Livin' La Vida Loca

Breaking up

I sat down on my chair as we entered The Tea House at Chinese Garden Of Friendship. It was one of the most beautiful park I've ever seen in my entire life.

"So,you liked the park?" asked Marlon, raising his hand for getting attention of waiter. I nodded and burried my head at the menu. Marlon laughed at me.

"What?I'm starving!" I said holding back my laughters. The place was warmly decorated and peaceful. There were chinese motives all over the walls and real Chinese people serving! I looked out of my window, see the lake which lay down there peacefully.

"The lake is beautiful." I murmured to myself. Marlon took my hand over the table, I smiled to him in return.

"What would you like to order sir?" asked our old Chinese waiter to Marlon. Marlon took a last glimpse to the menu.

"I'd like some green tea with jasmine and some Chinese Sponge Cake. Thank you." he said handing menu back to waiter.

"What would you like to order young lady?" asked the cute old waiter above my head. I turned back so that I can look face to face with him.

"I'll take a glass of mint tea and Chinese Almond Cookies, thank you." I said smiling. He nodded and left.

"So how are you liking Australia so far?" Marlon asked, still holding my hand. I shrugged.

"You know, I was expecting kangaroos to jump from here to there and Auborgines to chase after us." I stopped. "So, still below my expactations." Marlon laughed so hard that he almost fell from the chair.

The waiter appeares with our order and we thanked him before sending him back. I waited for tea to get some rest and gain its taste while Marlon was pouring his to a glass without waiting. I hold his hand before he had a chance to pour it.

"Stop! You'll ruin the tea." I said. He was surprised.

"But why? It's just tea." I thought of my times in Turkey. They also see tea as something ceramonial. I smiled at the cute memories, memories I shared with Niall.

"Because you twat, tee needs to be steeped before you drink it. Besides in China tea is a fetish. It is sacred. They have ceramonies over tea." I said shooking my had to him. H eput back the tea pot and stuck his fork to his cake to cut a piece of it.

"Haven't you heard of something called knife?" I asked looking the mess that he had made with a small piece of cake.

"Yes of course I did, but it's not as funny as eating like that." I rolled my eyes at Marlon he was too child spirited. I decided that the tea was ready and poured it into our cups. I blew out the steam and take a sip. It was great. I really admired Chinese Tea Tradition. Marlon looked like he was enjoying himself. "You enjoying yourself,hu?" I asked biting one of my cookies. GOD THEY WERE GREAT.

"I always enjoy myself when you're around." Marlon said and I blushed like a teenager.

"I love the feelings that you make me feel, love." I said, leaning over to kiss him.

"Take it easy cute boy." Harry said, pulling Marlon away from my face. I raised my one eye brow to him.

"What are you doing here lovely boy?" I asked. He shrugged, pointed the door with his head, where the other four lads and their birds stood there looking around sheepishly. I realized Niall was alone but I quickly pushed that thought away. Marlon looked like he had noticed that too, his face was angry and his body was tighten with anger. I slowly squeezed his hand to comfort him but it didn't work. Harry sit next to me. "Make yourself comfortable." I said under my breath and gained a cheesy look from Harry.

"You are absolutely my brother." I said making Marlon chuckle but it didn't last long. The four lads and two ladies were coming to our direction.

"HEY SIENNA!" It was absolutely Louis. I got up and hugged him till he cannot breathe. "Si,I CANNOT BREATH." I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek.

"Hey Louis." This time I was grabbed by Liam, I hugged him back and kis his cheek too. "Hello Liam." "Hey" was the answer I got as he made his way sit next to Marlon.

"Save some of her for me!" I heard a female voice yelling behind me. I laughed at Elanour who gave me enormous hug before sitting next to Louis.

"This couple." I said pointing to Louis and El, "ARE SASSY BITCHES." and everybody burst into laughters.

"That's my girl!" Perrie said, giving me a high five.

"Hey Perrie! 'SUP?" I asked she looked me confused. I laughed and shook my head. "Nothing Perrie." I said as she sat down,still trying to figure out what I've meant by " 'sup?"

"No hello for your smoking buddy?" asked Zayn raising one of his eyebrows. I nod my head and hugged him. He was so skinny. I felt like I can broke his bones with one hug.

"Hey Zayn. Didn't Perrie feed you?" I asked hiding my concern behind the joke.

"You know, I choose my food." He said,wiggling his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.

And the last one was Niall. He stood there awrkwardly, keeping his head down and hands in his pocket. I was hesitant to hug him, but then Harry, secretly pushed me to him, making it look like my clumsiness and I was on the arms of Niall. It felt so familiar yet so different. I take him familiar scent in and closed my eyes as reflexis. He hugged me. "Hey Si." I hugged him back and dug my face on his shoulder.

"Hey Potato Face." I said with a husky voice. I pulled away from him.

"Are you Ok?" he asked.

"Yes. I just lost my balance." I said as I gave a deathly glare to Harry, which Louis caught. I sat back and Niall sit right next to Liam. We were lucky that place was empty,no fans around. I knew what they're capable of.

"So, how are you doing Nialli you know after breaking up with Demi?" asked Marlon with a dirty smirk on his face, I snapped my head and looked at Harry he was giving me a cheesy smile again.

"I'm fine, I guess." Niall said, taking a sip from his jasmine tea."Well,you know I am in love with someone else. Someone that always made me break up with my girlfriends." he said,looking directly at me. He knew that he just hit the spot of Marlon. I looked between Marlon and Niall, worried. Harry squeezed my hand under the table.

"Well you know that she's mine at the moment?" Marlon asked enjoying himself and leaving me with a shock. My mouth fell open.

"Who said I was talking about Sienna?" asked Niall looking like he wasn't lieing.

"You werent?" asked whole table except me. I knew the answer. I was also a lie. I felt tears but hold them back.

"No I wasn't." Niall said, looking to Marlon. I wasn't feeling any good. I cannot sit there.

"Excuse me, I need to get some fresh air and smoke." I said excusing myself.

"I'll come with you." Harry said pushing his chair away from the table.

We walked in silence as I cried silently and smoking.

"You know he didn't mean it." Harry said, sitting me down on a bench. I shook my head.

"He meant it Harry." I took another puff from my cigarette. "I knew him for eight years." I let the smoke out. "I undersand it when he lies,and this time he wasn't lying."

We sat there and I cried on Harry's shoulder. "I'll beat that son of a bitch so bad that he'll regret the day that he asked you out." Harry said, tapping my head.

"Don't." I said. I put out my cigarette. "We better get going before Marlon suspects that I cry over Niall." Harry shook his head.

"Do you love Marlon?" he asked looking directly into my eyed.

"Yes, yes I do. But I love Niall more. And he knows this. I mean, Marlon." I said, Harry shook his head with agreement. My phone started to vibrate. It was Louis.

"Hello?" I said.

"Where are you?" asked Niall. I handed my phone to Harry. "It's Niall." I said moving my lips.

"None of your bussiness." Harry snapped back.

"Well I should let you know that Marlon left the table saying that he had run into an old friend and now he's kissing her." Niall said to Harry. Harry's face changed, his chin strained.

"Ok,we're on our way." Harry said giving me back my phone.

"What happened?" I asked. Harry calmed himself and exploded the bomb.

"Your precious boyfriend was kissing a blond infront of the boys." my eyes got bigger and wetter. I already have a terrible headache from my last crying. Harry squeezed my hand.

"Let's go." I nodded and followed him to see Marlon over the girl (thinking that he was hiding from the boys) kissing him just like he kissed me. I tore them apart and slapped Marlon.

"Sienna, I can exp-" I looked at him. Crying.

"Save it to yourself." I turned back and looked at Marlon."Have fun using her." I said while boys paid for their share of the bill and also mine. Harry wrapped an arm around me as we exited the tea house.

"That was making a scene." Louis said I couldn't help at smiling at him.

"Yeah people say that me make scenes." said Liam bending over.

"Sienna, wait you have to listen!" said Marlon, running out of the café. Harry reached to punch him but I stopped him.

"I love you Sienna so much but she she was my first love. That's why I kissed her. I just lost it. I swear I only went there to say hello." I shook my head hand pulled my hands back.

"I'm sorry Marlon." was the last words of me before I fainted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Si's outfit

U-uh. She fainted. Is everything allright with her? I personally hate Niall at the moment. He's a dick. But maybe he didn't mean the words he said, or he did. I don't know. -Kitty.