Status: Currently Updating

I Heard That Evil Comes Disguised, Like the City of Angels

Warmness OnThe Soul

"Alania, are you fucking done getting your shit together?" yelled my brother Brian from the hallway, always the impatient mother fucker.
Franctially, I looked around triple checking, to make sure I had every single thing I needed, if I kept Brian any longer he was going to drag me out of this room by my hair. Sighing, I went to my mirror, checking my reflection one last time, my waist long, pink hair, was in a high ponytail, my eyes were sparkling with exticment, it had been so long since I had been on tour with the boys. 4 years to be excatly, 4 years of not being able to see my boys play because school over took my fucking life. I was going to finally see my brother's again and Jimmy, I was finally going to see Jimmy again,and that made me more exticed then anything., it had been 6 long damn months since I had seen their prefect faces, his prefect face. Pulling my washed out dark shorts down a little, fixing my 'I love the Rev' shirt, I smiled. I was fucking ready to fuck shit up. A pounding on my door told me that it was time to leave.

"Hold the fuck up, before you break my god damn door down"

Brian whipped my door open, looking at the 5 bags I had set up in the middle of the room, rolling his brown eyes at me. There was no doubt in anybodys mind that we were siblings, our tan, slim bodies, the same brown hair, the color of melted milk chocolate, well it was until I dyed it hot pink, then there was our eyes. The signature Haner eyes, bright brown eyes with specks of gold.

"Don't talk to me like that, and why the hell do you have so many bags?"
"Well sorry Gates, but I'm a woman, this is how I travel, with a shit ton of options"

Grabbing 3 of the bags, he started to head to living room, Grabbing the remaining bags, I took one last look at my room before shutting the door, it would be 7 months till I saw it again, but honestly I didn't mind, how many times could someone say they got to travel with the most bad ass band in the world?

"The fuck you mean there is no fucking beer! What is this? Hell!"

I knew that voice better then anyone elses, it was Jimmy's or The Rev as everyone called him, he was my absoulte bestest friend in the entire world, we had this special bond that no one understood, I loved him, more then anything in the entire world. I had always been closer to Jimmy then the other boys, he had protected me through High School, not saying the others didn't but Jimmy was always the most protective next to Brian.
Turning the corner, I could see his spikey hair, the color of ink, his long skinny body was hunched over in the fridge, searching for the nonexistit beer. he wasn't wearing a shirt, but then again when did he wear a shirt? His tattoos stood out against his pale skin. God, did he look good. Dropping my bags, I tried not to laugh, he was diging deeper and deeper into the fridge, his whole top of his body dissapering, thinking the beer had to be in Narinia or some shit.

"Where the fuck is your beer Haner? Seriously man, how can you not have fucking booze?"
"You know Duckie, I swear I drank the last one last night"

Jimmy slammed the fridge door, knocking down the picture frames on top, he had a huge ass smile on his face, his peircing blue eyes bore into mine, all I could see was pure happiness. His peircing, shining in the sunlight seeping through the small kitchen window. My fucking god he was breath taking.
"When the fuck you get back?" he held his arms open, I laughed and lunged into them. I had missed him so much, his scent was spicy, yet sweet mixed with stale beer. It was his scent that made me relax when I was upset, Smiling into his chest, I squeezed him.
"Yesterday morning, I've missed you Duckie" I could feel the mostuire build up in my eyes, blinking them back, I just couldn't help but feel safe. I was home. I never wanted to leave again. He looked down at me, and laughed, pulling at the end on my hot pink, blonde, and black hair. Yes, I know it was a drastic change from my normal, dull brown hair. I loved it though. I was a changed girl, I was a new me, I was only hoping he'd notice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?