Livin' La Vida Loca

Hitting a Wall Again

"Oh, here comes the dady's girl." said Benjamin, the school bully. I avoided my glances from him.

"Oh, she's too cool to respond at us." said Joe with a smirk on his face, he was best friend of Benjamin. I started to walk faster as Benjamin's huge hands grabbed my arm.

"Where you think you're going beauty?" asked Benjamin, slowly moving his hand on my face and breasts. I looked him disgusted and tried to push him. It was useless. Joe was looking to corridor, to see if someone was coming.

"Please, let me go." I pleaded. Benjamin laughed and pushed me to the wall, stopping me from running away. I was crying.

"Oh, so now you're crying?" he asked, pushing his front to mine. I slapped him and tried to ran away but before I made it too far, I was grabbed by Joe and delivered to Benjamin. He laughed and spit on my face. I cried silently. He removed my shirt, admiring the scene. "You have nice tits." I turned my head away,still avoiding his glares. I knew what would happen next. I just prayed it won't hurt too much. Than I heard someone knocked Joe on the floor. Benjamin tugged my shirt down and looked at the intruder. Just then the brown haired boy stepped in and knocked him on the floor.

"I think I told you to leave her alone before,BENJI." he said, dragging me out. I was still shievering. "It's OK." he said.

"Thanks." he nodded and left. "I'M SIENNA BY THE WAY." I yelled behind him.

"And kids, this is the story of how I met Niall."


I slowly opened my eyes, getting used to lights. I looked around and noticed I wasn't at home with Marlon, but for my surprise, I saw the boys standing there worried. I cleared my throat and all turned to me. Harry was the first to react.

"OH MY GOD, YOU ARE FINALLY AWAKE." He said, pulling me into a hug. I was still not remembering what happened.

"Hey big boy, I'm fine." I said, hugging him back.

"You scared the hell out of us." he said, kissing my hair and going out to tell the doctor.

"Hey, we are happy to have you back." said Liam, with a smile plastered on his face.

"Hey boi" I said smiling at him, still can't remembering what happened. Then came the Louis, the drama queen. He literally rolled on the floor, came next to me and kneeled. He put his hand on his forehead dramatically, biggering his eyes and making them wet he kissed my cheek. He swung his hands on the air.

"OH MY GOD. SO GLAD THAT YOU'RE AWAKE." I rolled my eyes playfully at how a drama queen he is.

"You are a fucking drama queen,Tomlinson." I said, biting my lips to mentain my laugh. I shook my head as the girls hugged me. I was wondering where the fuck was Marlon. Then came in Niall. He was carrying two glasses of coffee. As he saw me awake, he put the coffee's down, ran and hug me.

"Love, you scared the hell out of me." he said, breathing to my hair. I instantly had goose bumps. I pushed him away, the feeling was no good for my relationship with Marlon.

"Thank you Niall. Where's Marlon and what happened to me?" I asked them since I finally had chance. Harry walked into room with doctor.

"So you don't remember what happened before you faint?" asked doctor, looking worried. I nodded.

"Yeah, I remember going to Chinese Garden of Friendship this morning with Marlon, but the rest is a complete blank." Doctor sighed in relief. Harry took the word from him.

"You are suffering from a temporary amnesia. But thank God, you only forgot about how Marlon cheated on you and you left him." as soon as Harry spoke the words Niall's face lit up with a smirk. I was really confused.

"I did what and he did what?" I asked Harry, suspicious about he was trying to get Niall back with me.

"That's the truth darling." confirmed Perry from the other corner of the room. "We all saw that." I was hurt. And going through that again won't be easy. I mean it wasn't a long time ago and I've just fainted after that as I was told, but still the hurt that I had when I recieved the news wasn't pleasent. And I also waited for him to be there whatever happened.

"Had he ever came?" I asked directly to Niall, knowing when he lies I can understand. He nodded.

"Yeah put we chased him away so that he won't hurt you anymore." I noticed that he had a bandage on his eyebrow.

"What happened to your eyebrow?" I asked him, everyone was staring us.

"Harry's elbow just hit it by accident. Nothing important." That was absolutely lie, but I was too tired to care. My saviour, doctor walked in just then.

"Leave her alone now, she needs her rest." Boys and girls nodded and left. Harry was spending the night with me. He climbed into bed and pulled me close. Then I remembered that Eli and I haven't talked about Harrold's finding with mom and dad.

"Harry." I said.

"Mmmmh." he replied eyes closed.

"We haven't talked about mom and dad about finding you."

"Shit. We totally forgot that."

"I really need to ask you do you love your parents?I mean the ones that raised you." he opened his eyes, looked at me.

"More than anything." he replied without an hasitation. I nodded and closed my eyes. "Why?"

"Nothing, I was just wondering what would I do If I learn that I was an adopted child, who was adopted by kidnapping." his jaw clenched and eyes got darker. Then I realized that I told something that I shouldn't. "I'm sorry Harry. I didn't mean to accuse them." He nodded and kissed my head.

"I know you didn't. What they've done to your family was horrible. But still they loved me more than anything." I nodded and kissed his dimple. It was a mother instinct. He securely put his arms around me and we both fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OH SHIT." I heard someone cursed before opening my eyes.

"Leave her alone." said another voice, not sounding happy.

"SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND. FUCK OFF." said the first voice. Now I was fully awake, but still eyes closed.

"SHE'S NOT YOUR GIRLFRIEND SINCE YOU'VE CHEATED ON HER." Snapped back Niall.

"Yeah, and you told her that you've played with her and you've always loved someone else." he snapped back.

"Yeah, and it was a total LIE." I hear Niall breath loudly but still kept my eyes closed. I heard the door slammed and then I opened my eyes.

"Hey, did I woke you up?" Niall asked coming closer to me.

"Did you tell that you don't love me yesterday?" I asked ignoring his question.

"Yes,but I couldn't ruin your relationship with him, that's why I told that." I looked into his beautiful eyes and right than I understood he was right and remembered yesterday. I believed that he meant what he told. I pulled him closer for a hug. After hesitating a moment he hugged me back.

"I love you Niall."

"I love you too, Sienna." He lean forward and kissed me. I was mesmerized ny the kiss. I've missed him so much in this three years. I kissed him back after a moment of hesitation. He cupped my face with his hands. Deepening the kiss, his tounge was seeking for an entarnce. I quickly let him. We fought for dominance. Then the door swung open. He pulled back and I saw Liam, with a smirk on his face. Then came the rest of our little group they all had the same smirk.

"I KNEW IT." Harry yelled and jumped at the same time. He looked like a child who saw a baloon seller at the amusement park. I laughed at him. Niall hugged me,sitting next to me.

"The doctor said you can check out any time you like." said Elanour with a soft smile on her face. "And, for two weeks you are banned from the cigarettes and alcohol." I groaned at the news and wrinkled my face. Zayn came and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I share your pain." he said, shooking his head understandingly. I laughed at him and rolled my eyes. I sat up on the bed, let my lags hung loose from the side of the bed. Harry came rushing to my side, holding my waist to help me as girls pass me one of my bags with clothes in it.

"Thank you, you girls are best." I sing-songed and went into the bedroom. I locked the door behind me. I opened my bag took out my clothes. One knit tank top from DKNY, sand coloured, a white pants from Armani a triangle necklace and ring. Also right next to the conter there stood my Steve Madden's. The girls put all those stuff into my grey shiny Armani bag. I liked the fashion sense of them. This was so El and Perrie's style's mix. I quickly changed and brushed my theet. Girls left a perfume, lip gloss and mascara. I got angry at them digging down my suitcase but after remembering that they only tried to help me, I stopped being grumpy and applied the make up. I shoved them into my bag and stepped out.

"Where are my old clothes?" I asked them, really wondering where were they.

"I picked them up, I folded them and gave it to the cleaner at the hotel." said Niall simply similing. I smiled back at him.

"What hotel?"

"Our hotel you silly. And guess what, you get to stay with me!" Harry sing-songed from his place.

"YEEEEY" I cheered and took Niall's arm as Harry was paying for the hospital. I ran to him, trying to stop paying him for me.

"I HAVE MONEY HARRY. I FAINTED, I PAY."

"I HAVE MORE MONEY, I'M FAMOUS AND I BET THE LOVELY LADY WOULD DO WHAT I LIKE." Said Harry winking at the woman. I rolled my eyes. He was using his charm.

"Fine. When we turn back, I'll take you out on a dinner." I said, this time taking El's arm to avoid the rumours.

"Sure you'll take." Harry said, texting on his phone.

As we got out we were surrounded by paps. Boy's bodyguards came fast and circled around us to stop us being shot. They led us to cars. Harry, Niall, me and Liam got on one while Louis, El, Perrie and Zayn were sharing the other one. The guards were also having their car. Harry sat betwen Niall and me, trying to prevent our hands to mingle around. I giggled at him. and shoved my hand into Niall's behind Harry. Harry leant back and our hands were pressed.

"Oh, hey Harry. Can you please move a little forward?" I asked politely.

"Why?" he asked, a little smile played on his face.

"Um, Niall's and my hand were stuck behind you?" I asked sounding my cutest. Liam burset out a laugh from the front seat almost causing driver to make an accident.

"Sorry." he said, biting his lip to keep his laughter inside.I leant forward and kissed Liam's cheek.

"I like the clumsy you. Don't say sorry for laughing, but you can say sorry for almost killing us." I faked a freak-out. He rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yeah, sorry for almost killing us." he said turning back to his phone. I heard my phone got off with a message. I opened my bag and searched for it. I literally put my head inside the bag to find it. The message was from Cornelia, my best friend from Ireland.

"Hey Niall, guess who just texted me?" I asked Niall, who was having a conversation with Harry.

"Who's it babe?" he asked, really wondering.

"IT'S CORNELIA."

"OMG, CORN?" He asked sounded unbelieving. I nodded and showed him my phone.

"Oh my God. She finally remembered us."

"Can't blame her for moving to Bahamas." I said laughing.

"You cannot yes." agreed Niall, also laughing.

Corn:
What's up baby girl?

Me:
As good as fuck, you?>:) I waited for an answer as Harry was bombing me with questions as if she was beautiful or single or something.I shook my head and turned back to texting.

Corn:
Same here. So I heard that you ran away from your miserable life in Ireland?

Me:
Right after you :D

Corn:
Hahahaah, I'm in England for a month, wanna hit the town? You can also brin the newly blond chick *wigglewiggle*I choked on the message as Niall looked at me with a curious look. I handed him my phone and he also started laughing. He started to write something down.

Hey,I rock the blonde hair. Behave young lady or I'll slap your ass.-Niall. I frowned at the last words but kept my mouth shut. He didn't handed me my phone back and I was angry with his last statement. I put on my headphones and turned on some music on my ipod. Niall handed me my phone back and took out his own. I opened the messages to see what they've talked about.

Take my number from Sienna and we can talk more privately;) Cornelia said to him. A strong wave of jealousy hit me as my hands were shaking. Harry noticed that I was shaking. He took his headphones off and also unpluged mine. The song filled the car. Nobody was irritated by it.

"What's wrong?" he whispered in my ear. Niall was still busy texting to Cornelia with a silly smile on his face. Tears filled my eyes but I hold them back. Harry hugged me and Liam shot me concerning look. I smiled at him and eased him. He smiled back and turned to his phone. I handed Harry my phone and showed him the texts. He frowned and looked at Niall.

The car stopped at the entarence of hotel. I climbed down and Harry followed me. Niall was already out, still texting with Cornelia. I felt pure anger took over me as I cursed myself for being so dumb. Harry hugged me as we walked into the hotel. Niall, finally deciding to stop texting,turned back to us.

"I'm hungry. Wanna join me guys?" he asked all of us. I excused myself and got the room keys from Harry and went to our room. For my surprise my stuff was already packed and arrived. I slipped off my shoes and lay on the bed, thinking about Niall. My phone buzzed.

May I come? It was from Liam.

Sure. I texted back then the door opened. He was polite. I really liked his politeness. I sat up on bed.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey, I brought you something to eat." he said, handing me a huge Spanish Burger and some beer. I smiled at him.

"Thank you." I got up and set my food on the table. I sat down and bit my burger.

"Are you ok?" asked Liam.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"You weren't looking fine at the car." he said worried.

"Oh that." I shook my head and put my burger back. "Took my phone from the bed." He did. "3-5-2-0. The password.Unlock it." He did that too. "Now open my texts" He hesistated for a moment. "Go on open." I encouraged him.

"It's your private zone." He said with a hesitation. I got up, grabbed my phone from him. Tapped on the Cornelia's chat mark.

"Here, read this. So you won't feel like sneaking and reading all my messages." I said him ,handing the phone back. His jaw clenched while reading.

"This boy needs an intervention." He said rushing out of the door.

Liam's POV

I counted to three before entering to the room that Niall and I are sharing.

"Hey Mate." Niall yelled from inside.

"Hey Ni." I needed to know what he texted wit Cornelia. "Can I use your phone? I need to call my mum." I yelled back.

"Sure. What happened to yours?" he asked again.

"Out of charge!" I yelled back. He chuckled.

"If you text that much." he snapped. I swallowed the words that I intented to snap back.

"What's you pass code?" I asked him.

"2-7-6-4" he answered with his mouthful. This boy eats much. As I searched for his chats I faked like I was talking to my mom. And soon enough I realized that he was at first embaracing "Corn" but at the hotel, he was sexting with her. I frowned and put the phone down.

"Thanks dude!" I yelled. And left room to talk to Sienna. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." her voice was cracked and she was crying on Harry.

"Hey dude, did you find what they've texted about?" Harry asked.I nodded.

"They were/are sexting." I said. Sienna snapped her up and cried even more. I also hugged him as the other boys entered inside.

Sienna's POV

The boys rushed inside and after them came the girls. I wiped away the tears, released myself from the hugs of my best friend and my brother. I walked into bathroom, looking down the floor. I washed my face. No one except Niall would understand that I had cried.

"Sorry." I said as I sat between Harry and Liam. Niall looked upset. I really wanted to laugh but eventually I managed to calm myself. My phone buzzed.

Niall:
U ok? U cried.
I locked my phone and put it on my drawer. Niall frowned at me I avoided from him.

"So what are we up to?" I asked as I snuggled against Harry.

"It's called ONE-DIRECTIONED MOVIE NIGHT." Louis said squeezing my nose. I shook my head and hit his hand playfully.

"Why it is called one-directioned and not one direction?" I asked sheepishly.

"Because missy, the only direction that the movie night leds to us is called FUNky town." he said, emphasizing on the "fun". Niall was back on texting again.

"It is gonna be a long night." I murmured under my breath as Zayn turned the lights off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hospital outfit
Cornelia
Longest chapter ever? So Niall is sexting with Cornelia. You are most probably hating Cornelia at the moment, but believe me you'll love her eventually. I have great plans for her. This took me like three hours to write. I'd appriciate some comments. Please?