‹ Prequel: About a Boy
Status: Active

Times Change, Friends Leave and Life Doesn't Wait for Anybody

Chapter Eleven

The two boys managed to get their relationship back to the way it was after a matter of days of being back together. That was another thing he loved about being with Vic; they worked so well together it was virtually impossible for anything not to eventually be alright for them. So after a few awkward kisses goodbye and a few tentative arms around waists, it was as though Kellin had never left.
“You know,” Vic said one night as they lay in bed. Kellin turned over so he was facing the other boy. “We need to start packing.”
“Packing?” Kellin repeated confusedly.
“Yes, packing. We’re leaving in three days, Kellin. For San Diego? We booked the tickets for the twenty third. It’s the twentieth.” Vic sighed and swatted gently at Kellin’s arm. “You’re so forgetful.”
“I didn’t forget,” Kellin argued ruefully. “I just… It just didn’t register.”
“Hmm.” Vic shifted in bed so his legs were bent, pressed slightly to Kellin’s hip. And as uncomfortable as their position was, Kellin still felt at ease.
____
*Three Days Later*
“Due to severe weather forecasts, all flights have been cancelled for at least the next week. We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.”
“What do you mean ‘may have caused’?” Kellin snorted. “Of course this has caused inconvenience!”
“Kellin…” Vic placed a comforting hand on Kellin’s shoulder and began to lead him away from the seats they had been in for almost eight hours. “We’ll just call everyone, I mean, they must be getting a lot of snow as well, tell them what happened and try to get there as soon as we can. It’ll be alright, Kells.” Vic said soothingly.
“Yeah I know… It’s gonna be weird, not being able to spend Christmas at home, though.” He sighed as they hailed a taxi, lugging their suitcases into the back and making their way back to their apartment.
____
“Yeah mum, for the next week…” Kellin watched as Vic spoke to his mother, apologising for them not being able to get home in time for Christmas. He was dreading the idea of having to tell his own mother. In fact, if Vic hadn’t persuaded him to-
“Kellin?”
“Mum!” Kellin said cheerily.
“Hello, darling, are you okay?” Mrs, Bostwick asked. “You left without even telling us, we were worried.”
“Oh yeah, sorry.” Kellin muttered. “So, anyway about Christmas…”
“When is your flight? Are you coming on Christmas Eve? Because you know how difficult it will be to get a taxi then- or do you want us to pick you up? Your father can go and get you and Vic, and drop him off at his place first if you’d like.”
“Actually our flight was booked for today.” Kellin started.
“Then when is it- what did you mean by ‘was’?” Mrs. Bostwick asked suddenly.
“The flight got cancelled, mum. You know how bad the snow’s been lately. Apparently they're expecting it to get way worse-“ Kellin stopped as the lights went out. “Seriously?” He grumbled, feeling Vic reach out and grab his arm.
“Kellin?”
“The lights have just gone out. It’s really bad out here, mum. I’ve got no idea when we’ll be able to fly out,“ Kellin concluded.
“Oh alright then. You two just… Try and sort out your light and we’ll talk more later, alright?” She said with a sigh.
“Bye, mum,” Kellin replied, hanging up and slipping his phone into his pocket.
“The lights are off everywhere.” Vic pointed out, looking out of the window to an almost pitch black city, bar the small lights from the stars and moon.
“It’s getting bad.” Kellin responded, looking at the heavy snow still falling.
“This kind of sucks,” Vic pouted.
“It’s Christmas in a couple of day, though.” Kellin smiled.
“Yeah, and I only have you to spend it with.” Vic laughed.
“Rude.” Kellin leant forward and licked Vic’s cheek.
“Ew! Kellin, that’s gross!” Vic giggled and scrambled away from Kellin, who grabbed him around the waist and pulled him so Vic’s back was pressed against Kellin’s stomach.
“Your present’s awesome.” He whispered.
“So is yours.”
____
“Vic, wake up! It’s Christmas!” Kellin yelled a couple of day later, already up and ready for the past hour, tugging at Vic’s arm in an attempt to wake him up. The lights were back on, he’d checked upon waking, and he’d already lay Vic’s present out underneath the tree, eager for the other boy to open it because he was sure that he was going to love it.
“Kellin…” Vic moaned, waving a hand at Kellin tiredly.
“I wanna give you your present!” Kellin chirped.
“Let me get dressed first.” Vic laughed, stretching and sitting up in bed. He smiled at Kellin and stood up, stepping into the bathroom with his towel clutched to his chest.
Kellin waited impatiently in the living room, the large box sitting at his feet. Vic walked in twenty minutes later, a small, square shaped box in his own hands.
“Open mine first!” Kellin squealed, pulling Vic to the floor in front of the box.
“Alright, Kellin…” Vic laughed and lifted the lid to the gift Kellin hadn’t been bothered to wrap. He’d had it for at least two months, having managed to keep it hidden at Laila’s house until the night before, where he had simply hid it under his bed while Vic went to the shops to buy something. “OH MY GOD, KELLIN ARE YOU SERIOUS?!” Vic yelled, bending over the box to pull Kellin into a long kiss, hugging him tightly as he did so.
“So you like it?” Kellin smirked, watching as Vic pulled the bright green electric guitar out of the box. He stared at the instrument in awe, having wanted one for the best part of his life, but his father had generally insisted that he play classical, and so he’d never gotten one.
“Oh my God Kellin I can’t even… This is so, so amazing! I love you so much!” Vic cried, setting the guitar down and shuffling around the box to kiss Kellin again.
“It’s alright, Vic. I know how much you wanted one so…”
“I feel kind of stupid about my present now…” Vic blushed brightly and shyly handed Kellin the gift, which he carefully tore open to reveal a copy of ‘Wasting Light’, the Foo Fighters CD he still hadn’t managed to get a hold of. But that wasn’t it. It was signed.
“How did you… Vic, but it’s signed.” He whispered, staring at the five signatures written in black Sharpie.
“I know, Kellin.” Vic rolled his eyes playfully.
“How?”
“Well… Valerie’s shop got in some signed ones and I asked her to keep one for me, and she did. It wasn’t very hard to do.”
“I can’t actually… I love you.” Kellin said, tugging Vic closer to him. “I love you so much.”
“I love you too.” Vic laughed, kissing Kellin swiftly. “Can we get up now? My bum’s gone numb.”
Kellin laughed and let Vic drag him up, carefully pushing the guitar to the side before they plopped onto the sofa.
____
They stayed in almost the exact same position for the rest of Christmas day. They had received long phone calls from family members and friends, and they’d managed to microwave some pizza rolls and pretend that it was turkey. And now, at almost midnight, the couple was seated on the sofa again, a typical Christmas film blaring on the television.
“So anyway... I kind of wanted to give you your Christmas present now.” Vic said shyly, drawing Kellin’s attention away from the screen.
“You already did.” Kellin pointed out, the copy of ‘Wasting Light’ that Vic had gotten him still clutched tightly to his chest.
“That’s not all I got you, silly.” Vic giggled, still looking nervous though. “That’s not nearly enough. And the second thing isn’t quite something I got you so much as something I’m giving you.”
“So...” Kellin paused and looked at Vic curiously, who was now biting his lip.
“Well... It’s mine, but I want you to have it.” Vic stated, sliding across the sofa so he was sitting completely next to Kellin.
“Vic, what are you talking about?”
“I want you to fuck me.” Vic blurted out, blushing furiously and ducking his head to hide his blush.
“Vic... Are you serious?” Kellin asked, eyes wide as he stared at Vic. He and Vic hadn’t done, well anything together. The first time Kellin had tried to touch his boyfriend, Vic had leapt back with fearful eyes, looking as though he were about to cry. Kellin knew that he’d be Vic’s first, even if Vic wasn’t his. Although he would be Kellin’s first with a guy. As much as he’d fooled around, he hadn’t gotten close to doing the deed with another boy. He had done it with girl once, however. That ended more or less as soon as it started though. He’d freaked out as soon as he’d slipped in, pulling out and running away before either of them had a chance to get off. Needless to say, he’d never spoken to her again. He still counted it as loss of virginity, however.
“Kellin? You don’t have to if you don’t want to...”
“No! Vic I want to, I’ve wanted to for ages I just... Are you sure? Don’t feel like you have to, or anything-“
‘I don’t! I’ve been thinking and I want to. I want to lose it to you.” He finished, smiling shyly at Kellin.
“I... Okay, come here.” Kellin pulled Vic so he was straddling his waist, their hips pressed dangerously close to each other’s as Kellin pressed his lips to Vic’s, firmly but gently. It seemed, however, that Vic was in no mood to take it slow. Within seconds the shorter boy had his hands up Kellin’s shirt, grinding slowly down onto Kellin’s crotch as he slipped his tongue into the other boy’s mouth. Kellin groaned as Vic began to tug his shirt up, both of them already fully hard, and pulled away from Vic’s mouth for a moment, earning a frustrated moan from the other boy.
“Do you have, like, stuff?” Kellin asked. “I don’t have anything...”
“Yeah.” Vic whispered. “I got some stuff yesterday...”
“Well come on then.” Kellin winked and tugged Vic up, his erection pressing uncomfortably against the front of his jeans, but knowing that he was going to be relieved in a mere few minutes spurred him on.
Kellin eagerly all but threw Vic onto the bed, laughing as he tugged Kellin down with him and connected their lips once again. Kellin immediately began to work on Vic's shirt, pulling the item of clothing completely off and then tugging off his own. He took a moment to marvel at Vic's chest before pressing his lips to the smaller boy's.
Kellin rested his hands on Vic's hips, squeezing gently as Vic grazed his own fingers on the hem of Kellin's jeans. Vic pulled impatiently at the button on Kellin's jeans, grumbling as he struggled to get it undone. Kellin moved his hand from Vic's waist to help the other boy, shrugging off the restricting item of clothing.
Kellin then moved his hands back down and pulled at Vic's jeans, pausing and looking at the other boy for confirmation.
"Go on." Vic nodded, and Kellin quickly complied, then brushing his knuckles lightly across the tent in Vic's boxers. Vic groaned loudly and jerked his hips forward.
"Are you... Sure, Vic?" Kellin muttered. He knew how nervous Vic was about doing anything, and as desperate as he was, he didn't want him to feel pressurised. He wanted it to be perfect.
"Oh my God, Kellin. Yes! I'm fucking sure so hurry up and do something." Vic exclaimed, pulling Kellin down by his shoulders and connecting their lips, also bringing his hips up so their cocks rubbed together.
Kellin nodded and finally pulled down his boxers, instantly feeling a bit more relieved. He slipped his hands down to Vic's and slipped a hand in, squeezing the smaller boy and eliciting a loud moan. Kellin grinned, the sound enough to turn him on even more, and then completely tugged off Vic's own boxers, leaving them both completely naked.
Kellin reached into Vic's bedside drawer and rummaged around through the random sheets of paper until he found the box of condoms and a small bottle, setting them carefully on the sheets next to him. He continued to pump Vic a few more times before opening the cap to the bottle and squirting some of the clear liquid onto his hand.
He pressed a finger to Vic's hole, causing the other boy to squirm, and then, slowly, entered it.
"Kellin..." Vic whispered as Kellin moved the finger gently in and out.
"You okay?" Kellin asked worriedly.
"Mm." Vic nodded. "I'm fine. Carry on." Kellin moved the finger a couple more times before moving to add a second. Vic put up a little resistance, but once Kellin was in, Vic started to steadily rock back in the time with the movement of Kellin's hand.
Kellin continued, moving his fingers and pushing further in, past his knuckles. Vic gasped quietly and closed his eyes, clenching around Kellin's fingers as he continued to stretch him. Kellin soon added a third finger, moving them around curiously in search of Vic's prostate. He found it not soon after, brushing against it and making Vic yell out.
Kellin gingerly pulled his fingers out, watching Vic writhe on the bed as he quickly opened the box of condoms and pulled one out.
Kellin rolled the condom onto his at this point throbbing member and squirted more of the lube onto his hand, coating himself.
He pressed the head of his dick to Vic's hole, pausing when Vic placed a hand on Kellin's arm.
"Do you want me to stop?" Kellin asked.
"No," Vic responded. "Just... You know. Be gentle."
"Course I will." Kellin smiled, kissing Vic lightly on the lips again.
"I'm just glad it's to you and not..." Vic trailed off, biting his lip and turning away slightly.
"Is that the matter? Are you sure-"
"Kellin for the last time. Fucking yes. Just... Yeah, go." Vic nodded and pushed up so he rubbed against Kellin, making both boys moan again.
Kellin nodded and gently, carefully pushed into Vic, instantly groaning loudly at the feeling of Vic, warm and tight around it. It took all of his self control not to instantly begin to move his hips, simply staying in his position when he heard Vic gasp.
"Are you alright?"
"Yeah just... Go." Vic nodded, biting onto his fist and nodding for Kellin to start moving. He moved slowly at first, pulling only inches out before moving back in, waiting for Vic to get used to the feeling.
"Kellin go faster." Vic ordered, panting slightly and starting to move I'm time with Kellin. He instantly obliged, rutting his hips at the speed that he wanted to.
Kellin grunted as he continued to thrust, leaning down to kiss Vic's neck as the other boy moaned increasingly loudly.
He then grabbed onto Vic's hips, pulling them upwards as he changed the angle at which he was thrusting, matching that of his fingers previously to hit the same bundle of nerves. When he finally hit it, after a few failed attempts, Vic shrieked loudly, then leaning up and biting into Kellin's shoulder, both of them rocking I'm time with one another.
They continued in the same way for a while, Kellin wasn't sure how long, but although it was probably clear that neither of them had really any experience, he couldn't have asked for it to be any better.
Kellin came in short spurts, shaking on his unsteady arms as he tried to keep himself hovering above Vic, breathing heavily as he did so. Vic came between them moments later, over both of their stomachs.
Kellin took a moment to pull out, pulling off the condom and then immediately collapsing next to Vic, both of them panting heavily, glistening with sweat, the smell of sex heavy in the air.
"I... Um..." Kellin muttered hoarsely, burying his face into Vic's neck. The other boy simply nodded on agreement, slipping an arm around Kellin's stomach and climbing under the blankets with a tired but satisfied smile. Kellin followed suit, planting a kiss onto the top of Vic's head, only then realising just how tired he was.
____
Kellin woke up the next day, sticky and tired, but satisfied and elated. Then he felt his arm still wrapped around Vic’s waist, the other boy curled into his side, one arms around Kellin’s own chest. And it was in that moment that Kellin knew there was no other place he’d rather be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here, have some badly written smut.
So I've had this chapter written for almost a month, and so I was really eager to get it up. I got a request for some smut a while ago, and so finally decided to incorporate it. Also, I don't know anything about the weather in America, but I hope this makes some sort of sense.
Furthermore, I forgot to mention a while ago that I met Kier Kemp at Pierce the Veil. Which was awesome.