, you shouldn't have done that; look what you've caused." I look to where he points. His leather pants look like a tent. I blush. This was really turning me on. Marilyn Manson and me alone in the bathroom getting ready to shower together. Only in my wildest dreams, but now a reality. His hands grab my ass, rubbing and squeezing. "Enjoy your shower, I've got to go and take care of the arrangements for tonight." Brian said.
I get in, enjoying the feel of the warm water over my skin. Just as I start washing the shampoo from my hair, a pair of arms wrap around me. "Brian!" He holds me from behind, I feel his swelling endowment push against my side. I turn to face him. Marilyn Manson. My boyfriend. Completely nude. His body is tall and sleek with skin soft as silk. He is so pale, so rightly proportioned and so incredibly beautiful from his feet all the way up to his shiny black long hair and the smoothness of the shaved side which leads a person to focus on that devastatingly simply irresistible handsome face. There is so much marvel and beauty I know he has to be a fallen angel. Never before have my eyes ever seen such perfection. Manson steps into the water with me and whispers sweet nothings in my ear and he gently massages my tits. I put my hands over his hands and our fingers lock. I turn and press myself against him while lightly saying his name. He holds me to him with one arm, the other he uses to rub my hair and lightly push my face to him as I suckle on his nipples. He then guides my face to his, lowers himself to my height and starts to kiss my neck. I pull him to me and whisper his name. Manson then kisses up to my mouth, slightly wet. The glossy pull of his plump lips over mine is so exotic, so mysterious and so passionate. As if we the only two people on a sandy beach, enjoying the cool ocean water ebb over our sandy bodies during sunset. Brian's warm, wet tongue brushes over mine as he sucks on my pill shaped tongue ring. We continue to intently make out. His erection is pressed against my tummy and I slowly reach down and begin softly stroking him. Low, light moans escape his throat. It is so wide that I can't close my thumb and middle finger over it and so long it almost goes to his knee. The warm water runs down his chest, past my suckling mouth and down to his part and my hand.
The front door slams. "Violet, Sharon needs to pee! Open this door!" "In a minute mom!" I yell, annoyed with her. "They weren't suppose to be home until 11" I whisper to Brian. He furiously gets dressed. "It's ok, come on over at 7, I have your surprise waiting." Manson says, jumping out the window. "Violet now!" Mom yells. "OK!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave some feedback; I like hearing from you! :)