Status: Currently Updating

I Heard That Evil Comes Disguised, Like the City of Angels

We All Have Emptiness Inside

Walking into the front room with Brian's arm still around me, I noticed Matt and Zack weren't there, Jimmy was by the door, Johnny on the couch putting his shoes on.

"Where's Matt and Zack?"
Brian let me go, doing some werid handshake with Jimmy, Johnny stood up. That kid was seriously short, compared to the rest of us, well except for me, we were the same height.

"They went ahead of us, to go meet the rest of the bands"
" Other bands? Who else was touring with you guys?"

Brian shook his head, a smile plaster on his face, he was hiding something from me, I could tell.
"Jimmy..." turning towards him, trying to give him my best puppy dog eyes.
"Yes?"
"Can you give me a piggy back ride?"
My best friend laughed, "Yeah, you pathetic creature, let's go"

Stepping off the bus, I jumped on Jimmy's back. He was so fucking tall, I felt like I was flying. Giggling I tightened my grip around his shoulders, he was so warm, like warm tea on a cold day. Johnny and Brian walked next to us, talking about how sick the fucking show was going to be, that's when I got an idea.

"Johnny Christ, let's fucking race"

Johnny looked up at me, a smile creeping up on his face. He knew he was faster then me, he had beaten me quite a few times. Jimmy laughed, putting me down, Brian just shook his head.

"Fine, let's race, if you loose you have to be my slave for a whole week"
"Okay, and if I win, you have to buy me a bunch of 40's and take me to the park"
"Mother fucking deal, first one to the pavoillon door is the winner"
"Let's make this more intresting, you have to buy me a tattoo also"

Johnny laughed, nodding his head. Jimmy stood in front of Johnny and I, his blue eyes bore into my brown ones, I smiled and winked at him. Brian clapped me on the back, I knew that was his way of saying good luck.

"For the love of god Alaina, you fucking need to win" he said.
Johnny and I crouched down, my hands set on my right leg, ready to take off, Johnny my touching the ground.
"Ready, set, GO"

My feet pounded the pavement as I rushed foreword towards the door, I didn't bother to look around, I wanted to win, pushing myself harder, Ifelt my body lurch foreword faster, my out strecthed hand mere inches from my finger tips, sweat dripping down my face, stinging my eyes, when from my side I saw Short Shit, in front of me. Fuck no, I bounded foreword, my hand grasping the door handle, my face smashing into the door, falling to the floor, trying to catch my breathe. I looked up to see Johnny smirking at me, before putting his hand out for me, grabbing it, he helped me up.

"After the meeting, I'll go buy six 40's, tomorrow we will find a tattoo parlor"
"Deal, now let's get in there" Looking back, I could see Jimmy and Brian walking towards us, laughing. I smiled, Jimmy looked so good. His tall, lanky figure covered in tattoo's, his muscular arms full of the colorful art designs, even his neck had the beautiful works of arts. His black hair was messy, and yet it was prefect. Shaking my head, I jumped on Johnny's back, he laughed, grabbing my thighs so he could get a better grip on me. This was my fucked up family, and I loved it.

"Hey Johnny, watch were you put your hands" yelled Brian, as he walked up to us, his brown eyes, watching Short Shit's hands on my thigh's, I knew he wasn't happy with how close to my ass his hand were. My eyes made their way up to Jimmy's prefect face, his lip's forming a small frown, as he looked at Johnny. I smiled up at him, to reassure him that it meant nothing, just a friendly gesture. This seemed to work cause he smiled back down at me. Did I love Jimmy? Yes, as a sister would love a brother... right? Maybe I was overthinking things cause I was lonely? Jimmy knew what happen to me, what my ex had done to me through college. He knew it. I loved Jimmy, but I wasn't in love with him.
"We should head in there, so we can all get piss ass drunk after words" my brother said, holding the door open for Johnny. I locked my arms around his neck as he rushed into the building, my squeals of laughter echoing through the hallways. We came to a brightly lit, room. The walls were blood red, mulipte band posters were on every inch on the four walls. In the middle of the room was a huge black table, and arround that table was Matt and Zacky, but he wasn't alone. I regonized every person in there instantly, Jacoby Shaddox, the lead singer of Papa Roach, was sitting next to Matt. Next to him, was a long, black haired girl, her dark eyes looking up from a piece of paper she was reading. Scrambling off Johnny's back, I hurled myself at the girl.

"Jesus Christ! Jordan!" launching myself into her lap, I hugged her, squeezing so tightly I was sure her head would pop off. This was Jordan Shaddox, Jacoby's wife and my all time best friend.
"Hey, your going to kill me if you squeeze any harder" she laughed, hugging me back.
Looking around the rest of the room, I saw Craig Mabbit, the lead sing of Escape the Fate, and all the member's of Linken Park. The Rev took a seat next to me, as Brian went to sit next to Short Shit. My brother smiled at me, and that's when I realized he knew Jordan was going to be going on tour with us, that crazy, amazing, mother fucker was surprising me. James Berry, the tour manger, was standing up front.
"Let's get this shit underway, 5 o' clock sound check, 7 concert with a bunch of screaming fans, you fucker's ready to rock this shit?"
A bunch of muffled 'yeahs' echoed, it was Jimmy was was the loudest saying, "Fucking right"
"Alright good, now get the fuck out of my office, see you shit heads later"

That was literally the shortest fucking meeting I had every been too. I got up off Jordan's lap.
"I've missed you babygirl!" I gave her another hug, it had been 7 month's since I've seen her.
"I've missed you too, come by the tour bus at 6, so we can get ready for the concert together"
Nodding, I gave her one last hug, then turning towards Brian, my hand flew out, punching him in the arm with all my strength. Smiling, he picked me up, throwing me over his broad shoulders.
"Put me down mother fucker" kicking my leg's trying to get free, he just held them down tighter.
"Nope"
Matt came from behind, and swatted my ass, causing me to let out a little yelp. These boys had no shame.
"Johnny! You owe her a 40, let's go" Brian called out as he carried me out of the building. I gave up trying to fight him, he was much stronger then me. Sighing, I let them lead me to where ever the fuck we were going.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments?