Livin' La Vida Loca

Meeting The Boys

I was nervous and my knees were shievering. I took a deep breath, and stepped in. The boys were still smiling. I smiled them weakly. I needed to shape up.

"Hey! I'm Louis, you can call me Lou." Said a brunette boy. I was observing him. He had messy hair which looks like he spends hours putting it in order. He had blue eyes like Niall and he had an adorable face.

"Hey kiddo!" I replied. His face brightened up with a smile.

"Hey I am Liam!" said a voice behind me. He was also brunette and had a hairstyle like Justin Bieber. But he was more like a blond rather then brown. He had lovely brown eyes and two too thick eye brows.

"Hey Justin!" I said with a giggle. He frowned at me. I was so embarresed. I screwed it up. I wanted to cry. I held on Niall tighter. He felt my embarresement.

"He's fine. He just gets a lot comparision with Justin." Niall whispered.

"Isn't he look like Justin, that's what I always say him!" said another voice with a giant laughter. "I'm Zayn by the way." he offered me a huge hug which I couldn't resist. After we devided I examined his face. He had the bone structure of a Native American and he's also more tanned than the others. He had smell of smoke on him which I smirked, feeling that he will be the one who stands up for me when Niall discovers my smoking. He had really nice lips and eyelashes. His eyelashes were even longer than mine! His brown eyes had a evelish flickering. I bet he will be the one which I get along best.

"Hey, I'm Harry!" said the thick and slow voice. I hugged him also, which made Niall frown. I can't deny that this boy is handsome. He is the type that called "baby-face". He had green eyes. He had dimples which are adorable. He had the curly hair. He was just like my brother, who died when I was three. I hugged him again. Niall send me a questioning look.

"Nice to meet you guys. And sorry Liam, about Justin joke you know." I said in a embarresed voice.

"It's Ok. People compare us a lot. " He sighed. I offered him a warm smile.

"I am hungry and so is Sienna." complained Niall. I laughed at him. We can be always hungry.

"Ok, follow my lead." said Liam making his way to the front.

We sat down on chairs and waited for Harry to get the food, talking. Well, it was me, getting questioned by the lads. Then Harry came from the kitchen carrying the pan fulled with food so loosely. My mother instincs take over and jumped to help him. I took pan from his hands while Niall was giving us deathly looks. "Be carefull kiddo, you'll burn yourself!" I motherized Harry.

The whole dinner was so funny. I don't habe any idea that these guys are so much fun! After two hours I needed to smoke, and ask permission from guys to leave the table. Niall,who remained silent during the dinner,followed my leads. I ignored him. I knew he was upset about Harry thing and I can't blame him. I opened the door and placed under an apple tree. I took a cigarette from my pocket and lit it up.

Niall sat down next to me, looking at me and then my cigarette,then again me. "What's going on between you and Harry? And what the fuck is this cigarette?" he asked angrily pointing out my cigarette and keeping his voice down. Zayn was also there but hiding. I can smell his cigarette. I have some sensitive nose.

"The thing about Harry is he looks like my brother." He looked confused. I never told him about my brother. It was a sensitive thing.

"He doesn't look like Eli." he said with a confused face. I sighed and talked back.

"Well, before I meet you, I had a brother called Edward. He just looked like Harry." I said. Niall was wondering.

"What happened to him?"

"Well, he had an accident. He was burnt to death." I finished my sentences, crying. Niall held me close. I cried on his white shirt and painted it with my eyelash. I remembered my cigarette and take a sip(:D) Niall frowned at me.

"Answer the other question."

"Well,I started smoking after my father left. In eight years, I lost two brothers and a father. I had two chance, I'd rather smoke or do the drugs. I am not a strong girl Niall. I choose smoking at least it reminded me my brother. Believe me, if my brother was doing drugs, I would try them too." He looked me in shock. He never knew that I was that defenceless. I cried on his arms. Then we heard a voice.

"Are you ok?" It was Zayn. He was holding a Marlboro in his hands and looking concerned. "Don't be too harsh on her Niall. She had been to a lot. Smoking calms her." I thanked him silent. Niall was not happy but he was satisfied with my answer.

We went back inside all toghether. My eyes were still red but these English gentlemen were too polite to ask about it. After having our deserts I felt completely tired. I rested my head on Niall's shoulder,my eyes closed. I felt him lifting me up and carrying me to his room. I slowly opened my eyes.

"Call Eli, he will get mad if you don't." I couldn't resist the sleep any longer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooo, anyone getting the hint??? Heheheh if you do, well done careful reader*smirk*Kitty