You're Mine, Carolyn

#0- Finally i have her

#Sid's view#

When Carolyn and Kelly got out of the mall I followed them to Kelly's house. I didn't expected for them to noticed me. Kelly was the one who knew who I was but Carolyn didn't and I was grateful for that. During the little conversation Kelly had with me I kept my eyes on Carolyn. It was the first time I was this close to her. She was so beautiful. Her green eyes matched her dark long hair and her pale skin. I had to have her. I had to make her fall in love with me, because I was already in love with her.

I was in my car, ambient music playing and a cigarette on my lips when my phone ringed. I picked it up and I unlocked. I had a text message from Mick.

'' Hey man. Rachel is here at my place crying her eyes out because you ditched her. What the hell happened between the two of you?''

'' That bitch. '' I said to myself and sight. She had to go play her game with the guys. I should have seen this coming.

'' I caught her with some dude in my bed. So she better not come around because I won't forgive her. '' I replied.

'' Alright man. I'm going to talk with her and with Lindsey. Talk to you later. '' he messaged me. Lindsey is Mick's fiancee. They plan on getting married this Summer.

I put my phone back to my pocket and looked outside to Kelly's house. By now it was nearly 8 PM and her parents weren't home and probably they will come home late. I was hopping that Carolyn didn't stay here tonight, otherwise i'd had to try other time. Sometimes i think to myself if she'll love me when i have her. She has too.

######

It had passed now 4 hours and i was going insane. Maybe she'll stay here tonight. Right now i was having second thoughts if i should do this or not. If i do, the guys will hate me, but i don't care. I want her, and i'm gonna have her tonight. But if i don't, she'll find other guy and i'm never gonna be able to call her mine and that was out of my plans.

Suddenly i saw the front door opened and Carolyn got out of the house. I grabbed the rag and the drug's bottle from the front seat and poured some on the rag. Just a little bit to put her to sleep so i can take her home with me. Then i grabbed my mask and put it on so she didn't recognize me. I slowly got out of my car and followed her. When i was very close to her she looked back and that was it. I grabbed her waist and cupped her mouth with the rag and she tried to scream and grabbed my hand in other to try to pull my hand out of her mouth. She after some minutes she relaxed on my arms and looked at me. She had her green eyes full of tears.

'' Now you're mine, Carolyn.'' i said and kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes. She was finally asleep. I picked her up as a bridal style and took her to my car. I opened the door from the back seat and gently laid her there. I closed the door and went to the drivers seat. I turned on my car and drove off to my house.

Finally i have her.

########

Once i got home i took Carolyn to my room. I laid her on my bed and to her safety i cuffed her wrist to my bed.

I was now making something for her to eat because it had passed hours since probably she eaten. I put on my mask and went upstairs with a bowl of cereals and milk. I opened the door and she was still asleep. I closed the door with my foot and walked towards her. I placed the bowl on the nightstand and sat down next to her waiting for her to wake up. It didn't took so long until she woke up. She opened her eyes and stretched. Once she looked at me she panicked.

'' WHERE THE FUCK AM I? '' She screamed and begun to kicked me so i got up from the bed and walked out of the room and closed the door and stopped in front of my room's door.

'' TAKE ME OUT OF HERE!'' I could hear her scream. ''YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH!! COME BACK HERE AND TAKE ME OUT!'' i could hear her scream and sobbing. I went downstairs to fix myself a bowl of cereal when i heard something fall down upstairs. She must had kicked the bowl i fixed earlier for her. I went upstairs and opened the door. I looked down and saw the cereals and the milk all spilled on the ground and the bowl was broken into millions of pieces.

'' You bitch!'' i said and went up to her sat on her waist and slapped her not too hard and grabbed both of her arms and pined them above her head against the bed. I could see some tears rolling down her cheek. I was still sat on her waist and she begun to sob.

'' Take me out of here, please. '' She begged me crying. I nodded negatively.

''TAKE ME OUT OF HERE!! HELP!! GET OFF ME YOU FUCKING PIG!'' She screamed moving herself in order to take myself from her waist but she wasn't capable to do it. She was still screaming and i took my hand that was grabbing her cuffed arm and cupped her mouth strongly. She stopped screaming and her breathing became uneven and her eyes widened. She was looking at my eyes in horror and i could feel that she was scared.

'' If i take my hand of your mouth you promise you won't scream?'' i asked firmly and she nodded.

'' Good.'' I took my hand from her mouth and she licked her lips.

'' You're going to do everything i want, if you want to get out alive. Understood? '' i said and she nodded. ''Say yes!''

'' Y-yes.'' she said.

''Good. Now i'm going to leave, and you won't scream or beg for help. Otherwise i'll comeback and beat you, but this time it's be harder, understood?'' i said firmly.

'' Yes.'' She said and i got up from her and went out of the room and for her safety i unlocked the door. I went back downstairs, took my mask off and placed on the kitchen table and finished fixing the bowl of cereals to eat. Once everything was ready i went to sit down on a chair and begun to eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!! another chapter!!!

Poor Carolyn... :(
Sorry this one is shorter that the other ones, but i promise the next one will be bigger. And get ready because the action is about to begin on the next chapter.
Thank you so much for comment and subscribe my story.