Status: Complete

Hellraiser

Part 8

“Violet, I need to talk to you.” Mom said when I got home from school. “Yes?” I ask, praying she doesn’t know about Marilyn. “Your father and I got to talking about that little stunt you pulled last night and it’s obvious that you can’t be trusted. So we’ve taken the liberty of hiring a babysitter for you while we are at work.” She proudly announced. “I’m 16! I don’t need a babysitter!” I answer, outraged. “Until you can prove that you can behave for 6 months, you will have a babysitter and you will like it!” Dad shouted. “What about Sharon?” I whine. “Sharon is staying at Chloe’s house, her mom will watch her.” Mom says. “Then who is supposed to be watching me?” I ask. “Hannah! She will be here any minute now! She’s nice, you’ll love her!” Mom proudly states. Sure enough, the doorbell rings. “Why hello Mr. and Mrs. Farley!” I instantly recognize that fat woman dressed as little Bo Peep in a pink and white polka dot dress, even her ratty yellow wig with the curlers fresh out of it, I still know who it is. It’s Marilyn. “Violet, it’s me, your babysitter, Hannah!” He says in a high pitched voice. “Hannah, why are you almost laughing?” I ask, playing along. “I’m… um…. not! I just uh… *cough cough* have something uh…. In my throat… yes that’s right!” He says, Bo Peep make up on. “Are those pillows stuffed in your dress?” I ask. He pulls his dress farther down. “How dare you! Those aren’t pillows; I’m just a fat old woman!” He answers. “Ok “Hannah.” Mom and dad finally leave and we watch them drive off. Manson sighs from relief and we both laugh. “Oh wow, that is quite the ensemble!” I say. “I know, now help me get it off me.” Manson replies. I pull down the Bo Peep dress and all 11 pillows fall to the ground, he takes off his wig, wipes off the makeup and spins out of a sheet to reveal his regular goth garb. “Damn Marilyn, you are one sexy babysitter!” I exclaim. “I can’t believe your parents fell for it, what morons!” I press myself against him, he puts an arm around me. “So, I bought this wonderful pool, one of those above ground metal ones and I think it’s filled up now. Are you thinking what I’m thinking?” He asks. “That we should totally go swimming?” I reply in question. “Not just swimming… skinny-dipping! You know, like swimming but better because we’ll be completely naked.” He points out. “I don’t know, it’s still light out, I don’t want to get sunburned or let the neighbors see us.” I reply. “Fuck. Right. Ok, but you should at least wear that sexy bikini you always wore to the pool last summer.” Manson said. “How’d you know about that?” “Oh Violet, I’ve had my eyes on you a while.”
I change into a black and white skull bikini, slather on spf 95 sunblock, specially made and head over to Manson’s house just next door.
I open the gate to his backyard to find his pool empty, but notice there is a fire in the grill and a cooler full of beer on the brick patio where the picnic table sits. A message is taped to the cooler. “Violet, have a beer or whatever you want to drink. Go ahead and get in without me, I can’t seem to find my swim trunks- Marilyn.” An air up lounge chair sits in the pool, I climb in, enjoying the cold water, then climb on the air chair with a cold beer chilling in my right hand. A slight breeze blows through the excruciatingly warm air, slightly chilling my paper white skin. I relax, laying on the floating mattress while sipping a nice cold beer. The sky is blue with fluffy white clouds and the sun is golden, it’s rays gently bathing my body. I close my eyes, enjoying this nice get away until my chair is overturned and I am plunged into the cold water. I hear laughing and stand, completely soaked. “Marilyn, you naughty fuck!” I say, trying not to laugh. He howls with laughter, pointing and giggling. “haha you were like “Ahhh! I’m dying! Ughhhhh!” He dramatically imitates, still laughing. I playfully splash water at him. His eyes are fixated toward my chest; a smile curls the edge of his mouth. I look down. “You totally planned that on purpose!” I tell him, pretending to be outraged. “Vi, you kinda have a nip slip there.” He states, still smiling and fixated on it. “I quickly pull my top up and push my boob back in. Manson climbs up the ladder and steps into the pool, approaching me. I splash water at him and try to escape but he catches me. We continue playing this way while he drags me through the water. He turns me around and cups my tits in his hands. I notice he is getting aroused. “What’s that sticking out of your swim trunks there, big boy?” I ask, pretending not to know. “Something you get to suck on later tonight.” He matter of factly responds. We both know he’s right; that’s like our nightly thing.
We periodically check on the food grilling in the grill until it is ready. Steak, hamburgers and hotdogs with potato chips and grilled corn ears. “I had no clue you were such the bbq master.” I compliment as we eat dinner. “I had no clue you were so clueless.” He jokes. I playfully knock him softly in the arm. He smiles and we get back into the pool.
Manson and I ensure to dress him up as “Hannah”, a not-so-little Little Bo Peep, before mom and dad come back.
We sit on the couch in my living room, I lean against him, he puts his arm around me and starts singing. I feel myself grow drowsy and notice my eyelids not wanting to stay open just before drifting off into sleep.
“Oh, look! Isn’t that sweet!” Mom exclaims. I slowly wake up, still pressed against Bo Peep Manson, the babysitter. “How was she, Hannah?” They ask. “Fine, I can’t complain!” He replied in a high pitched voice. “Good! Here’s your money.” With that, he leaves and I find some excuse to go to bed. “Violet, what do you think of Hannah?” Mom questions with dad by her side. “She’s strict but I think she’s a good match for me.” I say. “Good!”
That night in my room, Marilyn comes over and after the fun 3rd base stuff, we just talk and cuddle. “I have our vacation planned for the 4 day weekend. You remember our plan, right?” He asks. “Of course, I haven’t forgotten. Tell Della to back me up, tell my parents I’ll be with her and her family the whole weekend when really that’s just an excuse and I’ll be with you, right?” “Right. That’s my girl! Reminds me, you know that’s this Thursday, don’t you?” “Oh Brian, how could I forget?”
~
“Oh thank you, Della! “I say. She beams. “Anytime, I didn’t think they’d buy it!” “But they did!” So far, everything was going according to Manson’s plan. My parents think I’m going on vacation with Della when really I will be spending the weekend with Marilyn Manson, my boyfriend, my neighbor. I wave goodbye to my friend as she walks away and I let myself into Manson’s house with my bags. “There’s my gorgeous woman!” “Marilyn!” He picks me up in a hug and spins me around. “Well baby doll, go ahead and put your bags in the trunk. Oh, and you know that dress you were telling me about yesterday?” He asks. “Yes?” “Well here it is!” “Oh Brian, I love it!” A beautiful gothic Tripp dress with matching boots and stockings. “Oh Marilyn, you shouldn’t have!” I say in pleasant surprise. “But I did.” He answers with an adorable grin. I kiss him on the chest, it’s as high as I can reach.
“Darling, we better be going if we’re going to make it in time.” Manson points out. We get in and he starts driving North. “Violet, check one of those bags. Yeah that one. There’s something in there for you.” A white baby doll nightie, a spiked collar with matching leash and some lingerie. “I love them, thank you so much!” I exclaim. “I hope to see all of that put to good use, ok?” Manson says. “You bet it will be!” I answer, noticing him pull into the airport. “It’s a long weekend for you right?” “Yes, you knew that, why?” I ask. “No reason.” “Brian?” A wide smile comes across his face and I know something’s up.”
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think? Be sure and let me know! :)