Status: Complete

Hellraiser

Part 7

“Violet, get your ass down to the park and play with me!” Marilyn insists, over the phone. “I thought you said to be at your house at 7.” I answer. “I lied so just come to the park!” He whines. I can tell he’s getting ready to laugh. “Ok, ok. I’ll be there, just let me think of an excuse to get away.” “God knows how long THAT will take!” He jokingly jabs. “You ass!” I say between laughs. “Just come to the park, I’ll be waiting.” “I’ll be there in 10.”
I walk down to the park. I told mom I was going to be doing a science project at Della’s house. I think she believed me. “Kaaaa! Kaaaa!” A familiar voice shouts from the trees. A huge glob of yogurt is thrown down. I scream. “Ahhhhh!” The bird person said as it fell. “Marilyn, are you ok?” I ask, concerned. “Yeah, I just lost grip on that branch, did I trick you into thinking I was a bird trying to shit on your head?” He eagerly asks. “What kind of bird were you trying to be?” I question. He pauses. “I don’t know… a pigeon!” “Honey, I hate to break it to you but pigeons go “Koooo” Not “Kaaaa” “Damn!” He answers. I hug him. “You are the cutest thing I’ve ever seen. I love you.” I voice. He smiles and holds my hand. “I set the picnic basket over here.” He says, picking it up.
Marilyn and I walk to the back of the park, down a ways where there is a drop, then a sandy riverbank. He sets out a table cloth and then the food. Sandwiches, candy, chips, chocolate chip cookies, and juice boxes. I nearly gush at his cuteness as he lays back looking up at the sky whilst drinking a juice box. “I think there’s beer in the basket, is there?” He asks. “Yes! May I have one?” “Violet, you naughty girl! You’re not 21!” He says, pretending to be outraged. “You know I drink, I use to drink all the time. Besides, you’re just a softy, so you know you’ll let me.” I respond. “Naughty! Do you know what I do to naughty girls?” “Ohhhh, I’m so scared!” I say, unconvincingly. Manson gets up and bends me over his knee. “Oh no, somebody save me!” I whisper, liking where this is going. He gently swats my ass. “Harder! I deserve to be punished!” I command. He does it harder each time. “Spank me! I’ve been bad!” I whisper. “You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?” “I’m not the one with the gun in my pants.” He covers my eyes, knowing what I meant. I put a finger to his lips, not expecting him to move his mouth and start slurping and sucking at my fingertips. I can’t help but smile.
After we eat, Manson lays down a large soft blanket for us to lie on. The stars are out, darkness has recently fallen. “Violet?” “Yes, Brian?” “I just want to say I love you.” “Brian, I love you too!” I exclaim. He pulls out a small velvet box and opens it, revealing a huge diamond ring. “Brian, it’s beautiful!” I say in shock. “It’s just a promise ring for now but I really think you are the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.” Manson said, completely serious. He was usually never serious about many things, so when he was it was shocking. “Brian, that’s so sweet, but you’re 44, I’m 16.” I point out. “Weren’t you the one who always said age is just a number? Violet, intellectually and on a mature level, I’d guess you to be 33.” He says, hand over mine while looking in my eyes. “So it doesn’t bother you?” I ask. “Not the least. I love you Violet, you are my woman.” His brown eyes sparkle and glisten as he says this. I wrap myself around him and we begin making out with passion.
“Brian, I want you, right here, right now.” I whisper. “Honey, you don’t know what you’re getting into. You’re a virgin and I don’t want you to make the wrong choice.” He answers. “I just need to feel you inside me. You say I’ll know when it’s the right time and I think it’s now. Please fuck me.” I beg, rubbing his dick through his pants. He lightly moans. “How about we go to my place?”
Manson drives me to his house. I wrap my legs around him as he carries me to the bed as we intently kiss. My shirt is undone, swollen D cups heaving with each breath. Manson moves from my face to my chest, covering every inch in kisses. Shivers go through my thin body, I push him to me as I lay back on the bed, arms around him. Marilyn gently sucks on my neck, I roll over on top of him, my legs around his hips. After removing my shirt and bra completely, I fling them across the room. “Do you like my breasts, Manson?” I ask while they hang in his face. “I love them! You are so fucking sexy.” He answers. I shake them for him, feeling something hard in his pants pressing up against my crotch. It feels good. “Come here honey.” He whispers, pulling me down by my back so he can better reach my tits. “Brian, that feels nice.” I breathe as he sucks on my nipples and gently rubs my breasts. I run my fingers through his hair and start humping his hard dick poking at my panties through his pants. “Does this feel good, baby?” He asks. “You have no idea.” I whisper. He sucks harder whilst I hump faster. “I want to fuck you so hard right now.” Manson quietly says. “Brian, please fuck me! I want it so bad…” “Honey, I can’t. Now is not the time, but I’m going to take care of you, don’t worry.” He coos, undoing his pants and sliding them off. My eyes widen at how large his swollen member is. “10 3/4, 6 1/2 around.” He says proudly. I roll back over on him, climbing aboard. “Honey, I’m not going to fuck you yet.” “I know, there’s just something I’ve always wanted to try.” I reply. Straddling him, I position my dripping pussy on his hard cock and hump him, just feeling it brush against my clit. It feels so good. “Violet, you make it so hard…” He says, moaning in pleasure. That turns me on even more, so I go faster and grind on him harder. His eyes follow my breasts as they bounce in his face. “Manson, you feel so fucking good!” I groan as my wetness runs down on him as a wave of intense pleasure washes through my body, making my muscles spasm then relax. “Oh, I’m gonna fucking cum!” He exclaims. I keep humping on him until I feel his dick twitch and something wet and warm is sprayed on me. Just then my phone goes off. A text appears on the screen. “Violet, your mom called looking for you. I tols her you just left and she sounded pissed. I’d get home if I were you.” I climb off Brian and explain what’s going on. “Can I come over tonight?” Manson asks. I smile. “Sure, you know the drill.” I reply. “Ok. I love you.” “I love you too, Brian.”
I hurry over to my house. Hopefully everyone is in bed. The lights are all off; surely that’s a good thing. I walk to my room and flick the light on only to discover my pissed off mother sitting on my chair. “It’s 2:18. Where the fuck have you been?” She screams. “Oh, you know… out.” “Out huh? With who?” She barks, not believing it. “Doing homework with Della, I fell asleep at like 9:45. I’m sorry.” I lie, hoping she buys it. “Oh really?” Yes.” “Doing homework with Della from 7 to 2am?” “Yes, that’s what I said.” “Bullshit, you smell like sex, where the fuck have you really been?” She asks. I stand frozen in place. “Ok, so I went to a party and everyone was having sex. I got drinking and a guy started touching me so I left.” I lie. She believes it. With a hard slap to my face she says: “Don’t you ever fucking lie to me ever again!” And walks out.
I go to the window, seeing Brian perched, ear to the glass. I open it and help him through. “Did you hear all that?” “Most of it. I’m sorry if I got you into any trouble.” “Brian, honey, it’s not your fault. We embrace and I pull him to the bed. Manson and I just cuddle and hold each other. “I was thinking about taking you out for a romantic weekend. Nothing extravagant, just away for a while, you know?” Manson posed. “That sounds nice, but how would I get away?” I ask. “Didn’t you say Della and her family are going to Missouri for the 4 day weekend next month?” “Yes, why?” “I was thinking you could tell your parents you are going with her family and that will get you out for the entire 4 days.” “Brian, you are a genius!
♠ ♠ ♠
Tell me what you think! :)