You Need a Jacket

Chapter 7 :3

You Need A Jacket – Part 7

Vic’s P.O.V

Kellin was acting weird the whole ride home, and even weirder when we got to his house.

Hmm, probably just tired.

I drove back to the venue, parked up and went in search of Mike, Tony and Jaime.

After about 10 minutes of searching, I found them at the back of the venue with none other, than Beau fucking Bokan!

The 14-year-old fan-girl…I mean boy, inside of me was crying right now! I’d had a crush on Beau for years.

‘Hey, Vic! What took you so long, man?’ Mike yelled, snapping me out of my trance, gesturing me over.

I walked over to them, still in awe at the fact that Beau Bokan; the Beau Bokan was just casually standing outside a venue with my brother and friends.

‘Hey, man.’ Beau smiled.

‘Hey.’ I smiled back, ‘awesome show tonight man.’

Smooth move Vic. Que mental facepalm.

Beau smiled, ‘Thanks man, and thanks for hanging put after, not a lot of people wait this long.’

‘No problem,’ I smiled, then I had a though, Kellin! He’d have loved to be here! I’ll call him! ‘Hey, Beau, do you think you’d be able to talk to my friend Kellin? He had to leave.’ I said, taking my phone out of my pocket.

‘Sure!’ Beau said, the smile on his face growing.

I dialled Kellin’s number on my phone. He wasn’t answering…

That’s strange.

Maybe he was asleep.

‘Hmm, guess he’s not answering.’ I said in defeat, hanging up.

Jaime and Tony looked at each other and took out Tony’s camera.

‘Hey, Beau, think you could just record a message for him instead?’ Jaime asked.

Always so confidant.

Beau smiled again and nodded, ‘Sure, what did you say his name was again? Kellin?’

I nodded enthusiastically.

Jaime pointed the camera at Beau and yelled, ‘Action!’

‘Hey Kellin! Its Beau from Blessthefall here, sorry you had to leave early tonight, would have been awesome to hang with you! Next time though dude!’ Beau said, happily.

‘Thanks man!’ I said happily, ‘He’ll love this!’

‘You really care about him don’t you?’ He chuckled.

‘That obvious?’ I chuckled.

Beau nodded.

After about 30 minutes, we said our goodbyes and headed home. Jaime and Tony were crashing at our place, and as soon as we got home, we all just passed out.

----------

Kellin’s P.O.V

*The Next Day*

I woke up to my alarm screaming down my ear. Groaning, I threw my phone at the wall, making it silent.

Fuck, I felt rough. Guess this is what a hangover feels like. Dry mouth, splitting headache, feeling sick to your stomach.

A flood of nausea swept over me, causing me to run to the bathroom, emptying my stomach contents into the porcelain bowl.

Groaning again, I trudged back to my room and proceeded getting ready for another day at that hellhole of a school.

I changed the bandaging around my wrist and on my hip. I really hated this. Why am I stuck in this stupid vicious cycle? I feel great, then shitty; destroy my body and so on.

It can only go up from here I guess

As soon as I was dressed, my phone started ringing.

I glanced at the caller I.D

Vic.

Sighing, I answered, ‘Hello?’

‘Hey! We’re outside!’ Vic said down the phone, rather loudly I might add.

‘What? Outside?’ I asked in confusion.

Vic chuckled, ‘Yeah, we’re picking you up for school! Duh.’

‘Oh, I’ll be right out, bye.’ I said, hanging up the phone, grabbing my backpack and walking out the house and over to the car.

When I opened the door, I was greeted by Mike, Jaime and Tony, who were sitting in the back seat.

Great, that means I have to sit with Vic, because this won’t be completely awkward.

‘Morning!’ Mike, Jaime and Tony chimed on from the backseat.

Dammit! My head! ‘Hey guys.’ I said quietly.

Vic looked at me with concern, ‘Kells, are you ok? You don’t look so good?’

Unlike him, he always looked good.

Shut up Kellin!

‘Yeah, just a little tired.’ I mumbled.

The whole drive to school I listened to the guys on the backseat talk about last night. I overheard them say they met Beau last night.

Now I wished I’d stayed.

‘Oh Kellin’ Jaime yelled from the back seat, thrusting a camera into my face, ‘we got this for you last night! Press play!’

I hit the play button, and my eyes widened.

It was a message from Beau!

‘Oh my god! You guys!’ I smiled.

Oww, my freaking head!

‘We tried to call you, but you didn’t answer.’ Tony said.

‘Yeah, Vic was really worried.’ Mike said.

Hmm, yeah, Vic was worried.

----------

It was 3rd period; Chemistry. Only 5 minutes into class and I was already bored, and my hangover was still present.

I rested my head on the desk for a moment.

Then someone tapped my head.

Looking up, I saw my teacher Miss Wills standing infront of me. Great.

‘Am I keeping you awake, Kellin.’ She asked bitterly.

Before I could answer, I felt another wave of nausea.

‘Excuse me!’ I yelled, covering my mouth with my hand and running out of class.

I sped threw the hall, desperate to find the bathroom.

‘Kells?’ I heard someone say.

I didn’t have time to see who it was.

Bursting threw the bathroom door; I collapsed into the nearest stall and emptied my stomach of its content for the second time today, and sat next to the toilet when the explosive vomiting had stopped.

I heard the bathroom door open again. ‘Kells, are you ok?’

Fuck sake! It was Vic.

‘I’m fine.’ I said, my voice shaking.

‘Kellin, you’re not! Open the door!’ He said, knocking on the door.

‘Just leave me alone Vic!’ I yelled.

‘No! Wait, Kells, why can I smell whiskey? Have you been drinking?’ He said, sounding concerned.

‘Like you care!’ I yelled, opening the door, ‘You have to nerve to kiss me at a fucking concert infront of all those people and acted like it was nothing!’

‘What are you talking about?’ Vic asked.

‘For fuck sake Vic! I thought you were smarter than that! Can’t you see I fucking like you!’ I yelled and pushed past him and walked toward the door.

Suddenly, I felt someone grab my wrist and pull me back, causing me to flinch with pain.

‘Let go!’ I yelled.

Vic looked up at me, then down at my wrist, catching a glimpse of my bandage.

‘Kells, you don’t-‘

‘Save it Vic, I get it, you’re not interested, whatever, just let me leave and save us both the embra-‘

Before I could finish, Vic had pressed his lips to mine.

Wow.

Is it cliché to say that I felt fireworks again? Who the fuck cares!

This didn’t feel real, everything around me felt fuzzy.

When we separated, Vic looked concerned.

‘Kells, are you ok?’

‘Yeah, I’m…I’m good.’

Then I fell to the floor.

‘Kells! Kellin wake up! Someone help!’

Then everything went black…
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its late again guys, and also sorry if it sucks a little :/ things have been weird at the moment with me, but I'm gonna try and update either Sunday and Monday :D