You're Mine, Carolyn

#0 - Drowning

#Carolyn's View#

I crawled back to my room incapable of standing on my own feet because that son of a bitch had hit me again. All of my body ached because of the wounds and cuts i had on my arms, stomach and legs. When i reached the bathroom, i sat up and leaned my back on the wall and i looked down to myself and i saw that my body was literally covered in blood and that i had left a trail from the place i was 'till i am now. I just wished that he didn't punish me for this later.

Somehow i managed to fill the bathtub with warm water so that i could get rid of all the blood that was already dry on my skin and to heal the wounds. I carefully stripped my clothes and entered on the bathtub. When i laid down i hissed as the warm water contacted with my wounded skin. Just in a split second that once was uncolored, now was pure red.

I closed my eyes and tried to relax, but the images of what happened to me just minutes ago came across my mind every second. I knew i didn't deserved this. Being cut just because i yelled to my dad to come save me, just because my kidnapper was angry with me. I really thought he'd changed. I believed in that but now... Now he's just an hypocrite son of a bitch who didn't even deserved to be alive.

Tears caught my eyes by remembering of what happened and i felt like my body was being pushed underwater. I was drowning myself in my own blood.

#Sid's View#

I was in the kitchen, siting on a chair and smocking a cigarette When i heard the heater being turned on. She must be taking a shower, i thought. How could i let myself do that to her. I really try to control myself but sometimes i just explode and than there's no turning back. I promised myself since the last incident that i wouldn't hurt her, but than again i failed.

It had passed almost twenty minutes and the heater was still on and i decided to go to see what was going on upstairs. I grabbed my mask and put it on before entering her room. When i was opening the bathroom door i noticed that water was coming out from inside the bathroom. I quickly entered in, and i saw her. She was underwater. I quickly realized what she was doing.

'' No. No! Carolyn! '' I turned off the water and picked her up as a bridal style and took her to out to the room. I laid her on the bed, took my mask off and begun doing CPR.

'' C'mon! Don't die on me Carolyn!'' I kept doing the CPR but she wouldn't respond.

'' Please!'' I begged and she coughed and spit all the water that was in her lungs.

'' Thank God!'' I hugged her while she was sitting up and she pushed me.

'' Get... Off me. '' She said with a weak voice. I pulled away and looked to her. I ignored the fact that she was still naked and concentrated on her wounds. I should be ashamed. I was ashamed for what i did to her. I went to the bathroom and grabbed the wounds disinfecting and some compresses. I got back to the room and walked to her.

'' Don't touch me.'' She said hugging her legs. '' I don't need you to take care off me. ''

'' C'mon let me do this. Let me help you. '' i touched her arm only for her to pull away from me. '' This wasn't meant to happened. I'm sorry. ''

She kept looking at me in fear of what i might do next, but i was only here to help her with the wounds.

I stood up and sigh, '' Look, if you don't want my help, that's fine. But later you'll regret it because it might get infected.''

Once i said that she stretched her left arm and stretched her legs too. I walked up to her, sat next to her and pulled the blanket to cover her body. I begun to disinfect the wounds i had done to her.

Every once in a while i looked up to her and she had her eyes on me. Then i quickly figured it out why. I had took off my mask and she was probably trying to know if she knew me. She hissed and tried to pull away her arm from me but i told her that everything was gonna be okay and the pain would go away. Once i was done with her left arm, i went to disinfect her other arm, than her stomach and then her upper legs. Once she had all the wounds disinfected, i went to my room, grabbed a t-shirt of mine and some boxers for her to wear and came back to her room. I helped her getting dressed and sat next to her after that. I looked up to her once i finished and she smiled.

'' T-thanks... For saving me. '' she said.

'' Don't. I was a complete retarded for doing this to you. You nearly died twice because of me. I should have been the one who died, not you. '' i said and lowered my head.

'' Lay down with me. I... I don't wanna die again. '' She said and i looked up to her. Her green eyes were staring to water and i got closer to her and wrapped my arms around her.

'' Shuush. You won't die again. I won't let. I promise. '' I said hushing her and rocking her back and forth. She was silently crying and hugging me strongly like if her life depended on me.

'' It was so creeping being dead for that long... I was afraid that i wouldn't come back to life again... ''

'' Shush, don't think about that now, okay?'' I pulled away and hold her head with both of my hands to make her face me. She nodded and i wiped away the tears that were falling off her face. '' I... I promise i won't do that again. I promise i won't hurt you again.'' She just nodded her head and i let go off her.

I looked to the clock that was on the nightstand and it marked 11PM. I thought that she might be hungry so i asked her if she was. She told me she wasn't and all what she wanted to do was to sleep. She laid down and i laid down next to her pulling her carefully closer to me. She snuggled onto me and drifted off to sleep minutes later.